Cfnm.

CFNM is my favourite fetish. Period. A real shame that down here it is basically unknown.
 
I've always been extremely turned on by CFNM, but am nowhere close to a sub and can't watch a lot of it because I get turned off by the guys being used and degraded. Just not my schtick.
 
Is there anyone that love CFNM and done and been to CFNM party's.

In my early twenties, I was short of money so would do odd jobs like gardening or some basic DIY. One woman hired me to do some gardening and paid double if I agreed to work naked - I didn't see any harm in it and I enjoyed every minute. She was twice my age and we got on very well but it never led to sex. From that moment I was hooked on nudity and have never felt in any way embarrassed being naked in front of clothed women.
 
Is there anyone that love CFNM and done and been to CFNM party's.

Never been to a party, I've had a few CFNM experiences and I loved each of them. Good memories to get the blood flowing.
It was never degrading or humiliating, just pure sexual energy where I was played with, played with myself and pretty much entertained my wife and her best friend.
It's been a long time since the last one and I would love to do this some more.
 
Never been to a CFNM party, but I try to get naked at any and every opportunity. Having female roomates in the past led to some great memories.
 
I've had some experiences, not with parties, but more private. It's a fun feeling.
 
Yes, I have done cfnm. Was at a beach house for sister in law's bachelorette weekend. Stripped nude when all arrived and stayed nude until we arrived home 3 days later and after a 3 hour drive.
 
Hell yeah

CFNM is my all time favorite fantasy. I've never been to a party, I like it better when it happens more organically. When I was a kid I was seen naked by a bunch of my older sister's friends and I think when I saw their faces I became hooked. It was harmless, funny and innocent.

Almost every story I've written is cfnm based, please feel free to click the link below and read some of them.

I hope you find reading these stories as erotic as I did dreaming them up!
 
I loved being in CFnm situations. I've never had the opportunity to be this way with more than one woman at a time, but I loved the submissive feeling of it. Being so exposed and vulnerable.
 
CFNM Party

We hang out with a group 4-5 couples who enjoy social nudity and as an alternative theme for a party the girls suggested a CFNM themed party. The girls would dress a sexy as possible including their lingerie, but us guys would have to spend the evening totally nude. Also, the girls wouldn't stay with their husbands or partners but would only dance and socialise with the other guys.

It was a great evening but the girls did shed their dresses fairly early and spent most of the evening showing off their sexy lingerie.
 
Not into humiliation - at all - but I'd love being nude for a clothed woman and putting on a show for her.
 
We hang out with a group 4-5 couples who enjoy social nudity and as an alternative theme for a party the girls suggested a CFNM themed party. The girls would dress a sexy as possible including their lingerie, but us guys would have to spend the evening totally nude. Also, the girls wouldn't stay with their husbands or partners but would only dance and socialise with the other guys.

It was a great evening but the girls did shed their dresses fairly early and spent most of the evening showing off their sexy lingerie.

That sounds so incredibly erotic. I would love to be at a party like that. Seeing these women in their lingerie had to make all the men very aroused.
 
Back
Top