An educator's lesson.

Mat Larimer was quite impressed by Payton’s fiery spirit, the way she fought against what they all knew were impossible odds. When after the two first swaths of the perfect firm little ass this stunning red haired beauty continued to remain stubbornly silent. Payton Greer’s pert little ass had taken on a sensual crimson glow, and her soft silken skin was hot, under Mat’s hand, before Payton strong will finally broke. God what a fuck this stunning young creature would be once that fiery spirit was harnessed

One.

Payton’s soft angelic voice was a whimpering little gasp.

“Thank you Master, may I have another please.”

Batard corrected Payton. Jean had changed the wording only slightly from Sir to Masteras he slowly began Miss Payton Greer true education.

“Remember do not lose count, or forget to thank us before begging for another Miss Greer, or as I am sure you remember we will start the count again at ONE.”

Superintendant Batard cautioned his adorable head strong young beauty. It was a subtitle bending of the stunning young beauty’s fiery spirit and will to his. The last time it had taken to the count of Fifteen before the young teacher’s will had faltered and she had gasped and begged so sweetly,"Fifteen...I-I'm sorry sir, please fuck me." How long would it take this time, given Payton’s sense of betrayal before her gorgeous supple young body would force Payton to once more beg to be fucked.

It was Mat Larimer’s hand that came down to set the firm flesh of Payton Greer’ ass to seductively jiggle and the sensual, unholy fire begin to spread in a seductive warmth calling to her darker passions, passions that she seemed unwilling to face or embrace at the moment.

“Two.”

A reminder and a warning in that single word. Once more the count slowly rose, three, four, five,……… and with each powerful swat to her ass Batard and Larimer enkindled a dark forbidden desire in the young teacher’s traitorous supple young body. The count had reached fifteen; the sweet, musky, and intoxicating scent of the bound young teacher’s arousal filled both men’s nostrils. They hesitated for just a moment before Larimer’s hand came down for number sixteen. His hand was resting on the hot abused flesh of Payton’s firm heart shaped ass. His finger dipped between the girl’s velvet thighs to slide along her coral pink folds as it searched for Payton’s little throbbing pearl of passion. Mat rolled the young redhead’s clit under the pad of his finger as number seventeen smacked her ass.
 
Another slap. And another. Three more firm slaps from either Jean or the Sheriff was all it took for Peyton to break down In a meek tone the young redhead finally started to count based on the number of slaps she can recall the men laying on her.

Again, the hand slapped at her now stinging ass as one of them...Jean perhaps...reminded Peyton that they were at number one.

Slowly, she began to count from one to twenty five. The counts were slow as the men took their sweet time in between each slaps. By the 17th slap, Peyton's anger lit up when she felt who she assumed to be Jean's finger rolling in the wetness coated between her legs. Peyton weakly tugged at the handcuffs that bound her arms but didn't move or thrash about as how she was earlier. Her fingers gripped at the chains, holding back any moans that Jean wanted to coerce out of her.

"Twenty four..." she uttered.

At that, Peyton shrieked as she felt two fingers pushed inside of her wet folds. Slowly, the fingers moved in and out but quickly picked up speed, finger fucking the young teacher. Peyton's body writhed under the watch of the two men. Her struggles to retain what dignity she had left that she could leave with slowly descended in to a woman full of lust.

A small glimpse of the woman Jean forced out of her hours ago.

The thrust of his fingers continued, sending Peyton further in to the edge. Just as she was about to fall off, the fingers were withdrawn. A dead silence hung in the air except for the sounds of her breathing.

Out of nowhere, the twenty fifth and final slap came down firmly on her stinging flesh.

"Twenty....twenty five."
 
The count had reached seventeen when Mat Larimer fingers slipped into Payton’s chaste little pussy. He smiled as her tight little pussy clamped down on them and looked forward to fucking her in earnest. Batard savored the stifled little moan that threatened to bubble from the seductive little redhead’s moist ripe lips, as she weakly pulled at her cuffed hands and he knew she was close to breaking. Payton was not thrashing and struggling as before, perhaps the strong willed beauty was learning her lesson or that the desires of her long denied body were getting the better of her.

"Twenty four..."

Payton gasped as the sheriff now pushed two fingers into her and slowly at first began to finger fuck the gorgeous young redheaded teacher. As Larimer increased the tempo, Batard could smell the musky scent of Payton’s arousal. The two men drove Payton to the edge of the abyss where she could almost taste the sweetness of her release. Larimer’s fingers now rapidly fucking her and what little restraint or dignity that Payton Greer had left deserted her as she became once more the sexual little wild cat that Batard had freed earlier that evening.

Twenty five

The young bound beauty sensually moaned when the final blow came. Batard knew the moment was right as he freed Payton’s legs and drew her up into a kneeling position, quickly slipping between her thighs, as his cock plunging into her replacing the sheriff’s fingers.

Mat Larimer quickly undressed as Batard leisurely began fucking their adorable young captive. Mat released Payton from her hand cuffs and drew her up onto her hands, his fingers now tightly entwined in the young teacher’s tawny copper hair. Payton was trapped between the two men, Batard pounding into her pussy and Larimer’s cock brushing her full ripe lip.

“Open wide baby and cone to daddy.”

Larimer cooed as he twisted his fist in Payton’s hair and when she gasped he shoved his cock into her sweet young mouth.

Payton’s bid to escape, to flee her fate had failed and now instead of just having Superintendent Batard to satisfy over this debauched long weekend she now had Sheriff Larimer as well. Payton was truly caught as the men sea-sawed her gorgeous supple body between them. Each time that Batard hips thrust forward driving his cock deeper into the young redhead delicious pussy, he drove her mouth harder onto Larimer’s cock, then each time Larimer drove his cock into Payton’s tight throat, as he forced the girl to deep throat him, he drove her back onto the Superintendent’s cock. It did not take long for them to make it clear that they were going to fuck and use Payton to the point of exhaustion where she could not flee from them no matter how much she wanted to, and that there would be no Prince Charming coming to rescue her either. That was if the stunning young redhead did not submit to her fate and let her traitorous young body seize what apparently so wanted.

Batard and Larimer began a seduction of the young teacher that was relentless. Jean’s hands slid up the sensual curves of Payton’s torso to cup her firm young breasts. He rolled the young redhead’s taunt little rosebud nipples under the pads of his thumbs until they were diamond hard puckered, pebbles, nubs crowning her puffy dusky pink areolas, and begging for attention, attention that Batard was more than willing to give as he plucked, pinched, and tugged at those throbbing little buds.

