New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How very kind of you!

I am a woman of few words tonight, but just moments ago I posted a new thread showing my appreciation for members such as yourself...You know your kind - considerate, inquisitive, welcoming....You and others like you are why I love this site so much. I just wish I had more time to communicate with you (all)!

I am no troll by any means. I even have a few stories posted! Surprisingly, I've received a fair amount of positive feedback! Unfortunately, I wrote a 2+ parter and I have no interest in creating the 3rd chapter! I'm in a different place sexually now than I was in the latter part of last year, and when the creative writing bug hits me again, my story(ies) will be of a totally different ilk.

That is to say....I am now starting to explore the idea of more "advanced" sex, as it were, with my husband and one day with others. Sexually speaking, he is pure vanilla and I am dark, unsweetened chocolate....I've been around a few avenues of kinky relationships before him and have had several very kinky encounters WITH him, but those days are long gone for him it seems. Hell. I don't even LIKE that word, KINKY. It doesn't quite express what I'd like it to...I'm at a loss for the right word.

One of the best "kinky" pleasures he delights me with is a good ol' fashioned whipping w/ the crop he bought "for" me. That's kinda where the line is drawn....so far...

A woman of few words, huh? HA!

Just to set the record straight, I am very happily married...I'm just hoping that there will be other flavors to taste during the course of our sexual lives togehter!

All that I've written above may just lead you (the reader(s)) to believe I'm fairly tame and vanilla myself, and rightfully so. I haven't said quite enough about myself...But deep down, I've got wicked, wicked thoughts. WICKED I tell you! (Only one person on this site so far knows what they are...)

Sex is not the end-all be-all, but it is DAMN well important....(and I think about it just as often as the next guy! ;)

so, as for me, I'm 32, living in Northern Cal, working towards a better job right now (after having come from a great one in SF) and every day I look at the vineyards and fields as I drive to work and think of just how lucky and happy I am to be here. (And given the state of the freakin' economy, I'm happy as hell to at least HAVE a job!)

Now - it's time for me to get back to reading all these great posts!

Take care, and thanks again for the welcome!

Majka.
 
A warm welcome to all who have joined us since My last peek into this thread. It appears that we are going to have some wonderful new participation to converse with. Enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome DisGirlisNutz & others

in case I have missed anyone...

Hope you stay and post.
 
Re: How very kind of you!

majka said:

But deep down, I've got wicked, wicked thoughts. WICKED I tell you! (Only one person on this site so far knows what they are...)

Majka.

Welcome woman of wickid thoughts :). Anytime you feel like sharing ;)
 
Secretive....

Hi all...
I have not posted much at all here, just a few times last night.
I am a 29 male hetero living in north england, married to a wonderful wife...
She knows nothing of my more...lucrative fantasies ...and i dont think she would want to know either...so i keep them as that.
I am currently in a Dom role online...(how that works...if it is healthy I dont have a clue, Sub seems to like it though)

If given the opportunity I would be a switch as well. I have switched with my sub once or twice and even though painful..my god it was good..but we dont do that often since she wants to be totally controlled, well, as much as I can 3k miles way. :)

I do sado / maso, to what extent I dont know .
I have done some wickedly delightful things to Sub. and she has responded with enthusiasm.

What are your views on online dom/sub-ing? I also have a moral dilema of am I cheating on my wife...
I dont think so but....
Its something I wonder about...

Anyways, thanks to Ktalia (dont know her name on here) for showing me these boards, and getting me started.
I have been reading about BDSM on usenet for about 10years....

Cheers
- Cueball
 
I'd be honest with your wife if I was you. Idont think its very honest to go and get your rocks off online instead o f her. I think you need to talk to her.. maybe spice up sex life with minor little things.
I believe that 2 people should be honest in a good relationship.. and you arent honest with her.. How she deals with it is her problem... But you should be honest with her. and I'd take it really slow. LOL like dont grab her and pin her down all the suddden and stick it up her ass. that WONT work. Frankly I'd be horrified LOL
but you need to talk to her say your not as happy as you could be.. and give her pointers on how to maybe improve the sex life. it may not be what you really would want... but I believe see in sacrificing..
her willing to do things she may not excatly liek to and you compromizing in doing things maybe not as rough as you'd like.. ect


not that I know much what I'm talking about mind you I've only had one BF.
But I can tell you if I found out bf was doing stuff online like this because he wasnt happy with me. I'd be angry. I'd have wished him to have talked to me maybe could have worked out something.
 
Was gonna be a PM but...well...whats the point

EWrmmmm Hi :)
My wife enjoyed the playful tie up, massage and explore parts of the scene. But that was a few years ago....

I have also been leaving posts in the How to forum.
/blush

I am new to this forum
I have been reading alot of literature for years.
I argue with myself everyday about what I should do with my Sub.
But due to the fact I never get my rocks off with her physically,...
Does that make it right? prolly not...

My wife thinks self-masturbation is bad as well. Why? I dont know. I am constantly tormented about what is best for my selfish sex life, and the love of our new family...
and well..the family wins. I am quite sure she would go apeshit, if she knew about some of the things I am into....

My sub knows I am married, and it is a game. A game we both enjoy alot.

Does it sound like horeshit if i say i care for my sub alot? without imapcting the love i have for my wife? because it is true....
Anyways...
I suppose the right thing to do would be to tell the wife and to talk to sub.,.....
I just know sub would be...very disappointed...and I dont know if I could hurt her like that. It must end sometime I guess....

