Breaking Free [M/M] (closed for garajd)

Allen answered the door, "Good evening, Simon. We are just finishing dinner. Would you like to join us for dessert and coffee."

As Simon stepped into the house and leaded toward the dining room, Allen gave his shoulder a gentle squeeze, the tenderness of the touch not lost on either of the two men. Simon leaned over to give Alyssa a sweet kiss on the cheek and walked around the table as Marilyn came in from the kitchen with an extra plate and coffee cup for Simon. He gave her a "nice" hug as she set the china on the table next to Alyssa's. "So nice to see you, Simon," Marilyn said to him, with a smile that Alyssa did not see, nor would she understand.
 
Simon thanked Mr. Dalton for the invitation to dessert, feeling a wonderful inner warmth at the meaningful touch and the looks he received from both of Alyssa's parents. He was sure to hug Mrs. Dalton, knowing what was expected of him, and found that he didn't mind it in the least as long as she was fully clothed.

He was tempted to ask something vague about tennis, finding it hard to resist being playful around the table, but there were more important matters at hand. He'd decided on the way over to do the ring presentation for the benefit of the whole Dalton family, wanting to see firsthand how he was pleasing the parents.

"I'm glad to be here with all three of you," he began, sitting up straight and confident like the well-brought-up young man he was always trained to be. "There's something I'd like to give Alyssa, and it's very special to me to have her parents here to witness. Mr. and Mrs. Dalton, you've accepted me like part of your family, and your acceptance of my relationship with your daughter means the world to me."

He turned fully to face Alyssa, and pulled the emerald ring from his pocket. "Alyssa, you're a sweet, kind, wonderful girl. Knowing that both of our families are approving, I want to express to you my intentions, and give you this symbol of my promise to love you, be respectful of you, and commit to a future with you. This ring belonged to my great-grandmother, so it means a lot more than something bought in a store, but one day I intend to replace it with an engagement ring. With your parents' approval, of course."
 
Allen looked over and could see a tear forming in Marilyn's eye; and could feel a catch in his throat at the moment.

"I think I can speak for both of us, Simon. We definitely approve of your relationship with Alyssa. She has shared her feelings about you with both of us, more with her mother I am sure."

Watching as Simon slides the ring on Alyssa's finger . . . perhaps a tear or two in her eye . . . pretty sure we heard a whispered, "yes", and then a brief kiss between the two young people. Allen slid his hand under the table and squeezed Marilyn's thigh, which she greeted with another smile and a wink to her husband.

After the excitement, the family (including Simon) finishes dessert. Allen turns to the twosome, "You two can go on into the family room; I will help your mother clear the table tonight, Alyssa."

As he carries the last of the dishes into the kitchen, Allen slides his hands around his wife and cups her full breasts, quickly topped by hard nipples. "Allen, be good." Marilyn says, but doesn't do anything to remove his hands. "Plenty of time for that later."
 
Simon put his arm around Alyssa's waist as they moved to the family room, feeling a little more at ease with the relationship now. It was nice making her smile, especially with how much her parents appreciated it. He still wasn't looking forward to the expectation of having sex with a girl, but with the stockpile of incredibly fulfilling sexual experiences he was having with her dad, maybe he could at least manage it by closing his eyes and making a withdrawal from his increasingly robust spank bank.

He let her cuddle up with him as they settled down on the sofa, and smiled as she gazed at her new ring, sighing and spouting compliments. She took photos of it with her phone and got busy bragging to all of her friends online while he daydreamed about Mr. Dalton, and Charles, and wondered what his next 'tennis lesson' would bring.
 
Allen and Marilyn wrapped up the cleanup in the kitchen in just a few minutes; dishwasher humming along. Sticking their heads into the family room to say good night to Simon and Alyssa, "We're going to watch TV upstairs tonight."

Allen quickly changed into some silky boxers and a robe; Marilyn, just a silky robe; they settle in on the loveseat in the TV room of their master suite. Against his wishes, Marilyn found an old movie, and with a hand under Allen's boxers, convinced him he wanted to watch it. It was a boring 1940's romantic comedy, and he would have fallen fast asleep if Marilyn hadn't continued to caress his cock and keep him aroused most of the movie.