Meanwhile Larimer loosened his grip on Payton’s tawny copper hair, he let his finger’s sensually run through the young teacher’s soft lustrous hair and drip from his finger tip as if it was living liquid copper. Both men dominated the young teacher claiming pleasure from her gorgeous supple young body and granting Payton pleasure in return if she chose to take it.
 
Last edited:
As the cuffs came undone from her wrists, a small part of Peyton wanted to still keep fighting. She wanted to smack Mat away when he grasped her by the hair and forced his cock in to her mouth. She gagged as his flesh poked at her throat.

It did not help when she felt Jean thrust his hips in between her legs. Her body relaxed a little from the flighty being she was when the sheriff returned her to the cabin yet there was a certain tension. Inexperienced with being in this particular position of being overpowered by two men, her teeth grazed the sheriff's cock.

The sounds of her nearly choking slowly intertwined with the lustful moans of a more carefree young woman. The thought of being overpowered by these two men disgusted Peyton and her pride. Still, she found herself floating in and out of the two sides; the one who wanted to get through the long weekend in one piece with the photos burned and still be loyal to Derek. The other side of her conscious felt a strange yearning awakening. How that part of her was slowly warming up to being dominated in such a degrading manner, particularly by Jean.

Mat finally decided to give her mouth a break, if for a moment. He pulled her head away from his cock, saturated in her saliva. Losing herself in the lust, Peyton took in a few deep breaths, only to exhale gasps when Jean continued to thrust inside of her.

She didn't feel Mat tilt her head upwards until their eyes met.

Nor did she realize the wide, mischievous grin that spread across her lips.
 
Larimer loosened his grip on Payton’s tawny copper hair, as he pulled his cock from her summer sweet mouth. He tilted her head back as sensual little gasps and whimpers escaped the young teachers moist ripe lips. They slowly became sweet little seductive mewing as Payton purred as Batard drove his cock forcefully into her tight little pussy. Mat’s eyes met Payton’s smoldering blue eyes, he let his finger’s sensually run through the young teacher’s soft lustrous hair and drip from his finger tip as if it was living liquid copper. The sheriff loved the mischievous grin that spread across her lips.

Larimer toyed with the idea of just shoving his cock back into the stunning young redhead’s mouth yet there was something in that mischievous grin that bowed Payton’s sweet lips and he decided to let the now obvious aroused beauty have her head and to see just where that seductive little grin would take her. He could see that Batard was getting to her with each little gasped breath. It seemed the fight had gone out of Payton and another emotion, another craving, was slowly but surely taking its place. Mat let the tip of his cock just brush Payton’s ripe lips.

Batard’s hands firmly encircled Payton’s trim little waist. Each time he thrust forward into her sweet tight pussy, he drew the girl’s hips back, as he impaled her on his cock. From that first night in the school nurse’s office when he and Julie Conway had enjoyed Payton’s luscious young body he knew what she truly craved, and now he played her hungering and treacherous young body as if it were a fine musical instrument and he was the Master of it. Batard knew even if Payton did not that she needed to be dominated when it came to sex to truly enjoy it, and to be truly free to be the little sex kitten she was always meant to be. There was something else that Batard knew, that Sheriff Larimer was right, Payton liked it rough. So Batard gave it to her rough as he once more physically and mentally dominated the young teacher. Payton’s firm young breasts were swaying and jiggling now with each of Batard’s thrust into her tight little cunt as he picked up the pace of how he was fucking her , building to a blinding crescendo, his balls slapping Payton’s soft velvet inner thigh. Larimer’s cock now more forcefully brushing her lips, demanding that she please him as well.
 
Peyton's body did not have a chance to relax for even a moment as Jean continued on with his relentless thrusts inside of her. Each time the superintendent pushed his cock back inside of her, Peyton's eyes opened wide in shock. Every thrust forced short gasps out of her. Her lips only caressed the head of Mat's cock, knowing that with the roughness Jean was giving to her, she was bound to accidentally bite Mat.

The grin plastered on her lips fell for a moment, unsure of what to do. With a lick of her lips, she looked at Mat with a small smile. As her moans continued to bounce off in the room, she simply licked and sucked on the head for a moment before releasing her lips from it. A trail of her saliva strung along as she pulled away. The mischievous side of her figured if the sheriff wanted to toy and play games with her like he did by pretending to be friends with her when she was on the run.

She moved slightly back away from him, silently challenging him to see if he could give her the same rough treatment as Jean was. Meanwhile, her hips bucked up against Jean's own, trying to find a rhythm between them that would make her comfortable.
 
Slowly steadily Payton’s resistance crumbled. That initial fury, that anger was transformed into something quite different. The mischievous little grin that bowed her moist ripe lips as Larimer pulled his cock from her sweet mouth, the way that she now sought to find a rhythm to match Jean’s forceful way that he was taking her and fucking that delicious tight pussy, as Payton now shamelessly sought the pleasure that Batard had enkindled in her sweet treacherous young body. Another thing now became quite obvious to Superintendant Batard, Miss Susan Greer was a submissive, that there was a dark driving need in this stunning young creature to please. Yet it seemed to be more than just the need to please another, but to be forced, to please them, and the rougher the better.

Batard saw how Mat Larimer arched his eye brow as Payton gave him a seductive teasing little smile as Batard pounded into her tight little cunt. The way the tip of her little pink tongue slid across the bow of the young teacher’s full ripe lips, as those ruby red lips “O”ed as she seductively moan as her own arousal grew and her back arched like a naughty little kitted as she pressed her hips back to Batard. Her azure blue eyes met the sheriff’s a teasing little gleam in them as that naughty little pink tongue slid from between the young redheaded teacher’s lips to teasingly licked and suck on the head of Mat’s cock for a moment before releasing her lips from it and once again that mischievous little grin bowed her lips in an undeniable challenge.

Mat Larimer met Jean Batard’s questioning glance and simply gave him a roughish wink. His fingers tightly ensnared and twisted into Payton’s shimmering tawny copper hair. He, like Batard before him, saw that need in Payton’s smoldering blue eyes, and in that mischievous little challenging grin, the young teacher need to be forced to submit. He also saw that Payton needed to be dominated mentally as well as physically, to be left nowhere to hide from herself or her darkest desires.

“So Baby you like it rough,…..”

He cooed as he forcefully pushed his cock passed Payton’s lips and into her mouth and then forced it into her tight little throat.

“Now show me what a good little cocksucker you really are Honey!”