I feel so.../shrug..wierd posting all this here...but it just seems...right...

thanks...i think...
 
your wife thinks masturbating is bad??????
gawd I'm sorry is she very religious?

and no I dont believe its horse shit that you care for her.
Me and bf had a talk. Hes in love with me but hes also in love with his dead ex. what I mean by dead is.. who she used to be is dead. he was engaged to her for 3 years. she changed. hes still in love with who she was. And he doesnt think its fair to me. I never asked him to not care about her. you dont forget love just like that. He said that if she was to all the sudden become how she was again... he couldnt chooose wouldnt choose he said it would be a mistake who ever he chose. I'm not sure if what he said was serious hard to tell with him he said "I'd let it up to the 2 of you. she was just like me (meaning if you love me.. she was just like how I am so you'd like her to) and your both bi" well I'm bi curious but whatever. I was like :eek: he seemed be thinking on keeping both LMAO geez I wonder if he was serious LOL
Anyway my point is yes you can love 2 people but if you arent hoenst its not fair to the other person. It hurts more in the long run to lie and withhold the truth.. Relationships based on lies dont work. Honesty and Trust. TRUST is a big issue.. For me anyway.
if he lied or I found stuff out.. then my trust I wouldnt trust him anymore.
thats my opinion I sure am no expert hehe
I'm only 20 and had one bf. just saying my view point.
 
devastated

Well she is slightly religous, but she had a crap first few boyfriends. A guy who fucks his partner while watching footie....ACK
Anyways, I am open about her with everything...I just dont think she could handle this. Considering everything else that is going on at the moment as well. It would be very bad timing and distasteful.

I am openly a friendly person. I will openly hug my rl friends male/female

Anyways, GL with the waiting Pixie :) Hope he arrives soon.

edit: i think i will write a small soft story...and leave it lying around
 
Last edited:
how did you know I Was waiting???
I'm rather frustrated actually.... he better have a good reason.
He fucked her while watching sports??? poor her LOL
That sucks. I'd be angry.. I expect my partner to be paying attention to ME not the TV lol and hugging is good :)
 
waiting

Threads :) I have been reading alot...
Its how I learn...
Since my first time at sex many years ago, I vowed to myself, I wanted to make sure my partner was happy, satisfied and so was I.
So from there I went on a big reading mission....
Never stopped.

I am learning new things all the time, especially since been introduced here. I am glad I seem to be treating my sub correctly... she is my first...

Althougth the question remains, should I be treating her?
OMG :( :(
 
Re: waiting

maybe you should PM??? dont know about hijacking a thread LOL
and I'm still waiting.. he really fucking have a good excuse.
especially since we havent talked much due to his schooling this last week.
and good for you. you never stop learning hehe :)
as for asking me LOL I'm the last person to ask.. I'm hmm ok my relationship with my bf is different then most I would say. But here most are more extreme we are well LOL pretty tame. Its funny we have rules for each other. I find that amusing.

I'm hre because the people I talked to about him told me I should check out this forum. that it might help me. *Shrugs*
 
Welcome to our little world Tallarn and Cuediin. Don't forget about the lovely Library thread at the top of the board....all sorts of great stuff there :)

Enjoy:rose:

~Anelize
 
hello...

Just wanted to say hi y'all..

I'm IceySkye but everyone usually just calls me Skye. The Icey part came from a while back when I was in the middle of a break up and called myself the IceQueen. No one believed I could be an IceQueen..I just don't have it in me, I'm more of a push over, I said fine I'll just be an IceySkye and y'all can warm me up. ;)

James dragged me in here but I'm glad he did. Usually I'm shy except with my friends then I don't shut up... like Mystique says I talk her ear off. LOL

I've had most of my experience with D/s as a Top for my ex but it didn't work out cause we were both submissive and I wasn't getting what I needed. ( not to mention he was an alcoholic and that put a major strain on the relationship) As a submissive? I haven't had that much experience. I've been flogged twice. Once it was more a matter of who's going to break who first and wound up getting hurt physically because I'm pig headed and didn't want to give in. The other was for my birthday and it was more in fun than anything else...but he promised ONE day he'd do it for real. ::ahem cough cough nudges James::

I'm a newly wed now, been married for just 3 months. He's got the potential to be a good Dom..if he'd get over his ego and let someone mentor him (that and grow up a little He's 24, I'm 38). But dispite the age difference and our maury povich life.. I love him to death.

I've known Mystiq for about as long as I've been married but it's like I've known her forever she's my best friend and I love her. She's gonna be my coach when I have my baby and my husband's off fighting this war.

Well that's me in a nutshell...

Skye
 
Hi, I'm Psiberzerker, "Hi Psiberzeker."
No, I'm not an alcaholic, habitual gambler, or anorexic, so you can keep your dozen steps. I'm a Bi-Sexual Dominant Masochist, and Amatuer Science Fiction writer. I've been around the block quite a few times, but never really been a member of the BDSM community.
I like to have fun, and a big part of that is spontenaety. One of my pet peeves with the mainstream sexual underground is that quite a few of them can't get down, and dirty without a fucking script. Now I understand the need for safety, and trust, but the next obsessive anal retentive playmate that presents me with a concent form for me to sign is getting a third degree burn.
Sorry, got a little carried away there. Safe words have sufficed for me for a good long time. Anything more than that makes for a long clunky cumbersome scene. Keep it simple, people! You'll have a lot more fun with less to worry about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top