Top, Bottom, or Middle

All of the above. I`ve been in all three positions and enjoy all of them. I cant pick which one I like more but it is an incredible feeling to feel a hard cock pumping its load deep inside you as your mouth is also getting filled.
 
Both Ends

Like Rider my desire is to have both holes filled at the same time

Sweet sticky cum in my mouth and boi pussy together

Allana
 
Last edited:
im a lesbian so im on the other side of this :)

My girlie and i have a pretty set role in our relationship... we've been together almost 8 years now and when it comes to sex i can count the times i've pleasured her as less than 30 while she's pleasured me countless times *shrug* she leads in this area of our life, she's a very dominating personality and it shows in her desires, i wouldn't call us a Dom/sub relationship but we do have our ways... She says she gets her pleasure from pleasuring me and i can believe that from what i see in her...

although i do badger her into letting me pleasure her if i can because part of me feels that im not being fair to her by just taking what she gives and not returning it... even after our years together she doesnt like to give up control of herself to anyone (i've been working on teaching her that she doesn't have to give up control to get some lol) i lead her in the emotional side of our life i bring her out of her shell and tell her when she's being stupid and mean or that she needs to let others know how shes feeling

But that doesn't make me a 'bottom' or her a 'top' we are who we are *shrug*

i just enjoy what we have :)
 
I consider myself versatile. it depends on the guy I'm with. The masculine types I love on them as a woman would. The "femboys" or sexy crossdressers, I will love on them the way a man would. slovenly or fat guys are not interesting to me.
 
I consider myself versatile. it depends on the guy I'm with. The masculine types I love on them as a woman would. The "femboys" or sexy crossdressers, I will love on them the way a man would. slovenly or fat guys are not interesting to me.

I never saw anything desirable about fem boys or cross dressers. In my mind, if I wanted that kind of a person, I'd go for the real thing -- a woman.

As for masculine types, all I ever wanted to do was impregnate them. There is nothing more erotic than fucking a man who you would never suspect would enjoy being penetrated. There is also a certain "trust" when a bottom lets you fuck him. I'm very fortunate that my partner is sexually close to perfect -- very masculine, hairy, and fuckable.

I have been an exclusive top since the mid-80's. Before that I was versatile, as I though that it was a prerequisite for m2m sex. I'm glad I learned that men run the gamut of what they desire as I just never was a good bottom. I think it is because as much as I can be attracted to the male form and emotionally like getting close to them, I have so little interest in cocks. Oh it is great to see them shot and pre-cum is nice. However, if I never saw another cock again, I wouldn't loose any sleep. On the other hand, I couldn't imagine life without a masculine, hairy, muscular guy to fuck.
 
I'm all top, although with a certain type of guy I've definitely fantasized about being a good bottom. I tried it awhile back and it just didn't seem to work and to be honest just HURT LIKE HELL to me.

I'm open in my life to being a bottom again, and I think with a certain type of guy and sexual partner can and would do it and enjoy it.

I love being on top though. I think of myself as versatile in my mind but in reality am a top haha
 
I just broke up with a gf of 4 years less than a month ago-I hadn't experimented with guys before that and had both gave and recievef. I been getting the urge again for a guy-also I think I am still pissed at my ex-so I met this guy friday at a club. Never thought he would be my type he was a lot older in his late 40's. He was tall but also had a huge belly. But I was drunk, and lonely so I let him take me home and we had honestly the best sex of my life. He was hung as fuck but also so dominant. He just took control of me. So I am thinking I am definitely more of a bottom with guys.
 
A really good top is hard to find, but I keep searching.
 
There was a study recently...that I'm having trouble finding now...that linked low testosterone in men with a desire to be penetrated, which in women is triggered by oxytocin + estrogen.

So if the guy or girl is fulfilling their own desire to be penetrated by using a penetrating partner...are they really being submissive? They are fulfilling their own desire after all.
 
