orgasm denial and ruined orgasms

tumblr_nh4nhoECLm1sud10fo1_1280.jpg


Oh no Claudia... your daddy left on his business trip... he wanted his daughter to bond with his new wife... I'll let you cum when calls us from the airport... no silly, when he comes back home...

Hon, I know you... that new secretary... you can look at her... but remember who owns this cock... and maybe... if you are really really good... next week I'll let you cum...

shhh pet... I told you... this is about my pleasure...

hmmm... and it's only been a week...

I got your mother calmed down... she didn't care for your new piercings... and so Marie... you're all mine... right?

Oh dear... we edged you a little too far hun... I didn't get a chance to touch your little dick... we'll just call this one an orgasm.... okay?

Do be quiet sis... your moans are quite... stimulating... this should help... keep your mind off your clit...

Good boy... keep spurting... I'll mark your next milking on the calendar after you're done...

Ummmmm, yes... oh good boy... no silly, you can't fuck me too... don't make me regret this... that's better....
 
Last edited:
it's the only way for him ;-)

My bf only gets ruined orgasms lol, I find it really fun and it turns Me on to know he simultaneously hates but LOVES when I do it :-D
 
I love this scenario; the thought of being wanked for hours with no end product, just aching balls and a sleepless night, is strangely appealing...
 
I would love to be kept on edge constantly by a sexy women. If only I could find one.
 
I'm not into the whole humiliation/controlling aspect that can be involved in denial, but I've tried to explain to Mrs. SwGoPro for years how hot it can be for me to serve her and not get off myself. There is something about reversing the traditional rolls. One of my favorite nights is to kneel between her splayed open legs and slowly kiss her sweetness as she watches her favorite show. I take my time, building her up until she cums so hard that she wants nothing more than to go to sleep...leaving me blue and dripping wet through the night.
 
There was a time when my wife would use her hands to make me cum rather than fucking.

At times she would fall asleep before she finished me. What a sensation! I had been on the verge of cumming. Just a couple more strokes. Then nothing. My penis would jerk and twitch as I willed it to ejaculate. I could not make it happen.

At times she would wake up and go at it again. Often she would fall asleep again. That felt so good.

The next morning I would go into the back yard and jack off before going to work. During the day my penis would often get rigid and make me think about how it had felt the night before.

Actually it didn't matter if she finished me or not. I would still jack off the next morning.

I tried to convince her to do this purposely. I wanted her to jack me every night. More than once often.

Most nights I wanted her to leave me unfinished. Not more than five days. But I wanted her to be very erratic. Sometimes two nights in a row. Sometimes on the fifth night. Or since it was the fifth night and I would be anticipating relief skip one more day.

If she had agreed to do this I would have quit jacking off in the morning to enhance the sensations.

Unfortunately she could not get her head around the concept.
 
There was a time when my wife would use her hands to make me cum rather than fucking. At times she would fall asleep before she finished me. What a sensation! I had been on the verge of cumming. Just a couple more strokes. Then nothing.

This is how things started for me too. The first couple of times this happened I was a little bit annoyed, but realized that I actually kinda liked letting that "really need to finish" feeling simmer. I don't really care when it's just me and Rosey Palm, but I really love not getting to finish if my wife is involved.

Unfortunately she could not get her head around the concept.

If I tell my wife during sex that I don't want to finish with her, she'll go ahead and enjoy hers when she's ready and leave me all worked up, but she hasn't ever intentionally teased me or fucked me and made me wait. Her attitude is "you don't have to cum if you don't want to", so it's mostly down to my own will power. She doesn't really understand the concept, but I'm happy that she's on board :)
 
Back
Top