In need of a new (long term) editor resident in the US

FrankjrBauer

Virgin
Joined
Dec 16, 2010
Posts
2
My last editor, tangentjoker, has vanished into thin air for unknown reasons. He was with me for 16 chapters of my ongoing story "An Ordinary Man's Life". I have to admit the story title has some irony in it because my hero, Todd Walgren, is not at all ordinary. I have today submitted chapter 30 without the help of an editor. It may be a good choice for any editor who wants to work with me to read this chapter in advance as soon as the chapter has been approved. My hero is resident in California and currently studies at Berkeley. This is a completely fictional story about a young man who probably is with his abilities out of this world. However, he is not an alien as some of his conquests asked him about. Who knows what's possible in the whole wide world?

I'm not undemanding and expect an editor to return a chapter (normally 20 Word pages) within two weeks. Please be aware, YOU, as my editor, are the first one to read my work, and, I can assure you, I will highly appreciate your efforts for me.

The gist of my story is romance with a strong touch of anal, group sex with Todd and his women and some lesbian action between his numerous girlfriends. I also think I added a little humor here and there. Of course, I write in American English.

I think I should also mention I'm German and live in the south of Germany.

I hope I find a reliable editor this way because the VE program is not of much help.

Thank you

Frank
 
Back
Top