Submission button

Grinrain

One Mad, Bad One
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Posts
23
Is the submission button working? I sent my work to an editor, checking the box that says send me a copy of the request. Never got the requested copy. Understand that an editor could take some time to respond, but was hoping the returned note would serve as an acknowledgement the process had started.

Grin
 
I think you haven't gotten a response because others are scratching their heads as much as I am over what you are asking. Are there any formal site volunteer editors here who know of this process?

Where is the submission button you clicked? What editor(s) were you sending it to? Where/what is this copy of the request box you refer to? What process are you talking about? Submission to the Web site posting editor or submission to some other editor?
 
If you go the the volunteer editor section:

http://www.literotica.com/editors/editors.php

and select an editor to ask for help from, at the bottom of their profile you get this button:

Contact This Editor:
If you believe this editor might be a match for your writing, please CLICK HERE to access a form where you can contact her or him to discuss your needs.

Where "Click Here" is an active link

After filling in the section telling the potential editor about the story you get a section that looks sort of like the below:

Send from Grinrain
Or login as
Username:

Password:

Send a copy of this message to my address too.

I understand it might take the editors a while to decide, but not sure the link is working given I selected "send a copy of this message to my address too" but two days later, did not get the echo copy of the message.

Boy, reading that is does not make complete sense, but hope close enough for understanding .. ..

Blair
 
Ah, so. The volunteer editor process is irrevocably broken and the Web site won't do anything to either fix it or to put it out of its misery.

Sorry to say you are just spinning your wheels in pursuing an edit this way. The fastest way to get an editor through Literotica at the moment is either to contact one of the editors directly via PM (Private message system--upper right corner of this page) who have registered they are available in a given month (sticky thread up the line from here on this forum) or give a brief rundown, including genre and wordage, of what you need right here in this forum. Hope you're able to find an editor quickly.
 
Thank you, that is nice to know. Understand not fixing broken code. Not sure I understand leaving it up.
 
You'll encounter a whole lot of broken junk in here. For instance, if you need to contact the Web site editor (Laurel), only use the PM system. They don't respond to the various "e-mail" instructions sitting around on the pages.
 
Back
Top