Larimer left his cock deep in the tight embrace of Payton’s throat as he waited to until he could match the rhythm with which Batard was fucking that delicious little cunt of hers. Steadily he fell into sync with Payton’s dual defilement as the two men see-sawed the stunning young teacher between them. Batard wrung a soul searing orgasm from the impaled young beauty. Larimer as he felt Payton’s body tense in perpetration for that orgasm buried his cock deep within her tight young throat. Batard and Larimer totally dominated Payton physically and when they finally did cum her gorgeous young body was shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat from the demand of the way they had fucked her. Payton’s tawny copper hair was in wild disarray and sweat matted from the way Larimer had used it to force Payton to orally please him. Batard was the first to cum filling Payton’s fertile young womb with his scalding white hot cum. It was not long before Larimer came as he was buried deep within Payton’s throat.

“Swallow it Honey! Swallow it all Sweet Cheeks!”

Batard, Payton, and Larimer lay on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs.

Payton’s night had just begun, a soft buzzing played at the edges of Payton’s consciousness. Batard smiled as he pressed the vibrating dildo to the girl’s clit. Not to be out done The sheriff pressed another vibrator to Payton’s still engorged nipples.
 
The sheriff's sudden grasp at Peyton's hair startled her for a moment but not enough to get her out of the thick haze of her lust that trapped her in its hold.

"So Baby you like it rough,…..?"

She looked up at the sheriff,. her lips twisted in to that same grin. She couldn't help but laugh and scoff at his strange question on how she liked it rough. Yet he didn't give her a chance when he pressed the tip of his cock between her lips. Before she could turn her head away, he pushed his cock in her mouth to quiet her. The fleshed tip reached the back of Peyton's mouth, nearly causing her to choke and gag, wanting so desperately to spit it out so she can breathe. With one hand, Peyton tried to push Larimer away just to get some air.

The next several minutes proved to be a mental torture for the young woman as thrusts from both ends drove her mind in to an endless spiral. If it wasn't the panting and muffled cries that she heard, it was the heavy breathing of the two men that overpowered her entire body.

Peyton laid in a tangled heap on top of Larimer's lap while Batard remained above her. She gasped for air when the sheriff withdrew his cock from her mouth. Minutes went by in nothing but silence. Peyton could have sworn she heard a soft buzzing sound but assumed it was her head ringing after the entire ordeal.

A vibrating sensation pulsed throughout her body. Shuddering, Peyton attempted to move away when she felt another vibration rest upon her nipples. She tried to roll over to her side to avoid her body being overwhelmed but the combination of her lack of fighting spirit and her mentality broken through made her appear too exhausted to resist. The sounds she assumed were the nightly wind rapping at the window were more of her heavy panting.
 
Batard savored the way the young teacher rolled her hips back to meet his thrusts. It was no longer necessary for him to forcibly draw her back onto his cock, his hands that encircled Payton’s trim little waist now merely steadied her as she gave herself to him, her treacherous young body betraying the redheaded beauty once more. Yet this time Payton could not excuse her wanton behavior by being drugged, she had no place to hide, even from herself, and her own dark cravings. Cravings that her sweet Derek had never stirred in her. It was even more delightful because Payton was not only giving herself to him but she was so lovingly suckling the sheriff’s cock as they fucked the ravishing young beauty to the point of exhaustion.

Payton Greer’s soft smoldering eyes were half lidded her head nestled on Sheriff Larimer’s lap, her luxurious tawny copper mane in wild disarray from the fucking she had just received; it formed a fiery halo around her sweet angelic face. Jean Batard smiled down into those stunning smoldering eyes of Payton’s as he pressed the vibrating dildo to the hapless young beauty’s clit. He smiled as Payton’s hips seemed to arch to the dark tempting sensation, the little gasp that escaped from her full ripe lips. That little sensual gasp was soon muffled as the Sheriff’s mouth closed over Payton’s in a dark demanding kiss that demanded that she surrender him and give all she had to give. Larimer let the vibrator that he had been tormenting the young teacher’s nipples with slip from his hand, his fingers now entwining in Payton’s silken hair as he drew her more deeply into that kiss, his tongue dancing with hers, seductively inviting it into his mouth.

Batard loved the way that Payton Greer’s gorgeous young body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat, he smiled as Larimer drew her ever deeper into that seductive kiss. Jean worked the vibrating dildo in and out of Payton’s grasping tight little cunt. Each thrust going deeper and deeper, each thrust touching something deep inside of her. Batard was using that devilish, vibrating dildo to physical dominate the exhausted young beauty while Larimer mentally dominated her with his seductive demanding kiss. His smile only broadened as he softly commanded,

“Cum for me Miss Greer, cum for me NOW!”

Batard idly wondered if Payton would now cum on command.





<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When Payton woke at noon the next day she found herself in the arms of Jean Batard his body spooned to hers and the hard ridge of his cock pressed to the firm curve of her firm little ass. Batard felt Payton stir and as she did he kissed the nape of the young girl’s neck.

“You were magnificent Miss Greer!”

His arms tightened around the young teacher’s waist drawing her even tighter to his body as if claiming her as his.

“I am looking forward to our day together Miss Greer.”

He could feel her body tense at his words.

“But after last night’s activity I am sure you would enjoy a shower.”

Jean had every intention of watching the young teacher shower and making her perform for him as she did.
 
The buzzing sounds from the vibrators were not as tense as having it actually apply to her. Trapped in the confines of Jean and Matt's hold, Peyton's body curled, unable to escape from even one vibrating toy. The sheriff pulled her up only to force his lips on to hers in a kiss.

To make matters worse, she felt one of the dildos being pushed inside of her. Peyton shrieked as the toy vibrated inside of her. She gripped on to Mat's thigh, hoping to get her mind off of the dildo's attributes. But the combination of Mat's forceful kiss and Jean toying with her was too much for her body too handle.

She didn't hear Jean's command for her to cum. Nor did she realize that her body decided to climax on her own.

~+~

“You were magnificent Miss Greer!”

Peyton's eyes flickered open enough to see the bedside clock read 12:00. In her half sleepy state, she tried to remove Jean's arm from her waist, thinking her body was tangled in the covers.

“I am looking forward to our day together Miss Greer.”

It took moments for Peyton to realize her current predicament, to recall exactly what happened hours before. Startled, she tried to get away from him but he immediately pulled her tight close to his body, triggering her fight or flight instincts. Only when he suggested that she take a shower before they began their day did he finally release her.

Immediately, Peyton rolled off of the bed and stared down at Jean. She opened her mouth, about to say something bitter to tell him off but eventually closed it, lowered her eyes, and made her way to the bathroom without a word.

