Yesterday, 05:51 PM
ScouriesWorld is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: South Beach
ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
2014 Halloween Contest
RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
year #5 on a.i.r…
You can begin submitting your stories on Sunday September 26th and up until October 24th. We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.
The winners will be announced on or around October 31st
You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course on the WORLD FAMOUS A.I.R. thread.
While the LITEROTICA
Halloween Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R.
Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)
- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.
- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.
- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):
1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Rated
- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.
- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.
- Story must have a Halloween Day Theme.
- It must be erotic in content.
- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.
- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).
- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS –ie whoever owns the condiment ALTS this contest are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.
-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.
- No character may be named Pauletta.
- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!
- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.
- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!
- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this o the A.I.R. thread.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida