Folding Panties?

Of course she should fold them.

But why hasn't she ironed them? :rolleyes:
 
There aren't enough hours in the day to bother folding underwear!! :) Mine just get piled in the drawer (although I have little storage divider things to keep bras, socks, and panties all separate). But if she likes them folded, that's her prerogative.
 
I just throw my undies in their drawer. If I preferred folded undies, I'd fold them myself; I wouldn't expect my husband to do it for me.

I'd rather do some chores myself and know that they're done to my satisfaction than expect someone else to do it my way.
 
If you know what's good for you, you will fold them, and fold them correctly!

Step one - trifold vertically
Step two - fold in half lengthwise.
 
I just throw mine in a drawer, most of them are thongs and you can't really fold them easily anyway.
 
OCD'ers - Unite!

If you know what's good for you, you will fold them, and fold them correctly!

Step one - trifold vertically
Step two - fold in half lengthwise.

Yes, that's the PERFECT way :) Let the pretty lace and bows show. That way it's easier to pick out what pair you want. And it really only takes me one second a pair to fold them. Bras get folded too, cup inside cup, then the bandeau (band) tri-folded and tucked into the cup. No hooks exposed this way and they're easier to store.

Ask Mama, Mama knows :)
 
Yes, that's the PERFECT way :) Let the pretty lace and bows show. That way it's easier to pick out what pair you want. And it really only takes me one second a pair to fold them. Bras get folded too, cup inside cup, then the bandeau (band) tri-folded and tucked into the cup. No hooks exposed this way and they're easier to store.

Ask Mama, Mama knows :)

Mama does know!
 
Depends on who is doing the wash....

My husband spent 15 years in the Marine Corps, so of course if he does laundry "EVERYTHING" gets folded and "placed" in the dresser.

But if it's me.... LMAO.... My panties never even leave the clothes basket, let alone folded and put away. The same thing applies to socks!

For Christ sakes I'm very tiny and only wear a size 2, my husband has handkerchiefs bigger than my thongs!!!
 
For mine (the non stringy kind), I fold in the sides, then fold them in half. They go in a long plastic holder in the drawer (so they line up like files).. that way I can pick out what I want..and so can he...delicately

(I mean he can pick out my panties..I'm not responsible for his stuff)
 
it never occurred to me not to fold panties the way i do my undies--which is the way marci & a host of others do it apparently.

having said that, i've certainly been accused of the odd bit of OCD behavior...

ed
 
Thanks to all you bra and panty folders who fold them like I do :) So what's wrong with a lil OCD? I love how I am, but I know it does drive some people crazy, especially my son. :D
 
and in long-hallowed HT tradition let's go off-topic!

so speaking of OCDness...

you ever notice how on TVs and some stereos the volume is a number? i always set it to some multiple of 4. i can't even tell you why: i just do.

ed
 
yeah my mom was old fashioned so we ironed and folded everything when i was a kid, no exceptions. i never saw the point in ironing sheets or folding underwear so i don't do it but i know those people are out there. ironing their underwear before folding them!
 
Thanks to all you bra and panty folders who fold them like I do :) So what's wrong with a lil OCD? I love how I am, but I know it does drive some people crazy, especially my son. :D

nothing like an organized drawer. ;)
 
I just toss my panties in the drawer. If my husband is putting them away, he folds them.
 
The only things I fold are my tops and pants, and that's only so I can cram them into the square crates of my "laundry storage system". But, I only buy and wear clothes that won't wrinkle, don't need to be ironed, don't need to be drycleaned, etc. My system would never work for someone who wore oldskool high-class clothing that needs more care.

My storage system thingy is like this, only like 4 times as many crates:
10882811.jpg
 
Got to admit I have the same conversation with my wife about once a month, she folds , I do not.

But my mother is worse- IRONS them WITH STARCH.

Well I 'm lying about the starch but I can think of much better uses of time.
 
If you know what's good for you, you will fold them, and fold them correctly!

Step one - trifold vertically
Step two - fold in half lengthwise.

Exactly! if she asks you to fold them then fold them. While you are at it you might as well organize them my color!
 
Back
Top