mother/son ending their relationship

tw_holt

Really Experienced
Joined
May 12, 2013
Posts
121
See title. Obviously they would still be mom/son....but the sexual aspect would end. they would basically be dumping each other.

I'm asking people who are more creative than me. what sort of premises do you think would cause this? my first thought would be the mom wanting to be impregnated by the son and he doesn't want to do this at all. they argue and bicker about having a baby, son still won't agree to it, so they go back to just being parent/child - no longer lovers.

seem legit? is that worth writing a story about?
 
Another possibility, either Mom or Son has found another.

Son finds attractive woman at work, who kind of looks like mom and wants to pursue a relationship with her, but mom objects so he dumps her.

Or Mom has found a nice guy through one of her church socials. He reminds her very much of her late husband. They hit it off and son gets jealous and breaks up with her. OR her, him because he's being an asshole about her happiness.
 
Life changes. The son is going to be getting older (graduating college, getting a job, whatever) so naturally his situation will change. Maybe he meets someone new, maybe he WANTS to meet someone new and has to be unentangled to do it; either way, he feels it is time to move on.

The obvious conflict is that they are still attracted to each other. Especially conflicting if they still LIVE together. They both want to do it, but try to abstain. And the more they try to avoid falling back into bed with each other, the harder it gets. (yes, pun intended)
 
Other possibilities, other ramifications:

* The usual cause of breakups: money disputes. One dumps the spendthrift other.
* Their affair becomes public and they're forced apart, but still long for each other.
* A sibling is jealous of their relationship and inserts themself to drive them apart.
* One is taken by cultists and programmed against incest; the other resists & pleads.
* Following Zeb's idea: One or both cheat, discover the treachery, argue, break up.
* One is critically injured or chronically infirm; physical relations necessarily cease.
 
This is a really, really good idea, and something that has once or twice crossed my mind about incest-themed stories. I'd be more interested in a story about siblings, since they would be contemporaries and have a more or less equal relationship (rather than a May/December thing that both parties would on some level always know had to change as they both grew older) and so more resemble a normal breakup...only not.

But it's worth exploring no matter what set of characters any writer prefers.
 
Mom had junior at age 18 (just for the sake of Lit rules) on juniors 18th mom would be 36. That's not May/December that's Prime/Prime.
 
Another possibility is that mom wants to be a grandmother. She is beyond childbearing years herself, or just doesn't want to have any more children of her own, but very much wants grandkids she can spoil.

Mom wants son to go find a nice girl, get married and have two or three kids. But while mom and son are having a great sexual relationship, son has no incentive to meet another girl. Mom cuts off the sex in order to encourage son to meet a woman he can marry.

Which is very difficult for mom, as she was enjoying the sex just as much as (if not more than) the son.
 
I'm actually interested in the cheating aspect between mother and son. In most stories the plot is extremely sex driven, and the son ends up taking the Mother back if she ends up sleeping with someone else. And in the scenario where its swapped the Mother usually doesn't care and overlooks the betrayal(even sometimes joins in with the third member). So it would be interesting to see one where the relationship would actually fall apart due to one of them sleeping with someone else.
 
Son goes away to school, or takes job across the country...

Or (period piece) son gets drafted. Or his band goes on tour. Or HER band goes on tour. Or one (or both) start playing control games, and the other doesn't want to play along. Or one has a transformative experience and wants a total change of life. Something like that.
 
Mom and son keep it up, even after he's married, but when his son, her grandson, grows up, she dumps her son to make it with the younger relative.
 
Mother-son

Iwould prefer that the mother falls in love with her son's school classmate, black jock, who wants to marry her and settle down. The son gives her permission being the black jock's best friend & the sex between his mother & his black friend is just terrific. Someone could really write a good story erasing age & race barriers.
 
Mom and son keep it up, even after he's married, but when his son, her grandson, grows up, she dumps her son to make it with the younger relative.

Wow, thats just fawked up, that story would definitely induce some feelings.
Indeed. Posit that 1) Mary (mom) married (or not) very young and birthed Son when she was 16. Steve (son) marries underage too, at 17 to underage high-school sweetheart Sandi. (Don't describe their conjugal life until they're both 18). Fast forward: Gary (grandson) is now 18, Steve and Sandi are 35, and Mary is a svelte GMILF aged 51. Mary and Steve have been bonking for decades (without Sandi knowing) but Mary has always favored Gary, gently teasing, training, and nurturing him. He knows her as Mary, not Grandma. When he turns 18, his birthday present is... her.

