cock ball bondage

Despite the 85,000 stories and photos on the web, I've never found a cage or male chastity device that simply relies on being secured by the balls that worked for anything but short-term wear. No matter which brand or design, they fall off simply because things expand and contract down there - especially in the extreme temperature swings of south Louisiana.

Secondly, attaching one of those things can (and has plenty of times) done permanent damage to the pipes, as swelling around the scrotum greatly irritates the epidytimus (I totally misspelled that) and frequently leads to infection which can then be recurring and extremely difficult to remedy. There are a lot of stories on the web about male chastity, but having a kinky friend who's also a urologist, I've heard a lot of horror stories from him and my wife and I have never had any success with any of the devices on the web.

Homemade chastity devices are myriad and generally much more wearable for long-term use, and are easily concealed under normal clothing. Go get a window screen from the hardware store, tear some of the screen material off of it, take a plain old athletic supporter cup, cut most of the cup away, leaving only the outer framework and drill holes around the sides - that will give you a screened in hard plastic covering with a comfy seal against the skin that you can then tie onto your fellow, securing the knots behind him so he can't get it off - it's comfortable, it's completely effective, and it doesn't put a physical bind on any parts of the anatomy. Likewise, you can cut the stings (boot laces work very well) nightly or whenever you like for cleanup or hygiene purposes as often as you like and redo the whole thing in minutes - very easy and quick to attach and remove. If he takes it off during the day, obviously, you're going to know about it, because there's no way he can redo the knots holding it in place if they're tied directly behind him.

That's just one idea for a homemade chastity device, there are plenty of others. And don't forget, to keep him in check, you will need to become adept at milking him either through prostate stimulation or by giving him a "ruined orgasm" from time to time - otherwise, again, you're likely going to end up with some prostate or other infections due to his excitement building up too much fluid.

Have fun! ;)

Go get a window screen from the hardware store, tear some of the screen material off of it, take a plain old athletic supporter cup, cut most of the cup away, leaving only the outer framework and drill holes around the sides - that will give you a screened in hard plastic covering with a comfy seal against the skin that you can then tie onto your fellow, securing the knots behind him so he can't get it off - it's comfortable, it's completely effective, and it doesn't put a physical bind on any parts of the anatomy.

Could you elaborate? How do you attach the screen to the cup? Just place inside? That seems like it would be irritating? We've been looking for something boy can wear to work. This sounds perfect if I can get it right!

I'm so vanilla. I need to go look up milking and ruined orgasms. Hm.

-<3-
Mist
bound-and-determined.tumblr.com

Window screen, eh?
I admire the ingenuity
Reminds me of the time i went to the hardware store, said i wanted 36 feet of dog chain cut into 6~6ft sections and 12 clasps.
For some reason, the guy gave me a curious look.

Can someone explain how?

Well, the question was cages or ropes. The truth is, it's all a matter of trust. Honour.
That's why i said ropes.
If the balls are tied seperately, fairly tight, and the cock is tied fairly tight, wrapped several times around the base, and then the whole package tied together, shrinkage won't be an issue, he can still pee, but if the rope is removed and replaced, you should be able to tell your knot work from his.
But again, you saying he isn't allowed to play or cum should be enough, the ropes are just a reminder, a symbol of control.
Again, just my opinion
And there's something personal in she tying up, as opposed to just slapping on a gadget that looks a little silly, is expensive, and most likely wont work.
Craft stores sell something thats cotton, not big around, and not abrasive. Not sure what it's supposed to be used for, but it works well for cock/ball bondage.
Um, er so i've heard
*cough* *cough*

Last edited:
Well, the question was cages or ropes. The truth is, it's all a matter of trust. Honour.
That's why i said ropes.
If the balls are tied seperately, fairly tight, and the cock is tied fairly tight, wrapped several times around the base, and then the whole package tied together, shrinkage won't be an issue, he can still pee, but if the rope is removed and replaced, you should be able to tell your knot work from his.
But again, you saying he isn't allowed to play or cum should be enough, the ropes are just a reminder, a symbol of control.
Again, just my opinion
And there's something personal in she tying up, as opposed to just slapping on a gadget that looks a little silly, is expensive, and most likely wont work.
Craft stores sell something thats cotton, not big around, and not abrasive. Not sure what it's supposed to be used for, but it works well for cock/ball bondage.
Um, er so i've heard
*cough* *cough*

Nice. This is the best idea here but please tell what the craft store thing is, Please

Back