What's in the closet?

I would adore for someone to write this story or to help flesh it out...

The setting is an attractive college-aged woman is back at home after her first semester at school.

Her parents seem unusually happy and well connected since she left; not something she expected since 'empty nest' syndrome seems to be a thing.

Her younger brother tells her that they've been having tons of parties and friends over to the house, who they always take into the bedroom with them after they think he's gone to bed, and blare music.

Our hero goes to investigate their room.

After rooting around, she uncovers a beautiful, naked high-tiered sex bot in their closet, covered in opaque stains.

The girl is at first horrified, but then becomes curious, accidentally turning it on via proximity sensor as she moves in to inspect the bot.

The bot awakens, and greets her...

Take it away! I absolutely love this idea of the girl having getting it on with her parents thoroughly used sex bot! Maybe she endeavors to use the bot so she can practice sex with women; something she's curious about after having done a semester at college, who knows.

Or even crazier still, maybe the bot is a perfect replica of her! It's up to you!

Last edited:
I was just about to suggest the sexbot being a replica of the daughter and then I read the last line of your post. Strange minds wander down the same gutter I guess lol.

Alternately, instead of a sexbot, maybe it's some kind of alien/supernatural presence that either causes the parents to have sex parties against their will, or otherwise removes their inhibitions/hangups/whatever and allows them to just enjoy themselves. It could still take on the form of their daughter, because what fills them with joy more than their oldest child, who is so successful in school and growing up so fast and such?

I'm actually working on a story right now about a demon/alien/parasite thing that takes over people and removes their inhibitions against seeking out sexual pleasure (it spreads via sexual contact and becomes stronger as a hive mind). I'm playing with the idea of having this play out differently depending on the person involved. One guy might become a single-minded aggressive horndog, another person might give in to their submissive fantasies and put themselves in situations to be taken advantage of, while someone else might become a coy seductive Mrs. Robinson type etc.

But that's a bit off of the topic here.

Last edited:
Well darn it, that just makes me want my own sex bot! :D

Love the idea, esp the twist where it looks like her. You could get some really nasty sex scenes in there if she spies on their parties, as the parents watch their lovely "daughter" get ravished by their friends. I wish I had time to write it for you.

*waves* Hi Tex! Will you be submitting that for the Halloween contest? You know I will read it and vote, and make a suitably racy comment.

*waves* Hi Tex! Will you be submitting that for the Halloween contest? You know I will read it and vote, and make a suitably racy comment.

*checks watch* Oh holy crap, I didn't even realize Halloween was coming up! I guess I could write something in time to turn it in!

Well darn it, that just makes me want my own sex bot! :D

Love the idea, esp the twist where it looks like her. You could get some really nasty sex scenes in there if she spies on their parties, as the parents watch their lovely "daughter" get ravished by their friends. I wish I had time to write it for you.

Sex bots....sure all fun and games.....but all I can say is

Watch the old movie Westworld.

Sex bots....sure all fun and games.....but all I can say is

Watch the old movie Westworld.

LOL.

Why does the sex bot have to remain one sex? Why can't it change sexes at the whim of the person it's with? Maybe the bot changes into a likeness of her favorite uncle? Her mothers brother? Or her fathers brother or his sister?

After all it is a machine, why not a transformer sex bot, but the only transforming that is done is into one sex or the other or one person to another.

The thought of being chased around by Yul Brenner is not a sexy one.

And now all I can think of is this propaganda film from Futurama.

Don't Date Robots!

I still really like the idea though. It could be fun--I don't write incest stories, but this would be a way to flirt with it, without actually diving right in.

I still really like the idea though. It could be fun--I don't write incest stories, but this would be a way to flirt with it, without actually diving right in.
Hmmm, there's an idea -- a polymorphous incest-bot, a high-end luxury product that morphs into the form of whomever is desired, especially family members one wants to boink. But that's an almost trivial use. More likely, the purchaser will want it morphed into a celeb, a fantasy figure (maybe a relative), or even a hated enemy (so they can be vicariously dominated and humiliated).

A purchaser with non-sexual interests might employ their morph-bot as a thief, spy, assassin, or other useful figure. Someone with a pimp mentality might think, "Hey, I got this 'bot to become my sister -- I can send her out on the streets, make some money!" But yeah, for the poor schlub who's hot for his unattainable sis, the incest-bot is the way to go. Wimp.

What if someone is using the sexbot to fulfill their incest fantasies, without the actual incest? The daughter/whichever relative discovers this and switches places with the sexbot without the other person realizing at first...

What if someone is using the sexbot to fulfill their incest fantasies, without the actual incest? The daughter/whichever relative discovers this and switches places with the sexbot without the other person realizing at first...
Superb idea! And then... let's say Daddy is hot for daughter Debby and programs the sexbot to replicate her. Much illicit fun ensues. Debbie discovers the sexbot, hides it away, and substitutes for it. And then... the sexbot wanders out to confront (and/or pleasure) both Daddy and Debby. Confusion ensues. Which does Daddy prefer?

Superb idea! And then... let's say Daddy is hot for daughter Debby and programs the sexbot to replicate her. Much illicit fun ensues. Debbie discovers the sexbot, hides it away, and substitutes for it. And then... the sexbot wanders out to confront (and/or pleasure) both Daddy and Debby. Confusion ensues. Which does Daddy prefer?

Now you're getting into "Who Goes There?" territory. I like it!

I'm picturing a scenario akin to someone pointing a gun at a loved one and an imposter, which one does he shoot?

Although in our scenario, it's more like "which one does he fuck"? and the answer is likely "Both of them, duh!"

Back