Out of habit, she closed and locked the bathroom door, stepping in to the shower. After the ritual of shampooing her hair and scrubbing her body with the provided wash cloth and body soap, Peyton stood under warm water raining down on her as she recalled the events of the middle of the night. Why didn't she run? Why didn't she try to get away for the second time, even if there were two men who would have easily snapped her in half?

But more disturbing than that: Why did she choose to stay?
 
“You were magnificent Miss Greer!.........I am looking forward to our day together Miss Greer.”

When Payton tried to pull away from Batard her more tightly to him a silent but pointed reminder that her weekend with him had in reality had just begun. Jean found Payton’s little struggles both futile and amusing before he released the young teacher to go and shower. Batard watched as Payton rolled from the bed, the sensual sway of her hips as she made her way to the bathroom and the shower. At the sound of the doors lock clicking into place, Batard merely laughed at the young teacher’s little act of defiance. Jean Batard was not offended by Payton’s little act of defiance but was pleased for it showed that her fiery young spirit was not broken.

As he laid there in the bed Jean thought back over the previous night. It was true that the little redheaded beauty had tried to flee, a flight that Sheriff Larimer had cut short, when he delivered Payton Greer back into his hands. He smiled as he remembered Payton’s response to be being used by the two of them, and she had been magnificent . The more that they had demanded of her the more Payton had given, the naughty little smile that had bowed her lips as her head bent to pleasure Larimer with her sweet mouth. Then there was the fact that Payton did not try to flee again after they had used her. A smile bowed Jean Batard’s lips for he was sure he knew the answer, Miss Payton Greer was a true submissive who needed a forceful Master to reach the heights of her sexual needs and cravings. He was also quite sure that if confronted Payton would vehemently deny it.

When Payton finally emerged from her shower her gorgeous young body glowed with a sensual pink, no doubt in an effort to cleanse herself from his scent. He came to Payton his hands cupping her face and his lips crushing to hers in a darkly seductive kiss. His tongue slid across the bow of the young teacher’s moist ripe lips, the even white ridge of her teeth, and into the summer sweetness of her mouth as if it was his right. A kiss that deepened, lingered, and demanded that Payton surrender to it. At first the only contact between them was his hands as he cupped her angelic face and his lips to hers. Then he pressed his body to Payton’s, her firm young breasts crushed to his chest, his groin to hers, and slowly he rolled his hips to hers.

Slowly his lips parted from hers. His dark hazel eyes held Payton’s smoldering eyes held hers captive.

“Shall we feed that hunger of yours now Miss Greer?”

As he spoke he carried Payton to his bed ready to feed the hunger that burned deep within her. The only question was would Payton find some way to seize what her healthy young body so desperately craved or would she deny what it was clear she so desperately wanted.
 
Peyton looked up at the window high above the wall that allowed the natural sunlight to shine through. Even if she were able to reach the window, there was no way she could use it to escape, mainly on how the window was small enough that the only a small child could fit through the narrow space.

She turned off the shower and toweled herself off. Another day, and two more until school was back in session. Two days of being stuck in a fancy hell hole with someone she truly despised.

Securing the knot on on the towel that wrapped snuggly around her body, Peyton emerged from the bathroom with her hair still drenched.

"I'm done. You can use the bathro--"

Oh she didn't have a chance to finish her sentence as Jean took her and forced a kiss on her lips. In protest, Peyton attempted to push Jean off of her while her resistance was muffled by the kiss. Instead, Jean's only response was to crush her petite frame against his. The kiss intensified, causing her to relent and relax her arms.

After a few minutes, he finally backed his lips away from hers enough to speak.

“Shall we feed that hunger of yours now Miss Greer?”

The resentment in her eyes faded in to an incredulous gaze.

"I'm not really hungry...HEY!!"

Jean immediately picked her up and carried her on to the large bed. She tried to roll out of the way but Jean was immediately on top of her, blocking every avenue possible for her to escape from his reach. Peyton felt his gaze burning on to her entire body. He rolled her on to her back, forcing her to look up at him.

She glanced up at Jean but quickly averted her gaze, trying to find something to stare at. There was no avoiding the superintendent, knowing that if she paid him any attention, he will soon expose the secrets and lies that she resisted. Last night may have been by force, but with the corrupted sheriff out of the way, perhaps she may have a chance to avoid giving in to the likes of him.
 
“Shall we feed that hunger of yours now Miss Greer?”

The resentment in her eyes faded in to an incredulous gaze.

"I'm not really hungry...HEY!!"

Despite that all that she had been through in the last 24 hours Payton Greer was still so very innocent. Her body smelled so fresh, so clean, when he had swept the stunning young beauty into his arms. The way that when he had laid her on the bed Payton met his just for a moment and then the young teacher had turned her head to the side, as Jean mounted her, as she tried to hide face from him, tried to hide what he might see in her soft smoldering eyes. Yet in that brief moment when their eyes had met Batard had seen that hunger in their smoldering depths. Batard had no intention of letting Payton hide from herself, oh this spirited young beauty might try to fight her own hungers, her own cravings, and her driving need to be dominated and forced to submit to his will.

Batard had no doubt Miss Payton Greer had been brought up to be a “Good Girl”, to surrender her virginity only to her future husband. That her Derrick had been a lover that had demanded little of her sexually, Jean was not going to let Payton hide from him or from herself. His hands cupped the young teacher’s angelic face truing it so that her gaze met his once more. His lips slowly lowered to Payton’s, he let the young beauty anticipate that kiss, the meeting of their lips, and the demands that kiss would make of her, her complete surrender to it. Then his lips were claiming Payton’s.

His hips rolled to Payton’s as his body once more began to seduce the hapless young beauty. The ridged line of his cock pressed to Payton’s Mons as Batard dry humped the young teacher. His body promising what she desired and yet denied it at the same time, at the same time his lewd kiss lingered and deepened until they shared but a single life giving breath. Batard had left Payton’s hands free this time, free to futilely fight for her honor and virtue or to grasp what she desire guiding it to her hungering pussy. Now was the time for Payton to truly learn to obey.

“Spread your legs Miss Greer and guide my cock to that sweet tight pussy of yours!”

There was no doubt that this was a command. That Payton had no real choice but to obey. It gave Payton the excuse to grasp what she truly desired.
 
No amount of kicking or struggling was enough for Jean to get off of Peyton. The young woman, trapped like a fly in a trap, couldn't escape when he forced his lips on hers. With her hands freed from his grasp, now was the time to let the cat claws out and fight her way out.

