Gettting to know all bi-curious men from Ohio

wishywashy

Literotica Guru
I'm a ohioian MWM 57 yrs young looking for all bi-curious men living in the state.Would like to form a group in which we learn about one another and what we like to do in our spare time.

I am from Ohio Also MWM 51, been bi curious my whole life, Wife has no idea about tis side of me and need to keep it that way. Dayton Area

Getting to know u

I am from Ohio Also MWM 51, been bi curious my whole life, Wife has no idea about tis side of me and need to keep it that way. Dayton Area

Like to know more about u kinky chuck maybe we might have something in cumin,;)

Having a good bi-curious conversation with another man

I'm 52 in p-burg WV looking to suck my first cock and take a load of cum in my mouth

To bad I was gone on a slight vacation and now I'm back once again.

46 white male bicurious submissive from NE Ohio. Would love to get to know guys in the group. Pm if you want to chat. sadgent

35, married, more than curious male in Columbus. Typically dominant top but would bottom for the right man who is patient enough to turn me bottom.

Hey P burg

I'm 52 in p-burg WV looking to suck my first cock and take a load of cum in my mouth

I'm in St Clairsville Ohio. About an hour or so away. I get down that way a few times a year. Would you want to meet. I'm 63 MWM. 5'8" 190# 6" cut. VERY CLEAN D&D Free/

Bicurious Ohio

Hello, bi-curious in North eastern Ohio (Twinsburg area). I'm married, she knows that i like to cross-dress and that I'm bi-curious; but she is not interested in being a part of it so i would like to be discrete. I'm submissive only, not great at top so if you're looking for that I'm not your guy. Interested in dressing, trans, femdom, and guys either older or younger. Willing to drive relatively close off meet in the middle. Hope to make friends or maybe more, and to get to know others with similar interests.

I'm very close to Portsmouth.. I'v sucked, but never to completion. I'd like to have a nice mature guy hold my head down and explode in my mouth, then make me bend over and take my cherry.

Back