Looking for help

mazisto

Virgin
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Posts
1
Hi,

English is not my first language. I am french, live in Montreal and I would like to share my stories with literotica members. I have my own blog but mostly in french. My stories would be publish ideally here and on my blog. I am looking for volunteer editor that can help me figure out how to write properly in english with proper structure as I get those nasty idea in words.

Ideally that person would know how to speak english as a native language and know enough french to make me understand my mistake in structure and show me how to think in english as well as I do in french at least...

If that editor is a women, then it is a plus ;-), since I would like to attract the women audience with my stories (I have still a long road to go but that is my goal).

- Maz
 
* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Back
Top