They heard the front door close about 10:00; Alyssa came upstairs and knocked on their door, but did not enter until given permission. She had made that mistake once before and walked in on her parents, both naked from the waist up, Allen playing with Marilyn's full breasts and hard nipples, her hand caressing his hard cock thru his boxers . . . Alyssa had screamed and run to her bedroom until Marilyn could get dressed and attempt to calm her down.

They are quite sure that scene may have contributed to her fear of sex and total shyness around boys, even Simon.
 
Simon slept peacefully that night, despite the increase in tension in his own house. Things were getting better and better with Mr. and Mrs. Dalton, he'd decided he didn't mind being around Alyssa, and his complete lack of actual attraction to her was an issue that could be dealt with sometime down the road.

In the morning, as he grabbed a quick breakfast in preparation to head off to school, he met his father in the kitchen, imminently leaving for some meeting or other. The Senator gave him a sour look in remembrance of their recent clash. Simon gave no visible reaction to his antipathy, but it occurred to him that his father might dislike him enough to back out on the deal he'd promised. The promise of a house and his freedom in exchange for him marrying a girl might simply dissolve into thin air - what, after all, was holding his father to it? Simon wouldn't put it past his dad to bluff just to teach him a lesson, perhaps tell him on the day of his wedding that a man with any brains wouldn't bank on a verbal contract, and good luck supporting his new wife.

Yet, Simon wasn't even sure he cared anymore. He wanted that house, but he wanted Mr. Dalton more. He could ask his father for a signed contract, but he wasn't sure he'd get one - it was a paper trail, and anything that looked bad on paper could incriminate and ruin the campaign of a Senator gunning for reelection.

Simon suddenly grinned widely. He realized that he held all the cards. The fact that his father had bribed him into heterosexuality rather than punishing him in some obvious way probably meant that he was afraid. Simon played along because he'd been dependent on his parents' financial support, but he might actually have the upper hand here. With what he'd been doing with Mr. Dalton, and more recently the Daltons' friend Charles, presented a potential bad publicity bomb for the ultra-conservative, squeaky clean Senator Thorpe. One photograph of Simon with cocks stuffed in either end of him could ruin his father's life. It was an ace he could keep up his sleeve for now - a potential insurance policy in case he needed it.

"What are you so happy about?" the Senator mumbled over his newspaper.

"I'm in love," Simon replied. "I'll probably marry Alyssa Dalton."

"Well. Good." His eyes drilled into his son as if looking for the catch.

"Have a good day, dad."

Simon whistled cheerfully as he headed off to school.

Later that day he sent a text to Mr. Dalton:

Yesterday was a great day. I'm glad Alyssa loves her ring, and that you and your wife are pleased. I'm looking forward to more tennis. If you have any other tennis buddies interested in playing an amateur like me, feel free to introduce me.
 
"I'm quite certain that I have a few more tennis players that would enjoy a game with us. Marilyn often likes to be an observer, and occasional referee, in my tennis matches. As for today, I am tied up in a meeting with my accountant and lawyer, but I hope to have a few minutes to chat with you in my office when you come over to see Alyssa this evening. I am interested in your 'intentions' regarding your future with Alyssa."

Allen sent off the text and got back to his meetings, knowing that Simon was probably squirming in his clothes with a raging hard-on right now.
 
Simon was indeed squirming, restless and anxious to experience more - more of Mr. Dalton, and more of his 'tennis buddies'. Since he'd had his cherry popped he was raging for more, and he was entirely at Allen's mercy.

Part of him was also afraid. Mr. Dalton was obviously no ordinary dad, but being quizzed about his 'intentions' with the man's daughter put a wisp of dread in the pit of his belly, just as it would any young man not yet twenty years old.

