Cum in Bras

Dollie

livinrfantasies, id love to go in the store with you an you pick out some bra's to try on. il be in the dressing room with you admiring the bra's you try on. once you find that special bra you want to take, you pull the cups away from your tits an il squirt my cum into the cups. you can wear my cum all the rest of the day an when you get home show your hubby those cum filled cups that your tits have been in. mmmm
Oh my. I don't know if I'm embarrassed or just so excited. I nearly peed. I see you are in a place called USA. That's a big place. How will I know which mall to go to.

Hubby helped me post a picture so you can decided if you might want to run away. I'm the fat old woman on the right. We'll have to try a lot of bras because I don't know what size I wear. As you see I don't often wear them. You would have to help.
http://i.imgur.com/eH8v8oD.jpg

LIVINRFANTASIES im on the west coast of the usa. id make sure you knew where to find me. i wont run away, il run an catch you sweet lady. we'll go to some malls an find plenty of lingerie stores. il pick lots of bra's for you to try on. il help you in an out of them till we find the one you like. in between trying on bra's i might have to play with those beautiful big tits of yours. when your ready for me to squirt my cum in the bra cups, or on your tits you pick, il unload my cum for you an then you can encase your tits in that new bra mmmmmmm

stroking with a bra now

wife left for a bit so I found one of her dirty 42 d cup bras in the laundry, smelling it now and cant wait to unload in the cups... wish I could share it..

LOL You guys are leaking all over the place. I don't know that I would be all the turned on by finding cum in my bra. I like it on me and in me, but no to wear......

LOL, well, maybe you should try a new kink!

The wife wore the bra I came in on Friday this morning. I have enjoyed knowing what she is wearing.

lots of fun smelling bra an then useing it to wrap around cock while stroking. then unloading my cum in the cups. have been doing it for yrs. part of the time i was useing someone elses bra instead of the wife. now only the wife bra catches my cum. but its still fun

lots of fun smelling bra an then useing it to wrap around cock while stroking. then unloading my cum in the cups. have been doing it for yrs. part of the time i was useing someone elses bra instead of the wife. now only the wife bra catches my cum. but its still fun

I started cumming in bras when I was a teen, my neighbor had huge tits and she would have her laundry outside, if she forgot to take it in at night I would always sneek over and have my way with her bras, cuming in them, and at times wearing one as I did......

wife left for a bit so I found one of her dirty 42 d cup bras in the laundry, smelling it now and cant wait to unload in the cups... wish I could share it..
That's exciting. I wish my wife would leave for awhile right now so I could do just what you're doing. I would love to share your wife's bra with you and to share my wife's bra (and her panties) with you in return.

My ex wifes friend use yo watch me jerk off all the time.
One day the most amazing thinh happened...she threw a pair of panties...socks amd bra on me while i was showing off for her.
And yes i soaked her panty socks and bra with a huge load.

So hot ....she asked me questions like.
Do you always play with girls panties and bras.
She even made me lick all my spunk off het bra

My ex wifes friend use yo watch me jerk off all the time.
One day the most amazing thinh happened...she threw a pair of panties...socks amd bra on me while i was showing off for her.
And yes i soaked her panty socks and bra with a huge load.

Did she take them off for you to use, or did she bring them as spares? And how did you get to start jerking off for your wife's friend?

Did she take them off for you to use, or did she bring them as spares? And how did you get to start jerking off for your wife's friend?

It happened after we broke up. She came over to see how i.was doing.
So i told her i was getting tired of stroking alone...she replied with.
So do ypu stroke in front of somebody...very hot she said.
Yes she brought clean bras.

Back