Yet her hands relaxed and slowly her body as the kiss deepened under him. She wanted to curse him to hell for putting her in another vulnerable position. In her attempt to salvage whatever pride remained and squirm her way out. No matter how much she rolled or wriggled, he still had her trapped. The fact that his bare hips began to grind in to her own didn't help much matters.

Her body slowly fell in to a relaxed state. Peyton, though reluctantly, returned the kiss. Her tongue prodded along with his, enjoying its uninvited visit. Her fingers curled up along the side of his neck, lightly massaging it. Eventually, her legs gave way, slowly spreading open enough to give Jean enough room for his sinful act.
 
Jean Batard loved the way that each of his encounters with the stunning young teacher started with Payton’s futile little struggles before her gorgeous supple young body betrayed the luscious little redhead and embraced the pleasure that he was offering her. Again Payton’s opened to his demanding kiss, her tongue dancing with his. Batard smiled as he felt the young teacher’s delicate fingers, almost lovingly, curl up along the side of his neck, lightly massaging it as it was now she that was deepening that shameful, demanding and sinful kiss.

Batard smiled to himself as he felt Payton’s delicious young body relax more and more as her soft velvet thighs parted, slowly spreading open in unconscious invitation, just enough to give Jean enough room for what he knew she must see as a sinful act and a betrayal of her Derrick. Batard took advantage of that sweet invitations, his hips arching, his lips parting from Payton’s for just a moment, his dark eyes capturing her smoldering azure blue eyes, and as his cock sunk into the young teachers sweet delicious pussy, he knew that she was his whether Payton knew it or not.

Batard took Payton hard and fast, demanding everything her young body had to offer and then demanding even more. When at last he came filling her fertile young womb with his cum her skin glisten with a fine sheen of sweat and Payton’s tawny copper hair was a wild fiery halo framing her angelic face. He swept the exhausted beauty up into his arms and carried her naked to the dining room where he had already laid out a plate of fruit and cheese. He set her on the floor by and took a seat. He cut a piece of Apple and held it out to her.

“You must be hungry Payton.”

When she reached for the fruit he pulled his hand back, his face stern, his voice strict,

“Kneel Miss Greer and take the apple from my finger tips with your lips and mouth my dear!”

It was apparent that he intended for Payton to eat from his finger tips as if she were a favored pet and his voice had left no doubts that this had been an order he expected her to obey.
 
The volume of Peyton's screams and Jean's thrusts inside of her would have been enough to alert the neighbor. In the forest where the cabin laid, an outsider within an earshot would assume there was a prankster running around or a wild animal lurking about in the grounds. Whatever it may be, no one was there to save her.

Despite his animalistic nature, Peyton made an attempt to at least move back from him. In response, she felt Jean pull her back in and continue his relentless act on her. Everything felt like a blur by the time they both climaxed. The next thing she knew, her body was dragged across the bed and carried downstairs.

She watched as Jean began to cut up the apple in his hand. Even she couldn't deny the fact that she was in need of food as it has been hours since she last ate. Jean held out the piece of fruit, offering it to her. Out of instinct, she reached for it, only to watch Jean pull it away from her.

Kneel Miss Greer and take the apple from my finger tips with your lips and mouth my dear!

Peyton shot Jean an angry look, mortified by the idea that he was going to treat her like an animal.

But then she hated the fact that she was hungry and was in need of something to nibble on.

As she knelt to the floor, her mind was plotting on how to go through this. Perhaps she should really sink her teeth in to his hand to prove her point.

Not yet. Eventually.

Peyton had plenty of time to plot against Jean. For now, she had another type of hunger that needed to be fulfilled as she leaned forward and, gently with her tongue and teeth, took the fruit in his hand.
 
Batard loved the flare of Payton’s spirit when he drew back his hand with the fruit he had offered her the fire in her soft expressive eyes as he calmly commanded her. “Kneel Miss Greer and take the apple from my finger tips with your lips and mouth my dear!” The moment of hesitation before Miss Greer Sank to her knees and delicately took the fruit from Jean’s finger tips. Batard was no fool he knew that the stunning young teacher wanted nothing more than to bite him and yet again Payton showed that she had brains as well as beauty and resisted the temptation. Batard also knew that Obedience was a matter of habit and each time that Payton bent to his will the more ingrained that obedience became.

Breakfast finished Payton’s Greer’s weekend of sexual slavery continued. She was forced to please Batard with her soft succulent mouth, forced to swallow his offerings to that sweetly suckling mouth. He would have her dress then dance for him doing a lewd striptease and then to come to him on her hands and knees, then he would mount her and take his pleasure from the young teacher’s gorgeous young body. Yet he did not merely take her, use her and toss her aside, but would drive her to the edge of that dark abyss, hold her there tittering on the brink, before racking unimagined pleasure from her leaving Payton bucking, trashing, and gasping in unimagined ecstasy. Jean Batard left not place for the young teacher to hide from him, or from herself. He was the master of her delicious young body and she danced to his desires.

When Batard did give Payton a chance to rest, he again would have Payton knee at his feet. He would feed her from his finger tips; have her drink from the same cup he used.

“Rest for a moment Miss Greer!”

He would command her, then pat his thigh for Payton to rest her head on his naked thigh his cock just a breath away from her moist ripe lips. Then her defilement would start all over again.

Payton got very little sleep over the long three day weekend. It was late on Sunday evening when Payton was finally allowed to dress for her return home. Again the young teacher was not allowed panties or a bra. She was again required to ride with her skirt up around her waist and her blouse unbuttoned and her naked breasts displaced as Batard drove her back.

“Miss Greer thank you for a most enjoyable weekend I look forward to our next meeting.”

Before Payton could respond Batard drove off leaving Payton standing on the side walk. Batard had no fear that the young teacher would escape, Sheriff Larimer would make sure of that. As Jean drove home he wondered what Julie Conway had in mind for the adorable Miss Greer and what toys she had bought to tempt, seduce, and abuse the young teacher with.
 
The rest of the weekend went by a blur for Peyton. Though as fast as the days went on, there were times where it was a long, drawn out nightmare. Sometimes she wondered if she really was herself whenever Jean would dominate her or acting out to save her own skin from the damning photos.

She didn't respond much on the last evening when she dressed up in her clothes and followed Jean to the car for the ride home. Though the thought of her still having to leave her skirt up and her blouse unbuttoned for strangers to leer at made her feel uncomfortable, there was a certain numbness she felt to the entire ordeal.

There was no escape. No trust. The very few Peyton could have trusted chose to throw her back to the wolves and join in.

