Shy and unsure, I'm new

I took them before I took all the other pictures and then decided that I wanted to be a bit more... teasing and start by showing a bit less skin. So I figured I'd just keep those in case there was a day I didn't get a chance to take pictures. That day was today.

Teasing, drawng it out is definitely the way to go.

Although I am not complaining mind you about the latest pictures that show a lot of that flawless skin.
 
Stalked the whole profile and you are an amzingly good looking woman! Definitely a fan!
 
A beautiful, sexy redhead with a knack for spitting out lines from Firefly... yeah I'm in love! :heart: Great pics tigerlilyxx, thanks for sharing and can't wait to see more. If you're interested, there are some of me and my wife having a bit of fun linked in my signature.
 
After Practice Pictures

I've gotten a few people asking me for pictures in my sports bra and spandex (stuff I wear to rugby) and although I don't understand why (there is absolutely nothing sexy about me after practice) I thought I'd post them.

Picture 21.jpg
Picture 22.jpg
Picture 27.jpg
Picture 28.jpg
 
attachment.php


I would love to spend time with you explaining how you are so wrong in believing there is nothing sexy about this photo. But you will have to take my (and I suspect many of your other admirer's) word for it.

Thank you for posting it :kiss:
 
Back
Top