Yes, fawked up, but not poignant. The relationship-ending could be VERY poignant. But who needs poignant? This is INCEST! [/me blows trumpet]

Iwould prefer that the mother falls in love with her son's school classmate, black jock, who wants to marry her and settle down. The son gives her permission being the black jock's best friend & the sex between his mother & his black friend is just terrific. Someone could really write a good story erasing age & race barriers.
Ah yes, throw in the BBC trope. Braden is on summer break before going to uni on a jock scholarship, and 34-yr-old Mary Williams gives him her body for HIS 18th birthday present. (Braden spent a lot of time in the Williams home as he grew up; he's almost family already.)

Then he's off to school far away, and Mary starts screwing son Steve (with or without Sandi's knowledge) -- but she gets Braden again when he's home on breaks. His summers are filled with jock camps so they only have stolen moments together. When he's drafted in a jock league (with a huge signing bonus, of course), he buys Mary a Gibraltar-size engagement ring. Mary regretfully breaks off from son Steve -- or does she? Not right away. It takes Braden a couple years to totally win her away. (Cue the jock orgies.)
 
Indeed. Posit that 1) Mary (mom) married (or not) very young and birthed Son when she was 16. Steve (son) marries underage too, at 17 to underage high-school sweetheart Sandi. (Don't describe their conjugal life until they're both 18). Fast forward: Gary (grandson) is now 18, Steve and Sandi are 35, and Mary is a svelte GMILF aged 51. Mary and Steve have been bonking for decades (without Sandi knowing) but Mary has always favored Gary, gently teasing, training, and nurturing him. He knows her as Mary, not Grandma. When he turns 18, his birthday present is... her.

Yes, fawked up, but not poignant. The relationship-ending could be VERY poignant. But who needs poignant? This is INCEST! [/me blows trumpet]

Lol, I can just imagine it now. Steve goes to Mary's house to pick Gary up, and he catches the Gary pulling his pants up whilst Mary is laying in bed naked. Then he goes, "What the fuck?!"
Then we get to see the cliche, "D-Dad.............its not what you think!" Father grabs his son and takes him home, ignoring Mary's cries and pleading to let her explain. Then things become very strained between the three of them. Let's say that Gary knows that his grandmother and father had a incest relationship (Mary could have let it slip during intercourse.) Steve becomes really grumpy and spiteful towards Gary and acts as if he's disgusted at finding out that his son was engaging in incest, even though he's really just jealous that Mary replaced him. Steve starts treating Gary like shit making him do more chores, badgering him and just overall abusing his power as his parent. Gary finally cracks down under the constant bullying of his dad, so he decides to call Steve out on his bullshit. He says he knows that papa and grandma were in a sexual relationship prior to him turning 18, and that Steve was just jealous because he isn't number 1 anymore. Steve would continue to go on about how Sandi would feel if she knew that her husband was cheating on her and didn't cherish or value her as much as she did him, and that this was just karma biting Steve in the ass. This would give Steve something to think about.

Or something like that. I'm not sure where it would go from there, tbh.
 
Last edited:
Lol, I can just imagine it now. Steve goes to Mary's house to pick Gary up, and he catches the Gary pulling his pants up whilst Mary is laying in bed naked. Then he goes, "What the fuck?!"
Then we get to see the cliche, "D-Dad.............its not what you think!" Father grabs his son and takes him home, ignoring Mary's cries and pleading to let her explain. Then things become very strained between the three of them. Let's say that Gary knows that his grandmother and father had a incest relationship (Mary could have let it slip during intercourse.) Steve becomes really grumpy and spiteful towards Gary and acts as if he's disgusted at finding out that his son was engaging in incest, even though he's really just jealous that Mary replaced him. Steve starts treating Gary like shit making him do more chores, badgering him and just overall abusing his power as his parent. Gary finally cracks down under the constant bullying of his dad, so he decides to call Steve out on his bullshit. He says he knows that papa and grandma were in a sexual relationship prior to him turning 18, and that Steve was just jealous because he isn't number 1 anymore. Steve would continue to go on about how Sandi would feel if she knew that her husband was cheating on her and didn't cherish or value her as much as she did him, and that this was just karma biting Steve in the ass. This would give Steve something to think about.

Or something like that. I'm not sure where it would go from there, tbh.

It turns out that Sandi knows of Steve and Gary's 'secret' assignations with Mary. She tires of Steve's bullying of Gary, and starts her own affair with her son. Sandi has always had a *very* close relationship with her sister Shari, and bring her into their bed too. Cue the MILF-sisters+son/nephew 3somes.
 
It turns out that Sandi knows of Steve and Gary's 'secret' assignations with Mary. She tires of Steve's bullying of Gary, and starts her own affair with her son. Sandi has always had a *very* close relationship with her sister Shari, and bring her into their bed too. Cue the MILF-sisters+son/nephew 3somes.

Then we got quite a few possible routes to take this.