Every move she made getting out of the car all seemed like slow motion. Jean's goodbye fell soft on her ears. She didn't get a chance to respond when the superintendent drove off immediately after that parting farewell.

After a few more minutes, Peyton made her way inside the house, dragging her feet inside. She locked every door and closed every curtain until the bare minimum of light to the outside world allowed itself in. Changing in to a fresh set of underwear and clothes she was familiar with, Peyton plopped herself down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

---

Monday rolled along with the school day going on in its normal routine. Julie made her way to the back office inside of her classroom. With the class wrapped up for the day, Julie settled the small stack of student papers in the tray beside her. What a strange day it was when she saw another teacher, a temporary hire she recognized, emerge from Peyton's classroom. The office secretary informed Julie that Peyton called in to say she wasn't feeling well.

A small grin played up Julie's lips. From what she heard from Sheriff Larimer, the long weekend must have been an interesting one.

"Oh what have you done now, little one?" she said to herself.

Her attention perked as she heard the door in her classroom creak open, then shut and locked. The tall, brooding silhouette from outside the door window was all too familiar. Deciding to drop the formalities, Julie rested her feet on her desk as Jean entered her office.

"Lock the door, please," she smiled. "Larimer tells me Peyton was a handful."
 
She had been marvelous sweet little Payton Greer was a real little wildcat once she became aroused. Jean had to admit that the young teacher was the best fuck he had in a long time. She seemed to be able to go for hours, her orgasms had been spectacular. Yet what had most intrigued him was the apparent submissive streak that seemed an interracial part of the stunning young redhead. When Jean had dropped Payton off at her little house he loved the look in those stunning eyes of hers as he had casually commented,

“Miss Greer thank you for a most enjoyable weekend I look forward to our next meeting.”

Superintendent Jean Batard was far from being through with Miss Payton Greer.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mat Larimer had given Julie Conway a snap shot of his part in sweet little Payton’s weekend at the lake. He smiled as he told how he had maneuvered Payton into returning after her escape and what a hot little fuck she was. This was not news to Julie as in her own mind she relived that night in the nurse’s office with the drugged beauty.

Julie’s train of thought was interrupted, her attention perked as she heard the door in her classroom creak open, then shut and locked. The tall, brooding silhouette from outside the door window was all too familiar. Deciding to drop the formalities, Julie rested her feet on her desk as Jean entered her office.

"Lock the door, please,"

Julie’s lips bowed into a smile.

"Larimer tells me Peyton was a handful."

Julie’s smile became ravenous.

“Oh that she was Miss Conway but once she was aroused she was a little wildcat and that tight little pussy of hers was delicious Julie.”

Batard’s lecherous grin was a match for Julie’s as he sat on the corner of her desk. As he told Julie Conway what he and Larimer gad done to Payton and how they had used her. Jean’s hands slid up Julie’s leg, he cupped the girl’s pussy, his finger teased Julie’s clit.

“ So what little gifts did you pick up for our sweet Miss Greer Ms Conway?”

Jean smiled as Julie Conway told him what she had purchased for the naive innocent young teacher. A quizzical look furrowed the superintendent’s brow.

“I understand that Miss Greer called in under the weather this morning Ms Conway perhaps you should pay her a little visit my dear.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mat Larimer and his deputies knew what was expected of them, if Payton Greer tried to run they would stop her. Their reward a go at the young teacher in the cells.
 
As Jean told the story of his weekend with Peyton in the cabin, Julie couldn't help but grin. Just as she suspected: Peyton is a tough, fiery soul who will only crack by someone who had the ability to be dominating and intimidating with a touch of gentleness. And Jean was perfect for such a role. If the young Peyton insists on playing games, then Jean was more than happy to return the favor. Of course, Julie didn't mind playing games with Peyton as well but not as well as the superintendent.

She felt his hand going down her thigh and press up against her panties. Smiling at Jean, Julie propped one of her legs up to rest on his thigh, giving him easier access to toy with her. Soft moans and breathy murmurs of "yes" and "more" were let out in whispers.

Though she was more of a mistress these days, even Julie had her days of being submissive but the people she was willing to show such vulnerability are extremely rare.

"Sad. Wish I could have been there," Said Julie. A playful frown graced her lips. "Not that I would have stopped her from escaping. Just so I could see her face when she realizes the gravity of the situation she's in and stop fighting."

When asked what she brought back, Julie couldn't help but smile. She cocked her head to the side at the paper shopping bag.

"Some lingerie upgrades for Miss Peyton, a leather whip, and blindfold. But...I did find something of interest."

Julie opened her drawer and took out a box and opened its latch before she slid it to Jean. Smirking, she watched Jean open the box all the way to reveal the contents. Meanwhile, her toes curled, gently massaging the bulge that was growing inside of his pants.

"When is your next sit-in for Peyton's review?" she said in such a mischievous tone.

As she watched the superintendent look over the contents, her hand unbuttoned her blouse one by one, listening as he mentioned about Peyton having called in sick.

"Oh she's not sick. After that little fun you had this weekend...well...she's not the first young lady to play the game of hooky. No matter, Larimer and I plan to stop by after his shift to check on her. Mean time..."

Julie got up and leaned towards Jean, kissing him lightly on the lips. She took his hand and guided it under skirt back up to her panties where her own juices collected.

"I need some relief. Three days for a funeral and road trip...after what you told me what you did to Peyton...mmm...now I'm curious to find out how you treated her."

She kissed Jean, this time with more passion and her tongue gently prodding his.

"Please?"
 
A lecherous smile bowed Julie Conway’s lips.

"Sad. Wish I could have been there,"

A playful frown graced her lips.

"Not that I would have stopped her from escaping. Just so I could see her face when she realizes the gravity of the situation she's in and stop fighting."

When asked what Julie had picked up for Miss Greer she was eager to share with Jean as he continued to tease her throbbing clit.

"Some lingerie upgrades for Miss Peyton, a leather whip, and blindfold. But...I did find something of interest. When is your next sit-in for Peyton's review?"

Julie showed Batard the remote control vibrator and gave her a knowing mischievous look. Then Julie became serious her liquid blue eyes imploring him

"I need some relief. Three days for a funeral and road trip...after what you told me what you did to Peyton...mmm...now I'm curious to find out how you treated her."

Julie gave Batard a darkly passionate kisses and then gasped.

Please

Batard simply said

“Stand Miss Conway!”

Julie had barely stood before Batard ripped open her blouse, then mauled her breasts, bent Julie over her desk, ripped her panties from her and flipped her skirt up over her back as he stepped between her long supple legs and rammed his cock into her.

“Our little Miss Greer need to be dominated Miss Conway!”

