Available to edit ~~ September 2014

_Lynn_

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Posts
49,371
Sign in if you are available this month.


* Include preferences such as copy or literary editing, or if you are unwilling to edit certain types of story (Non-Con, BDSM, Fetish, Incest, etc.).

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines


Enjoy :rose:
 
Don't be shy, Im available ;)

Willing to edit anything except, incest, rape and anything that involves excretement.

Send me a message if you're interested.
 
Yes still around this month.
No rape, non-con, drugs, BDSM, piss or scat

PM if you think I can help

Todger65
 
I am available for September. iIdo not rule out anything except excrement and urination, other than those things already prohibited. Longer works might be rejected, and patience is required.
 
I am available for editing/beta-reading for September. Please see my editor profile for what I handle or PM me if you are unsure if the story fits my list. I focus on story structure and flow.
 
Available

I am available for September.

No plate jobs or golden streams, please.

I am not really very good at gay stories either.

PLEASE run your story through a spell checker before you send it.
 
I can do some editing this month. Just PM with the length and genre and maybe a quick synopsis and I'll let you know if it sounds too ambitious for my time constraints.
 
Lesbian Erotica, Light BDSM

Hello! I'm a writer looking for someone who specializes in the listed. Checked out the Editor's section to no avail... does anyone even use it anymore?! Please, if not you all, feel free to forward. Thank you so much
 
Avaiable to edit

I am able to edit a great majority of categories, check my editor's profile. pm me if you interested or unsure.
 
- PM me with a brief synopsis. I don't edit Gay Male or Cuckold, pretty much everything else is OK.

- Tell me what you want, what you don't like and et cetera.

- Most of the time I do not mention the plot structure & dynamics because I think it is a personal preference of each author. I will critique the plot if you ask me to.

- I don't edit Gay Male or Cuckold, a story in any other category should be fine.

- If your story is over 10,000 words, then send me your story in 10,000-word parts and wait for me to finish editing each segment before sending me the next part. It is OK to send me all of your story if you are only a few thousand words over 10,000 words.

- Please fix all the basic errors (i.e. spelling). Yes you can miss a few errors things here and there, I am supposed to edit :) I am only asking you to not send me early drafts.

- I will give you my subjective opinion. You can disagree with me but remember that other potential readers will probably feel the same. So please make an effort to address my comments if I think something is absurd or stupid.

- I will use *.DOCX [Microsoft Word filetype] so I can track all changes (and you can accept/deny each change). Tell me if you don't want me to use *.DOCX. I am able be able to use any other file format (I hope :s ).
 
Available September AND October

Copy edit.

Anything but Gay. Or Transgender - unless it's a Sci Fi story.
 
Back
Top