What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM GIVING A THING AWAY!

For reals. To celebrate our new cover, upcoming blog tour, and the overall awesomeness of life, my writing partner and I are going to give away a $25 Amazon gift card. And I know some of y'all like books and stuff, so...

Come on over. :) Shiny New Cover

You're lookin' at her.:D

My big " What are you going to be when you grow up?"-answer when I was a little girl, was that I was going to be a pilot.

Mine too, though it was when I was a young boy, just to be perfectly clear. But then I discovered that military jet pilots had to be able to see perfectly without corrective lenses and the dream died on the spot.

Mine too, though it was when I was a young boy, just to be perfectly clear. But then I discovered that military jet pilots had to be able to see perfectly without corrective lenses and the dream died on the spot.

Yup, same here.

Todays great smile comes from going swimming with the kids and their friend.

I'm actually thinking (and dare I say, getting excited) about researching a treehouse design/building business...
:D

Standing in the kitchen barefoot (not pregnant, though), singeing ropes with the creme brulee torch I got for Christmas from J's parents, another batch of ropes boiling away in a pot, chicken stock simmering in another and a garlic bread baking in the oven. Mighty homely.

L actually two entire days off! So today we went to one of the deserted beaches that we love. He went beachcombing and brought me back a selection of molted crab shells. (I love molted crab shells, don't ask me why).

Anyway, for the first time I noticed that the markings on the belly of this rock crab look like a lighthouse with rays of light shooting out. Made me smile.

L actually two entire days off! So today we went to one of the deserted beaches that we love. He went beachcombing and brought me back a selection of molted crab shells. (I love molted crab shells, don't ask me why).

Anyway, for the first time I noticed that the markings on the belly of this rock crab look like a lighthouse with rays of light shooting out. Made me smile.

I see a receptacle-tip condom with dragonfly wings.

Picnic at the sea fortress. Swimming in the sea. Solving cryptic crosswords, getting stuck on some clues and getting help from a nearby picnic-ing party. Cherries and goat's cheese. Sea breeze. Tall ships in a narrow strait. Birds ch-ch-chirping and sh-sh-shrieking. With a view like this, there really isn't much to complain about.

P71402171072x804536x402_zps9776c933.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back