There was a study recently...that I'm having trouble finding now...that linked low testosterone in men with a desire to be penetrated, which in women is triggered by oxytocin + estrogen.

So if the guy or girl is fulfilling their own desire to be penetrated by using a penetrating partner...are they really being submissive? They are fulfilling their own desire after all.

My personal feeling is that is rather simplistic to assume it is about low T. I seriously doubt that my "topness" is somehow due to the fact that I have more testosterone than bottom men. I love being a top at so many levels. In some ways, I think I love men's bottoms and men desiring the bottom role, more than just getting my penis off inside them.


I remember as a young boy fantasizing about men on all fours. In fact in my early teens I had a bad habit of touching women's bottoms. I really wanted to touch men's bottoms, but knew if I did, I'd probably get beaten up. If I could have changed anything about my youth, I wish I could have found a handsome, hairy adult who wanted nothing more than to hug and kiss me, and have me play with his ass.

When I did bottom sometimes -- before 1985, I did it because I thought I was supposed to, not because I wanted to. I am just average in size, and in those young, naive days a few gay guys told me that tops had to be hung. There was the attitude that large cocks glided in an asshole, but small cocks poked. They said on the other hand that smaller cocks were great for sucking as you wouldn't choke as bad. Well I bought into those stupid stereotypes. I really hated gay sex. I never really cared for a penis in my ass regardless of their size, how stiff (or not stiff they were), how attractive the guy was, and neither was I fond of one in my mouth. I also never found that getting a blow job was that great. Oh sure it was pleasant, but not orgasmic. I did enjoy licking precum, but that was the extend of it. All I could think of with with penises was I hope they shoot quickly and get it over with. I kept wanting a man's love, but yearned for the day that I could find one that was impotent. Nevertheless, one day a rather plain looking gay guy let me fuck him. It was fantastic beyond what words can describe.

Don't get me wrong, I don't fuck, shoot and leave. I do everything in my power to get the guy on bottom to cum with me or soon after me. I could delay getting off if they needed a long lasting fuck. I could speed it up if they needed a pounding. I also get soft if I sense the guy is hurting. I'm into the bottom enjoying it. Basically, I never felt that a top's job was done until the bottom also got off. (The strangest thing about that is that some bottoms are fine not getting off. My partner is that way. Still after eight years, I still feel bad that I cannot get him off DURING the fucking. However, I have to take his word that the act of getting fucked is pleasant for him. He'll leak precum, but won't shoot while I'm inside.)

Again, for me it isn't all about hormones raging and thus having some mounting urge. I remember with one f-buddy years ago, I was memorized by seeing a tongue, finger, dildo, vibrator in his ass. Using all my senses to see how it affected him: his facial expression, his body contortions, his breathing, watching his hairy hole's hair get sucked in and out. A handsome man having is hole used is a beautiful thing to me -- even if it isn't my cock. I can even get off on watching a guy get fucked by a woman with a strap-on.

I'm sure my testosterone has gone down over the years as I'm 51, and my first fuck was around 23 or 24. I didn't go totally top until about 25 -- again because I was still under the illusion that I was a poor top because of my endowment. Plus PC circles always made it sound like at the heart of total tops was some kind of selfishness. However, with the AIDS crisis, I realized how stupid it was to do things that I despised doing anyway. So I simply stopped, and I have never missed being on bottom. Sure a long the way I missed out on getting it on with some hot looking guys because I wouldn't bottom. However, I look at it the same way as not getting it on with a hot looking guy who has BO, or bad breath, or unwashed uncut cock, or dirty ass.

I will say that there are some guys (especially married bi's) that are more open to getting fucked as they get older. I supposed it could be due to lower testostrone, but my gut says it is more complicated. I think for some of them, they have nothing more to prove with their cocks -- they've already proven they could do what a man is expected to do: get married, fuck, and maybe have some kids. They have gone past the point of thinking they have something to prove that they are real men. So they are open to just about anything. Though the literature makes it sound like typically older men fuck younger men, I think it is more evenly split. When I was young, I think a lot of older guys liked the fact that being young, I could get hard more quickly, more frequently, could shoot farther, and had more volume. I think that perhaps bottoming for a young guy let them lay back and enjoy as well as see as a spectator in a front row seat view their own youthful behavior when it was so "urgent" just to get off.
 