1. Steve decides to treat Sandi like a queen. And she absolutely enjoys and loves the pampering of her husband now, but she continues the 3some along with Shari and Gary. Steve is oblivious to this and feels that he is finally making amends. Shari would end up telling him out of guilt because she sees just how much Steve is trying to repent and show absolute love and faithfulness towards his wife. (She's always been rather fond of Steve too.) She would console Steve, and end up realizing that he's really not a bad person just conflicted. She would drop out the 3-some with Gary and Sandi. And so the plan for her to steal Steve away begins..

2.Steve finds out on his own somehow on his own. He feels helpless, having no one to rely on. He goes and packs his things and leaves to go live with a friend. This would cause the threesome to stop. Gary and Sandi would be wondering where Steve went, they'd call Mary to see if she heard anything or seen Steve. Once they figure out that Steve it becomes a waiting game. Sandi gets served at work one day, or home if she doesn't work. Under the pretenses of "Irreconcilable Differences". She goes into hysteria, as she only wanted her husband to understand what it feels like to be cheated on. From here on if the divorce did happen Sandi would end up going to a therapist because of her immense depression. While Gary would pretty much be her rock keeping her together. (Yeah, pretty much it would become a Mother-Son Story at the end.) Of course Shari would help sometimes too but she has her own life to live.


3. Gary talks to Sandi and Shari one day about bring in Mary for some 4some-fun. Shari is pleased by the idea, and thinks it would be quite sexy and kinky. Sandi not so much, she would harbor some rather evil feelings towards Mary for being the center of Steve's universe. Gary would manipulate Sandi's feelings talking about how he wonders whose sexual prowess is better Sandi's or Mary's. (I'm sorry but I couldn't think of any other way to get a somewhat believable 4-some going.. Yayyy for lack of creativity...) So yeah, Sandi would feel like she has something to prove seeing as Mary had Steve's heart in the palm of her hand. She would try to do the same with Gary. After the crazy 4-some Sandi would either feel guilty, and want to drop the affair to go back to her now Loving Husband. Or she would continue. Steve would pretty much stay in the dark the entire scenario.


4.This would be somewhat similar to Scenario 2. Steve finds out on his own; he feels lost, crushed, abandoned, and pure despair. So he'd decide to go back to Mary. (No place like home with Mommy.) Mary would be relieved to see him again, and would explain what happened. Steve would ask if she regretted it and if it would ever happen again. She wouldn't be able to answer that. He would go on to say something like, "Great, not only do I lose the one that used to be closest to my heart, but now I lose my wife too." Mary would be confused by that, and Steve would explain that he caught Gary with Sandi and Shari. Mary would be hurt by the revelation but wouldn't take it to heart as Gary is just a teenager with raging hormones that would want to fuck any sexy female available to him. Mary would console him saying everything would be alright, and maybe try to take advantage of his conflicting emotion leading him into bed. Steve would pull back saying that their time was over, and that he just wanted his wife back. Mary would be saddened and a little frustrated but would understand as she essentially betrayed Steve. (Ironic, I know Steve betrays his wife, Mary betrays him.)Mary would ask for one last romantic encounter with her only son. Steve would grant her request, then they would go on to formulate a plan to stop all of this.

5. Would follow the same path as scenario 4 up to the part where Mary tries taking advantage of Steve's feelings and tries wooing him into bed. In this scenario she'd succeed. Steve would reveal after sex that while he is jealous that Gary pretty much took Sandi and Mary away from him, he wishes he would be able to be in the same position as Gary. Having sex with three women. Mary would say something along the lines of, "That can be arranged". (We all know where this is heading Five-some.)
 
Or... backtracking a few posts before the scenario got too complicated for me to follow:

Mom's new sexual awakening leads her to discover she's a lesbian. She no longer wants to mess around with dicks. All she wants to do is eat pussy and suck on big puffy nipples and try to figure out how to make that damn scissors position work. But, because she loves the poor boy, she lets him come in the bedroom and jack off while he's watching mom screwing her new female lover.

Unfortunately for the son, the new lover is a feminazi with a cruel streak. She requires the son to jack off into his own mouth and swallow his cum - even the drops that spill on his chest and into his hair. This arouses curiosity in the young lad. He experiments with the gay lifestyle, discovers he likes it, and no longer wants to watch mom screwing her girlfriend.

This makes mom jealous, so she starts dressing up in drag (as a gay man) trying to re-seduce her son. She learns to sing a few broadway showtunes. She hangs a disco ball in her bedroom. She learns to talk with a lisp and says "you go girl" a little too often. The mom's GF figures out what's going on and breaks up with the mom.

The mom is now heartbroken, descending into the depths of a crippling depression. (insert sad broadway showtune here.) The son has pity on heartbroken mom and fucks her. Hard. Several times. Now he discovers he prefers pussy over ass because it's more roomy, he can pound harder, and it smells better.

Mom and son are back together again.

Repeat as needed.
 
Back
Top