In the interest of pleasing his future father-in-law a little extra, Simon used part of his afternoon to go shopping. He decided he was very much in need of some new underwear, things that would be especially appropriate for his recent recreational habits (and entirely inappropriate for anything else). He put on the sluttiest pair he could stuff himself into, and got some new tennis clothes as well, including shorts that were as short as he dared. He decided to keep a duffel bag for his tennis things, a place he could keep his clothes that were just for the eyes of Mr. and Mrs. Dalton and their special friends. He could make a habit of changing in his car so no one at home would catch him looking like a little boy whore.

He could barely contain himself, both literally and proverbially, by the time he went to the Daltons' that evening, dressed in some of his new things and primed to impress. He knocked gently on Allen's office door, hoping he was available.
 
"Good evening, Simon. I assume you are here to have a little talk before Alyssa gets home from work? I do have a few questions about your future plans as they obviously having a bearing on my daughter's life. I don't need answers right now, but over the next few days, we will be discussing them, and Marilyn will likely be involved in those chats."

Just at that moment, Marilyn does come into the office without knocking, something that Allen and she had pre-arranged.

"Simon, the next few minutes are going to be quite embarrassing for you. But, Marilyn wants to get to know a bit more about you, physically. So please stand and remove all your clothing."
 
Simon's already strong heartbeat sped up when Mrs. Dalton entered the room. He wasn't exactly sure what Mr. Dalton wanted to discuss with regards to his "future plans" - did he actually want to talk about his career goals, or could this be about sex? Marilyn's unexpected presence and the promise of embarrassment confounded him even further.

Nonetheless, Simon bravely obeyed without a moment's hesitation. He undressed piece by piece, neither rushing nor taking his sweet time. Once he was down to his brand new, extra-sexy, extra-showy underpants, he gave Mr. Dalton a lingering gaze, hoping his effort was appreciated. Then, he dropped the last insubstantial scrap of fabric from his body, and faced his girlfriend's mother as bravely as he could manage. His cheeks and neck had flushed a deep pink, and despite his confusion and nervousness, his cock remained stiff and upstanding, backed up as he was and hoping Allen would grant him some release today.
 
"Simon, we are both aware of your preference for men, and Marilyn has observed your play time with me and Charles. However, as we are presuming that you will continue with your plans to marry our daughter . . . that is your plan, right . . . Marilyn is concerned that you will be able to perform sexually and that we will have grandchildren."

Allen turned to Marilyn who was still fully dressed and nodded to her. Marilyn stood and walked toward Simon as he stood naked, still fully erect. "My only concern, Simon, is that you will be able to maintain an erection when you are with Alyssa, that you will be able to fuck her, and give me a grandchild."

Reaching her hand toward him, Marilyn took his hard cock in her hand, and reached to caress his balls with her other hand . . . a quick test to see if Simon stayed hard when confronted with a female caress.
 
Simon had to struggle to stave off panic now. Grandchildren. This wasn't the first time this particular matter had been brought up, and he'd been hoping he could avoid the subject altogether. He felt far too young to even think about such things, even as a distant future plan, but he also knew he had to face difficult realities and daunting challenges in order to meet Mr. Dalton's expectations. And if there was one thing he knew he wanted out of life, it was to meet Mr. Dalton's expectations, even to exceed them.

He shivered when he felt the woman's hands make contact with his cock and balls. All sorts of conflicting feelings were battling through him. He begged himself internally to remain aroused, calling on the vivid imagination he'd had to employ for years during his private self-pleasuring sessions. Now he had plenty of real-life spank bank material, and as Mrs. Dalton touched him, he fought to focus his mind on sucking Mr. Dalton's cock, and being fucked by Charles, rather than on his dread of having to not only fuck a girl, but also to knock her up. He was also trying very hard not to remember that if he failed to demonstrate he could keep it up for a female, he could be ruining all of this, destroying all of his chances.

He was young, resilient, and generally horny enough to stay hard for the time being, but he could feel he was on the verge of losing it, and that feeling, wrapped up in all the other psychological pressure, would surely send him toward failure. He wasn't even sure if it was more the fact that this was a woman's touch that was starting to take the wind out of his sails, or simply that it was far too much pressure. He was beginning to sweat, and his throat was going dry.
 