Yeah wish I could find the study, was in the news several months ago, but I'd call that one of many factors. Not a direct causation.
 
I was totally flexible in my early oral-only days - it was all about give and take.

But once I got fucked, I knew I was a 'natural' bottom. It just felt right to be pounded. And I love to come with a guy inside me. Every time I fantasize about being with a guy I'd met, it's a scenario which always ends up with me being bottom.

But many guys are oral-only and for a long long time I felt disappointed if I didn't get it. Nowadays, when I'm meeting a newbie, I'm flexible again. Go with the flow and see what feels right.

Got to say that on certain popular hook-up sites, it's very tricky to know what to put for 'role.' I met one guy who has two profiles - he said the Top-only profile gets more contacts.
 
Last edited:
...Got to say that on certain popular hook-up sites, it's very tricky to know what to put for 'role.' I met one guy who has two profiles - he said the Top-only profile gets more contacts.

In my own experiences, there are more tops or versatile tops than anything else. Now if you are young, hung, and beautiful you can be a top and not worry about competing with the crowd of other tops. However, for the average guy, it is harder to find a good bottom.
 
Versatile

Every date I've had with a man has unfolded differently. Sometimes anal play never happens, only oral. Sometimes I'm top, sometimes I'm bottom.
I love sharing roles, satisfying each other. 69ing is great, and has been a part of almost every date.
Taking turns at being top is ideal. I love to 69 a guy as a prelude to mounting him. Once I've gotten my rocks off I look forward to having him cum in my ass. As much as I enjoy a tight man ass, I love to be shagged by a horny hunk. Just the idea that I can arouse and satisfy a man, and bring him over the top makes me feel like a complete, desirable and valued slut. I love to be told that I was a great fuck, and he wants to see me again.
Never been in a 3 some, but I'd love to try being in the middle, and having 2 cocks to suck, and being tag teamed in my ass.
 
I am versatile/middle bi but I definitely lean more towards a bottom. I loved getting fucked by my wife as much as like fucking her. When a cock is around I become a submissive slut and when I see a nice ass or whatever I very much enjoy topping. I'm complex! :D
 
Being a virgin, I don't have a definate side on the subject, but I do know I want to be fucked, and want bury my cock into a guy's asshole. Hell, I open to my girlfriend fucking me with a dildo/strap-on, even though I would like to fuck her as well.

I guess it just depends who you are with and who you want to play with.
 
Middle for me

I have just joined this site after quite a lengthly search over the course of, well, years. This site really seems to be the place, I need to be.
Anyway, I just registered and this thread in this forum is my first participation. This thread really got my attention speaking to weather or not,, I mean 'middle' really caught me.

Me fucking, on top, while someone is fucking me from behind, as well as a cock down my throat. Preferably about 5 in my ass and 5 down my throat. In quick succession. ,, one right after the other.

So, in the middle for me. Yeah, I know it's :devil:

HA! HA! I see, from my username info, that I am a virgin!
 
Last edited:
I consider myself a tri-sexual I'll try anything!

When I first started going off the beaten path, I probably was considered a top, but then I found the joys of being a bottom, and I liked it!


I'm probably a middle because I can give it, or take it just as well!


And as much as I enjoy sex with men (although it's been a damn long time) I still love women, and can fill those needs just as much as any straighty that out there!
 
Having little experience, I would say that I wan to try all of it before deciding. If I would guess, I'll end up a bottom, but who really knows!
 
I love both top or botton you throw a girl in the mix then middle is great. I just love all of it. So bring on the cocks and cunts and lets have fun:)
 
Back
Top