Unexpected Road Trip (closed for Blonde0x0Babe)

"I guess thats true." She said laying her head back enjoying her dads strong hands massaging her feet
 
He massaged her foot and moved his hand up and rubbed her calf edging her leg to the side. He bit his lip as he looked up under her skirt and saw the skin tight pink fabric of her thong separating her sexy young ass.

He heard her say something. He looked up into her eyes. "Huh? What was that?"
 
"You swear you wont tell mom?" She nibbled on her bottom lip, her eyes cast down to her belly
 
He smiled and started massaging her calf instead of her foot, looking up under her skirt, not trying to hide it. "Well, how about we make a deal...We don't tell your mom anything. And that way we can do whatever we want...cause who'll know?"
 
She saw where her dad was looking and blushed deeply again. "And what is it you want to do?" She mumbled biting on her lip
 
He blushed and looked up into her eyes. "Anything you'd like Brittany. What do you want to do that your Mom will never know about?"
 
"I-i dont know" she kept biting on her lip "is there something you were thinking about doing that you dont want mommy to know about?"
 
He smiled wickedly as he slid his hand further up her leg to her thigh. "No one had any fun on this trip Brittany. I know neither one of us got any...release. I bet you feel as pent up as I do." He smiled and massaged her thigh, easing his hand higher toward her skirt. "We could fuck like rabbits and who would ever know Brittany?"
 
She felt her dads hand slide up to her thigh. She gasped when he squeezed her leg right under her panty clad pussy. "I suppose your right. She couldnt really find out what happens on the very long trip back home."
 
Smiling sliding his hand under her skirt and starting to rub her hot young pussy through her pink thong. "mmm...what do you think about taking care of your dear old dad's pent up sexual needs Brittany?"
 
He raised up on his knees on the bed before her running his fingers through her blonde hair before getting ahold of the back of her head. He pulled her forward and starting rubbing her face against the tented hard on in his slacks. His other hand reached down and started sliding her tshirt up her back exposing her pink bra before letting go of her head to pull the shirt off of her body.
 
She grabbed the bottom of his shirt when he pulls hers off. Slowly inching it up his chest, her nails scraping his skin as she does.
 
Back
Top