Allen could see that Simon was beginning to struggle with the situation. Stepping from behind his desk, "I think he has done pretty well so far, Marilyn. Let me take it from here." Turning to Simon, "Marilyn is also concerned that your sperm will be able to conceive."

Reaching down and stroking Simon's cock, a satisfied moan escaping Simon's lips, Allen proceeds to slide a condom over Simon's hard shaft and begins to jerk him vigorously. Leaning into kiss Simon softly on the neck, "Now, Simon, shoot that big load. Then we can find out if you've got the right stuff to make Marilyn a grandma."
 
Simon's moan was certainly from pleasure, but it was mostly the sweet relief of being jerked off by the one he truly felt he belonged to. Mr. Dalton's hand felt so right, so strong, masculine, and intuitive. It was so much easier to let the pressure of future expectations slide off of him now.

Allen's lips on his neck were divine, and he leaned into the man, the feel of him, the heat of him, even the smell of him hitting all of the right buttons. Before long, he was groaning and shaking, holding onto Mr. Dalton as he emptied his stored-up load into the condom.

In the wake of his orgasm, he felt a little of the anxiety start to trickle back. As he caught his breath he watched the older man's expression, wondering if he was truly worried. If he couldn't - or wouldn't - impregnate their daughter, would it be a deal breaker? He was afraid now of losing everything, but even more afraid of asking. He kept silent, waiting for more instructions.
 
Once his orgasm concluded, Allen removed the condom from Simon's shrinking dick . . . tied a knot in it and handed it to Marilyn. "Here you go, babe . . . find out how strong Simon's sperm is . . . we don't want to let this one get away."

As Marilyn left with her treasure, Allen knelt in front of Simon and licked the remains from his dick, getting a jerk from Simon in response. "Thank you, Simon, that was a big deal to Marilyn. Now, if you are still in the mood, how about draining my balls before dinner?"
 
Simon gasped as he felt Mr. Dalton's mouth on his softening cock. He ran his hands through the older man's hair, so grateful for the soothing pleasure he was bringing to the previously tense situation.

"I can't imagine I would ever not be in the mood to drain your balls, sir," he sighed, kneeling as the man straightened. He was increasingly thinking of asking some questions about what had just happened and what might happen, but they could wait. There was nothing more important than the task right in front of him.

He opened wide and accepted Mr. Dalton into his mouth, his expression melting into perfect contentment. He was in his element now, and everything was okay. Allen's cock tasted wonderful, and he loved being stuffed full of him, until he was practically choking. He hungered for the man's cum, and sucked him enthusiastically.
 
Marilyn was well aware of what was going to happen once she left Allen's office; she knew how hard Allen would be after watching her fondle Simon's cock and balls. And, on top of that, jerking Simon until he unloaded into the condom only heightened Allen's arousal.

Having learned how much Simon loved sucking a nice hard cock . . . well, how could Allen refuse him that opportunity. Marilyn had left Allen's office door open just enough that she could hear what was going on (with Allen's approval, of course). Within a few moments after she heard Allen gasp as Simon pushed him over the edge into orgasm, she walked back into the office to find Simon still on his knees, staring at Allen's slowly shrinking dick.

Walking over to the two of them, Marilyn used her finger to swipe a drop of Allen's cum off Simon's chin, "He does taste amazing, doesn't he, Simon?"
 
Simon blushed fiercely when Mrs. Dalton came in, cleaning up a dribble of her husband's seed. This was one unusual family... and he loved it.

"Yes ma'am!" he agreed wholeheartedly, grinning like an idiot.

Once he'd caught his breath and stood, Simon looked at both of them, and decided that perhaps now was the time to ask the big question that kept nagging at him. He could continue to sweep it under the rug and hope for the best, but that wasn't what a man did, and he wanted to prove he wasn't a coward, if even only to himself.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dalton," he began, seeming quite polite and formal for someone who was standing naked and half-aroused, "what will happen, exactly, if I can't make Alyssa pregnant? Will I no longer be... suitable?"