Jean Batard took Julie hard and fast and yet denied her the orgasm she so desperately needed and had the little dominatrix begging and pleading him to let her cum until at last Batard relented and commanded Julie.

“Cum for me Miss Conway.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mat Larimer and Julie Conway let themselves into the little bungalow that the district had provided for Payton Greer. They found Payton in the kitchen dressed in a pair of baggy jeans and a prim little blouse as if trying to hide her luscious young body. Payton was looking out the kitchen window apparently lost in thought.

“You do not look very sick to me Miss Greer.”

Julie Conway noted sarcastically.

“But she does look very hot Miss Conway!”

“Oh that she does Sherriff Larimer…..perhaps we need to get her out of those clothes.”

Julie cooed. Payton was trapped between the kitchen counters and the lecherous pair. The young redheaded teachers options were limited she could either make a break for it or Payton could bend and do as they commanded. Julie hoped that Payton would make a break for it for she had some very dark plans for the young beauty.
 
Julie almost let out a giggle when Jean bent her body over her desk. She let out a soft annoyed grunt when the edge of the table poked at her hip as Jean forcibly pulled down her panties. The feeling of his cock inside of her was a familiar one, nevertheless a great feeling. It had been a while since Jean had fucked her, much less allow a man to take her like that.

"Our little Miss Greer need to be dominated Miss Conway!"

"Yes," she gasped. "She…but she needs to be broken. The moment I met her....I always thought she was going to be the type to put up a fight."

Julie made a whimpering noise when Jean denied her the right to orgasm. By the time he allowed her to do so, it was a mental torture for her.

----

Julie took much longer to clean herself up and be at least presentable for Sheriff Larimer’s arrival. With her hair down and smooth down to the back, she waited outside of her car in the teacher’s parking lot for his arrival. Her shopping bag of goodies she brought back, minus the wireless toy that she bought especially for Jean, her anticipation for the sheriff’s arrival grew more excited.

Come on, eight o’clock on the dot. She looked down at her watch: 7:56.

Not long after, she saw the familiar police car pull up towards her.

“Larimer, so glad you came,” she put on a faux worry impression, a face for the public instead of the authority figure before her. “No one has heard from Peyton since Saturday. And this whole thing about her being sick. I would have gone to her house and check on her but you know how some of her neighbors are…all more than ready to start calling you all and report someone breaking in. I’m so worried.”

----

It did not take them more than fifteen minutes until they arrived at Peyton’s home. None of the lights were on and all the windows were closed. Not a sound was heard inside the walls. Julie, letting her eagerness get the best of her, knocked Peyton’s front door and jiggled the doorknob. Neither gave way to her finger’s demands.

Larimer had to help Julie come back to reality, silently telling her to let him deal with.

——

Peyton was in the kitchen, water glass in her hand. Her body tensed when she heard the door knock and Julie call out to her in that horrible concerned tone.

A lie. That’s all Julie is.

She felt her blood drain when she heard the door unlock. That was impossible! There was no way Julie would have the keys to break in. But then who else…was there someone with her?

Then there was silence. Was she hearing things again?

Her hands being a bit shaky, she stared out in to the backyard.

You do not look very sick to me Miss Greer.

Petrified, the glass of water slipped out of her hand and fell in to the sick. Peyton looked up just in time to see Julie and Sheriff Larimer. The shock slowly wore off, revealing her anger at seeing the two.

“Traitors!” She screamed.

Quickly, Julie made her way towards the young woman and clamped her hand over her mouth. With her body weight, she pinned Peyton to the kitchen counter.

“Shh,” Julie looked down at her. “You’ll wake the neighbors.”

Sheriff Larimer filled in the gap, blocking any chance of escape for Peyton. Julie looked down at the baggy clothes that Peyton decided to wear to hide the luscious figure that anyone sought for.

“Oh my, those clothes won’t do at all.” Julie shook her head, then grinned. She looked up at Larimer, then gestured her head to Peyton’s clothes.

“Sheriff, would you do the honors and have Peyton in a more…appropriate appearance for her guests?”
 
Julie Conway had been to say the least extremely jealous of the weekend that Payton Greer had spent with Batard at his lakeside cabin. It had played on her mind and perhaps played a greater part in the decision of the toys that she had chosen to both arouse and torment the stunning young redheaded teacher with.

“You do not look very sick to me Miss Greer.”

Julie loved the look of fear in Payton’s soft eyes as she froze by the sink. The girl’s quick agile mind recognized that she was indeed trapped and yet Payton‘s fiery spirit had her screaming,

“Traitors!”

Quick as a tigress Julie Conway sprung, her hand firmly clapped over Payton’s mouth, her body intimately pressed to the young redhead’s.

“Shh,”

Julie smiled down into Payton’s eyes, she forced her leg between Payton’s and began to sensually rub her knee up and down between Payton’s thighs as she cooed.

“You’ll wake the neighbors.”

Julie continued to rub her leg between Payton Greer’s thighs. Keeping her hand clamped firmly over Payton, mouth her free hand slid down the stunning young beauty’s body.

“Oh my, those clothes won’t do at all.”

Conway’s hand cupped Payton’s pussy through her jeans and gave it a squeeze as she cooed,
“Sheriff, would you do the honors and have Peyton in a more…appropriate appearance for her guests?”

With the agility of a tigress Ms. Conway spun Payton around and shoved her into Sheriff Larimer waiting arms. He held the struggling young teacher’s gorgeous young body tight to his as he whispered.

“Will you strip for us Miss Greer or shall I do the honors for you?”

Before Payton could answer Larimer’s meaty hand grabbed Payton Greer’s prim and proper little blouse, he twisted the material in his hand and then he ripped Payton’s blouse from her supple young body as if was nothing more than tissue paper. The little pearl buttons went flying and skittering across the kitchen floor, leaving Payton standing between the lecherous pair in nothing but her bra and jeans.

“You are quite an attractive young lady Miss Greer, clothing is really detraction from your naked perfection and I have very pleasant memories of that naughty little tongue of yours and how pleasing you can be when you are a good little girl.”

Ms. Conway shoved the young teacher back into Larimer’s arms.

“You will be a Good Little Girl for me wont you Payton.”

Julie cooed. Larimer drew Payton close to his body, he let the fiery little redhead feel his fully erect cock pressing to the firm curve of her tight little ass and Payton knew well where he wanted to shove it.

“Oh please refuse to strip my little wildcat…….,”

As he spoke Larimer ground his groin to Payton’s ass.

