Once more with feeling.

Hmmm! delicious!

Was it cold in there or were you that excited ;)
Loving the goosebumps & hard nipples :devil:

I've been such a fool

Can't tell you how many times I passed your thread and skipped over it. What a treasure trove I've been missing. Your are very sexy and the recent pics showing goose bumps on your breasts imply a vulnerability that is a huge turn-on. Thanks for sharing yourself with us.

Ahh can't tell you how much I enjoy being told I've been ignored :p. I like to think of myself as the connoisseur's choice :rolleyes:. Can I ask what made you actually look this time?

Ahh can't tell you how much I enjoy being told I've been ignored :p. I like to think of myself as the connoisseur's choice :rolleyes:. Can I ask what made you actually look this time?

I know what made me look every time!

Your name stuck out after seeing those pics you posted on that Obama thread. The moment I looked up your threads I couldn't find any pics but finally I've seen some after patiently waiting... that being said, I'm loving everything I'm seeing.

Your name stuck out after seeing those pics you posted on that Obama thread. The moment I looked up your threads I couldn't find any pics but finally I've seen some after patiently waiting... that being said, I'm loving everything I'm seeing.

Yep. I quite like it that way, a lot of the guys who post on here now are like lit-friends, it's nice,I don't get lots of unsolicited pm's, the people who do post are usually respectful and cool to talk to hence the limited time pictures and zero indexing.

Yep. I quite like it that way, a lot of the guys who post on here now are like lit-friends, it's nice,I don't get lots of unsolicited pm's, the people who do post are usually respectful and cool to talk to hence the limited time pictures and zero indexing.

you? ltps???say it ain't so!!!:D

You are one hell of a photographic lady. The ones you share are very well done, and classy.

Ooo..you're so NOT classy, you classy lady, you! This gives me an idea...;)

Stop digging now.

In my defense, I did admit to being a fool in my post. I prefer to think you were undiscovered, not ignored. I'm relatively new to the discussion board so, I'm still discovering the gems within the dross. Mea culpa. May I continue to enjoy your beautiful submissions, please?

Umm, ma'am? Excuse me? I think you've got a little something on your asshole. :rolleyes:

With your Spock avatar, I think it should be a rule that whenever a guy finishes jacking off to one of your pictures, he must sing, "Aaahhh a-a-ahhhh ... bitter dregs."

I thought that I would weigh in on the black and white versus color decision.

I think that providing us with samples of each as you've done was a wise decision that way we can feel all artsy when we the black and white ones and appropriately pervy when we have a good wank over the deliciously tasty looking color ones.

Leaving aside the pleasing proportions to which it is stretched over your curvy parts... the color ones really do alow a bloke to figuratively stretch ones tongue in a flight of fancy to trail it along its velvity softness.

...or something.

Back