If your wife made a porn film

If your wife made a porn film, what would it be like?

I would want it to have several scenes.

Start with a girl-girl scene. Then her with a hung guy. Before moving onto a FFM threesome. Then a mfm threesome. And finally scene where she is used by and covered with cum by 4 or 5 guys
 
It would have to be a movie about my ex.

However, there probably wouldn't be a theme that she wouldn't do.

I do know that there would be lots of blowjobs, facials, anal, cumshots anywhere and everywhere, double penetrations, pee, 3 ways - FFM, and she would really be into pegging (or strapping), and probably lots of other stuff that I just can't remember right now.

Although we never talked about multiple partners or gang bangs, she would probably go for those, too

(We talked about her pegging me several times, we just never got around to it before we broke up. She would probably strap a girl, as well.)
 
Last edited:
IF my wife would agree to make a porn film, it would be with her bringing home a whole basketball team, all black and BBC and she gets fucked and spermed in all holes, then asks me nicely to lick it out [in a non cuckolding way] and we swap snowballs and occasionally lick a bbc together. and I'm the last one to cum!!
There is a vid of that happening perfectly except for the reluctant husband who only gets a foot job for his efforts............hope I can post link https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2139579074
 
My wife made a few videos with her ex and she has shown them to me. Some good, some not so good.

Her true desire would most likely to be nude on a non nude beach without a care in the world. She has a strong exhibitionist streak but is kind of shy about it.
She has said that if we had gotten together long ago, we would have gotten in a lot of trouble. Most likely for having sex in places where we would be seen.

I love her imagination.
 
A handsome man takes her into a room with a king size in the center. She is kissed and slowly undressed. As each part of her is revealed it is caressed, kissed and shown to the camera. When her bra is removed, he is behind her lifting her breasts forward as if offering them to the camera. Then her skirt is removed and his hand descents into her panties. The camera follows the hand down as he plays with her inside her panties. Then with a quick yank, her panties is gone. Now the camera can see what his hand is doing to her.
Absolutely wonderful.
 
If my wife made a porno film it would be her getting fucked by two young studs.
 
If my wife made a porno film it would be her getting fucked by two young studs.

My little wife made some amateur porns at high school. One of the guys was with actually a young professor who was taking a big risk and the other was a college football player
 
My little wife made some amateur porns at high school. One of the guys was with actually a young professor who was taking a big risk and the other was a college football player

I would love to see your wife getting fucked
 
that must be a very special treat. I bet your cock gets rock hard watching your wife get fucked.

of course. she always wears these little preppy outfits and then gets undressed. Itn total she is with five guys altogether on the video
 
Back
Top