“………….I would so enjoy ripping your clothing from you Miss Greer!”
As he spoke the stray little wisps of hair at the nape of Payton’s neck danced with every word he cooed in Payton’s ear.

“Strip for me Miss Greer and amuse and excite me my Love

Ms. Julie Conway’s voice carried that same undeniable note of command as Batard’s did. Julie waited to see what Payton would do. The young teacher’s choice would dictate which of the toy she had bought would be the first the fiery Miss Greer would sample.
 
With Larimer gazing straight in to Peyton's eyes, memories of that damned weekend that she had been trying for days to erase from her mind suddenly burst through the flood gates. The way that both Jean and Larimer took complete control over her on the king sized bed, seizing her pride and innocence once again.

All so those photos could be erased.

Julie couldn't help but grin when she watched Peyton tried to kick Larimer in the shins. Had it just been the sheriff tonight, there was no doubt he would haul her to the back of his police cruiser and deal with her along with the others on duty at the station.

She knew Peyton will never submit without a fight. And Julie was fine with it. She gave Peyton a light shove in to Larimer's arms. The young teacher's back struck the sheriff. His arms immediately wrapped around her body. Julie pulled out a blindfold and approached the teacher like a ravenous creature. Before Peyton could protest or even attempt to strike Julie, Julie gently placed the blindfold over her eyes, essentially sandwiching her between herself and Larimer.

Julie glanced up at Larimer with that same smile still plastered. She then planted a kiss on Peyton's lips. Such a sweet taste it was. Julie had intended to control herself tonight but Jean's story and their little activities made her hungry for more. The small kisses gradually turned in to something more passionate, her tongue snaked inside to play with hers.

She forced the jeans off of Peyton, tossing it on to the kitchen table. Julie went to retrieve another souvenir from her trip: a nine inch vibrating dildo. With a flick of a switch, the soft sounds of the vibration were the only noise that spread out through the kitchen. Julie placed the vibrating head on top of Peyton's underwear and slowly rubbed it back and forth. She could see the young woman struggling to fight back any attempt to confess on how much she was enjoying it.

Meanwhile, she shot a glance up at Larimer. "So how did you end up treating our lovely Miss Greer this past weekend?"
 
“Strip for me Miss Greer and amuse and excite me my Love”

Julie loved the way that Payton struggled in Sheriff Larimer’s embrace her futile little efforts to kick him and the evil little laugh that bubbled from Larimer’s lips as he drew young Miss Greer tighter into his embrace. Julie loved toying with her stunning little captive and as much as she would have enjoyed forcing Payton to strip and dance for her amusement. Yet the trapped young redhead’s stunning blue eyes shimmered with her defiance. Julie returned Payton’s defiance with a look of steely determination, she knew Peyton will never submit without a fight and Julie was fine with it. Julie pulled out a blindfold and approached the teacher like a ravenous creature. Before Peyton could protest or even attempt to strike Julie, Julie gently placed the blindfold over her eyes, essentially sandwiching her between herself and Larimer.

Julie Conway loved the feel of Payton’s body as she pressed close to the trapped young teacher. Julie’s lips brushed Payton’s in a soft fleeting sensual kiss. Robbed of her sight young Miss Payton Greer’s other senses were heightened. Again Payton’s lips were brushed by a sensual kiss, this time it lingered, before Julie’s lips slipped from hers. Then Julie’s mouth closed over Payton’s in a seductively demanding kiss, their tongues entwining in a darkly seductive kiss that lingered and deepened. Payton’s hips jerked forward as Julie jerked open the girl’s jeans, the soft metallic whisper of zipper of Payton’s jeans caressed the girl’s senses, then Julie’s strong hands was forcing the trapped young beauty’s jeans down over the swell of Payton’s hips, slid them down around her knees. It was then that Julie Conway introduced Payton to her second little toy. The soft mechanical hum of the device teased Payton’s senses, the electrical shock of its caress as Julie placed the vibrating head on top of Peyton's underwear and slowly rubbed it back and forth. She could see the young woman struggling to fight back any attempt to confess on how much she was enjoying it.

As Julie tormented Payton with monstrous Conway cooed,

"So how did you end up treating our lovely Miss Greer this past weekend?"

“Well Miss Conway……..”

As Larimer spoke his hands cupped Payton’s breasts he rolled her taunt nipples under the pads of his thumbs. Then he slipped one bra strap from her shoulder his lips brushed the newly bared shoulder. His lips brushed the young teacher’s other shoulder as he bared it. Then his hand slipped behind her to lose the hooks of Payton’s bra. As soon as the garment sagged Julie pulled the bra from Payton’s lithe young body.

“You were saying Sherriff Larimer……..”

Julie pressed the vibrating dildo to Payton’s clit.

………We took what we desired from our fiery young Miss. We sandwiched Miss Greer between us, Mr. Batard fucked her tight little cunt and I pounded into her sweet tight ass….”

Lecherous smile bowed Larimer’s lips as he recalled that night.

Damn but was our Miss Greer a great fuck, the way she pushed back on my cock was great what a needy little thing she was as she so willingly gave herself to us…..”

Again the Sherriff paused.

But we did not give Payton a choice. We demanded that she please us and damn but she did!”


“So you like to be forced baby!”

Julie Conway cooed, and as she spoke Julie ripped Payton’s panties from her. The young redheaded teacher was sandwiched naked between Julie and Larimer, her gorgeous young body now open to whatever they wanted to do to her. Things began to happen quickly now, Larimer swept the girl into his arms, laid her out on the kitchen table. Despite how she fought as she tried to resist them Payton was soon bound spread eagled on the table. Julie slowly pressed the nine inch dildo to Payton’s clit once more. Then as Payton’s hips twitched in unwanted pleasure Julie began fuck the bound young teacher with that monstrous dildo. Inch by inch the thick dildo sunk deeper in deeper into Payton’s tight little cunt. Conway forced Payton to take the full nine inches before she began to fuck the young girl in earnest. Larimer had to content himself with mauling and suckling Payton’s proud young breasts. Time and again the lecherous pair brought Payton trembling, tittering on the edge of the abyss that promised Payton such sinful and forbidden pleasure. They let her just taste that pleasure before denying the hapless blindfolded and bound young beauty what her treacherous young body desired. Julie waited until Payton was beside herself with a burning all consuming need.

“Tell me what you want baby!..........All you have to do is ask…………Now that is not too much to ask to grant you what you so desperately want.”

Julie cooed. Conway would accept nothing less than Payton’s complete submission to her will. If young Miss Greer resisted then there were other toys that Julie had to convince Payton to yield to her.
 
Back
Top