Tank Tops no bra, but Lit reader amateurs only?

jsmiam

Literotica Whisperer
For the record, there is already a White Tank Tops thread over in Fetish & Sexuality here. For obvious reasons, it's a great thread (with a few Lit reader amateur pics, even), but mostly, the pictures are reposted from all over the internet, not amateur pictures of real Lit readers.

And since it's amateur Lit reader pics we love best, I want to submit the request. Post your tank tops-no bra pics of yourself here! :D.

EDIT: Any color or fabric top, it was that other post suggesting white colored tops, not this one)

Last edited:
For the record, there is already a White Tank Tops thread over in Fetish & Sexuality here. For obvious reasons, it's a great thread (with a few Lit reader amateur pics, even), but mostly, the pictures are reposted from all over the internet, not amateur pictures of real Lit readers.

And since it's amateur Lit reader pics we love best, I want to submit the request. Post your tank tops-no bra pics of yourself here! :D

Hey that's my ass! And that's the thread that got me registered on Lit so for sure I'll share! Just not at home atm.

Does this count??

Not sure if it counts as a tank top. :eek:

20881543769_e33dcda351.jpg

Not sure if it counts as a tank top. :eek:

20881543769_e33dcda351.jpg

Mmmm....fuck me! That's a sexy picture there ST! I would love to pull that top down and reveal your gorgeous breasts so that I could lick, suck, and pinch your nipples...while Nikki is further south.. :devil: :devil: :devil:

So... this is totally gonna be my new favorite thread :)

SlowTease, Jorja, Icy, thank you for kicking it off with such wonderful, sexy pictures. You all look so gorgeous in your tanks :eek: Beauties, all.

Here's one I don't think I posted anywhere. I'm sorry I couldn't find any non-wet ones on my computer or phone though. On the bright side, you can definitely tell I'm braless! :D

7hg606Rl.jpg

I fail to see a reason to apologize Tiamo! Your wet tank-top pictures are amazing! :rose:

Here's one I don't think I posted anywhere. I'm sorry I couldn't find any non-wet ones on my computer or phone though. On the bright side, you can definitely tell I'm braless! :D

I'm not worried about you unable to find non-wet ones. :D

7hg606Rl.jpg

Wet is fine by me. The wetter the better. :devil:;). Especially when it comes to your beautiful titties.

Back