A question about avatars and profiles pics

HaleyK

Literotica Guru
Anyone have any [good] advice on avatars and profile pics? What to use? What not to use? Obviously some people use comic pics, etc. I've seen where some girls pose or crop their photos to exclude their face. I've also seen where some girls don't show their eyes, they either crop the pic to exclude them or wear sunglass'. Both of the latter actually seems pretty smart to me. Thoughts? Suggestions?

PS - Yes, I'm aware members need over 100 posts before they can add either pic to their profile.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I personally like the nekkid profile pics and av ladies use hehe

Just to be clear, I'm asking for legit advise. Thanks. :)

Haley go with your own personality. As lil said what grabs your eye? You don't have to share a full face view. Eyes or a fave body feature is just fine. Lit is Glam Galore when it comes to gorgeous cleavage shots. Or full lips:kiss:
What will showcase your personality style?

Haley go with your own personality. As lil said what grabs your eye? You don't have to share a full face view. Eyes or a fave body feature is just fine. Lit is Glam Galore when it comes to gorgeous cleavage shots. Or full lips:kiss:

Exactly what I was trying to say. I think it's bed time for me! It's always nice to see you here Swt!

Thank you!

A filled out profile section goes just as far as a good avatar and profile picture. A little information, even if it's just made up BS to make us laugh makes you more interesting.

A good avatar both tells a bit about you and also should draw people towards wanting to click into your profile.

Nekkid is always my first choice for a female also but she already said no to that :(

Thank you for both of your comments and for standing up for me! NO means NO, but I get the feeling I'm going to be subject to allot of attitudes contrary to that.

Thank you for both of your comments and for standing up for me! NO means NO, but I get the feeling I'm going to be subject to allot of attitudes contrary to that.

Nobody is gonna press your CPuser's buttons for you ;)

Plus you can always put the obtrusive ones on ignore ;)

From the girls, too?

From all of us!

b2616d19163d63b6005a0a83d580eccc36e6607cece0aa84d5fc351fbe0645a5.jpg

Just to be clear, I'm asking for legit advise. Thanks. :) If anyone want's to start a "boobies" thread, feel free to do so. Keep it off here though please.

Nobody is gonna press your CPuser's buttons for you ;)

Plus you can always put the obtrusive ones on ignore ;)

Thanks for that rude reply, and forcing me to look at your butt. (Sarcasm)

I will take your advise on the ignore button though. :cool:

Back