Married/attached men who like to get sucked by guys

Madman717

Experienced
After weeks of reading the posts on this thread,

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=641923&page=142

I let my curiosity get the better of me and posted an ad on Craigslist to see if I could get my cock sucked by guy. I was amazed at how many responses I got from guys who were eager to suck my cock. I've never met anyone that was so excited to suck a dick in my life. I ended up chatting with this older guy. He got me so turned on talking about how he wanted to gobble up my 8" black cock and swallow all my cum. Last night my roommate was gone for the night so I invited him over. He was very friendly and wasted no time getting me out of my shorts and on to the couch.

He knelt between my legs and proceeded to run his tongue over every inch of my shaft. My cock was shiny with his saliva. He moved down to my balls, taking both of them into his mouth and running his tongue under them. I love my balled licked 😊. He has me oozing precum onto my stomach while he's attacking my balls in his mouth. Then grabs my cock, squeezes my precum then sucks on my head, flicking my glans with his tongue. Then I watch in after inch of my cock disappear between his lips as he proceeds to worship my throbbing cock. It wasn't long before my cum was spilling into his mouth. By the time he was done, I had cum 2 more times and my legs were cramped.

Needless to say. I have a new friend.

After weeks of reading the posts on this thread,

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=641923&page=142

I let my curiosity get the better of me and posted an ad on Craigslist to see if I could get my cock sucked by guy. I was amazed at how many responses I got from guys who were eager to suck my cock. I've never met anyone that was so excited to suck a dick in my life. I ended up chatting with this older guy. He got me so turned on talking about how he wanted to gobble up my 8" black cock and swallow all my cum. Last night my roommate was gone for the night so I invited him over. He was very friendly and wasted no time getting me out of my shorts and on to the couch.

He knelt between my legs and proceeded to run his tongue over every inch of my shaft. My cock was shiny with his saliva. He moved down to my balls, taking both of them into his mouth and running his tongue under them. I love my balled licked 😊. He has me oozing precum onto my stomach while he's attacking my balls in his mouth. Then grabs my cock, squeezes my precum then sucks on my head, flicking my glans with his tongue. Then I watch in after inch of my cock disappear between his lips as he proceeds to worship my throbbing cock. It wasn't long before my cum was spilling into his mouth. By the time he was done, I had cum 2 more times and my legs were cramped.

Needless to say. I have a new friend.

Wow sounds really hot

tiß worked for me too

Guys preferr sucking married men, as NSA. And ddf. Once I even had the wife watch, in fact her idea. I would gladly do it again.'

I'm finding my interest in letting a gent suck my cock and balls... and rim my ass, grow exponentially. since my wife's list of "don'ts, Won'ts and slamming the door on my fetishes" are coming at the speed of a NHRA top fuel dragster

Horny but why Craigslist, you don't know any background, be careful. You will be surprised how many close friends want to suck cock. I have sucked off my best man and two other close friends in front of my wife. She loved it and would masturbate furiously especially when they cum in my mouth and see could see me swallow it.

Horny but why Craigslist, you don't know any background, be careful. You will be surprised how many close friends want to suck cock. I have sucked off my best man and two other close friends in front of my wife. She loved it and would masturbate furiously especially when they cum in my mouth and see could see me swallow it.

The key there is to be able to tell which friends are open to that idea. Ive never found an opening to bring the subject up. Any suggestions?

Back