He swallowed hard, holding his breath for the answer.
 
Dropping to her knees in front of the two recently drained cocks, Marilyn took a cock in each hand and gave it a gentle stroke. "Nothing really to worry about, Simon, I have no doubt that Alyssa will give us the grandchild that we want. Right, Allen?"

As Allen nodded in agreement, Marilyn took his cock in her mouth; the same cock that had recently sprayed its load down Simon's throat. Looking up at Allen, "Does that feel good love? A different sensation than Simon's mouth?"

Without waiting for an answer, Marilyn turned her head toward Simon and wrapped her lips around his semi-aroused dick and took it into her mouth. Hearing Simon gasp at the action, Marilyn sucked him briefly, feeling his cock jerk in her mouth. "I know that is a foreign feeling to you, Simon; but, tell me, how did it feel to have a woman's tongue on your cock? Is it really much different that Allen's? Or Charles?"
 
Before he had a chance to puzzle out the meaning of Mrs. Dalton's statement about the grandchild, and the look that had passed between the couple, Simon was startled by the woman's mouth around him. He tensed up, not entirely sure how he felt or what to do. He looked at Mr. Dalton briefly, with slight panic, and then back down at the man's wife.

"It's... well, it's...," he stammered. "Um, not bad. But... yeah, different. I can't really describe how it's different. I don't think I can really... enjoy it... unless I look away and think of someone else. And that's not... fair."
 
"I'm sorry, Simon, that was a bit unfair of Marilyn . . . and obviously, quite a surprise to you. Marilyn can be a bit of an impulsive tease at times. But, I am proud of the way you reacted . . . at least, you didn't lash out at her, verbally or physically."

Marilyn quickly rose to her feet, "I'm sorry too, Simon, that was impulsive of me; it was my idea alone, Allen had no part of it. Will you forgive me?"

Waiting Simon's response, Marilyn turned to Allen, "He does taste good, love, and I enjoyed the size of his dick in my mouth."

"I think you have teased the poor boy enough for one day, Marilyn."
 
Getting an apology from both of them was a little unexpected, and caused Simon to relax a great deal. He was still fiercely blushing, but he was also smiling.

"Well, of course I can forgive you," he giggled, even managing to give her a hug. "If nothing else, it's... flattering. And you're really very kind to let me 'borrow' your husband. Although I think you are probably getting something out of it too."

He gave her a knowing smile and a wink before turning to her husband and embracing him, with a much different energy altogether, partially because it made him fully harden again.

"May I ask you both something? I'm not sure if this is a stupid question. Do you think Alyssa actually has any interest in sex? I don't get any of that, you know, 'vibe' from her."
 
"I think Alyssa's interest in sex pertains only to having children, so don't take it personally that she has not sent any signals your way, at least so far. Do you agree, Marilyn?"

Marilyn nodded in response to Allen's comment, then turned and left the office, this time closing the door tight . . . leaving both men in the office with their dicks hanging in the air. Allen turned to Simon, "Tell me honestly, Simon, did Marilyn have any effect on you when she caressed your hard cock and swallowed if for a moment?"
 
Simon leaned into him, enjoying the feeling of their bodies being pressed together, of cock squeezing against cock.

"It was weird, mostly," he admitted. "The pure sensation was okay, but... it didn't feel as good as it probably should have. I don't think I could have kept it up if I hadn't already been super horny. It helped that you were here with me."
 
"I appreciate your honesty. I think Marilyn was just trying to gauge your response; after all, Alyssa will be the one caressing and playing with your dick after you get married and Marilyn wants to be able to encourage her on how to get an erection from you."

As the two stand in Allen's office, still naked from the waist down, Allen turns Simon so that Simon's back is against Allen's chest, his soft cock pressed against the division in Simon's young butt. Allen reaches around and sliding his hands up Simon's torso, finds his nipples and plays with them, kissing his neck softly. "Do you think you've got another load in you before we get dressed? Where do want it to go?"
 
Back
Top