Old 09-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #1676
Treasured
His Treasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy Southern Belle View Post
I was considering coming back and posting more but this is the kind of immaturity and stupidity that made me grow tired of it in the first place.

I do lurk and read this and one other thread because they are so wonderful. I'm glad you started it.
Very well said Belle.
*hugz*

Old 09-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #1677
SmileyGirl
Perfectly Imperfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by neruda View Post
-Female, No age- "I think a wellknown and well liked litster is a total slut, so I stole her favorite playmate. She has no idea"
To me that shows that she felt inferior and jealous of the 'well known/liked Litster Lady'
And I agree the guy is probably working his way around all the laydees so if the OP thinks she's got 'one over' I doubt that feeling will last for long.

I really love to read this thread

You own me with whispers like poetry Your mouth is a melody I memorize
Mmm, so sweet
I hear it echo everwhere I go
Day and night

How Do You See Me?

Old 09-02-2012, 12:37 PM   #1678
Chaingun
Who do ya love?

Location: In a brand new house by the roadside and it's a-made outa rattlesnake hide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBigBrain View Post
There are people who don't wallow in the immaturity and stupidity.
I thought I was being told to leave when I read this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradBigBrain View Post
I love sluts.
And then I realized I was in the right place and that I should stay.

Would you be so kind as to read a few of my stories and vote if you like them? The link to them is in my Homepage in my profile. Thank you!

Old 09-02-2012, 02:57 PM   #1679
b4uris
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by neruda View Post
- 38 Female, traveling the world with a disablity to try to earn history phd. Would love to swap

- 19, Male - I watched my cousin change for the pool. Now I think about her all the time when I beat off. NORMAL

- 42, Female - My best friend got breast implants and I am jealous of the way my husband looks at her. UNDERSTANDABLE

- 28, Female - I won't agree to marry my boyfriend because he has never gone down on me. SMART, VERY SMART

- 55, Male - Sometimes when I make love to my wife I think about my boss, who is younger than she is. 'NUFF SAID
thoughts

Old 09-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #1680
Alivea
Experienced

Thanks for your answers Neruda, like many here I thought you were older, something in the "tone" of your posts I guess
( And welcome back, by the way! )

A little confession after reading a little on the GLBT board : some years ago I had a favorite lingerie shop and there was a good-looking younger woman working there.
On one occasion I found a black leather bustier in my size so I *had* to try it on. After trying too long to get it closed I asked for her help, and she joined me in the fitting room. She noticed my tattoo, and after closing the bustier up she softly traced the complete outline of the tattoo with her fingers while innocently chatting with me about the design...

Had she flirted more obviously with me or seduced me, I would have responded The funny thing is, now that I find guys flirting with me again I'm getting interested in women

Old 09-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #1681
ohverbatum7
Literotica Guru

XBuxombabex writes

I don't get the whole 'stealing' someone idea - but then maybe that's cause I'm a slut who likes to talk to as many people as possible - I love hearing from new people, if you limit yourself you might miss someone really interesting![/quote]

Im a bit puzzled by the apparent change in the meaning of the word slut. The word has been around since the 1400s and generally used in a pejorative way, mainly associated with women who were regarded as no better than should be, to put it mildly. I would never feel comfortable in calling a woman a slut, but yet I have heard it used by some women almost as a badge of honour. Can someone enlighten me.

Old 09-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #1682
PlayfulLittle1
UnfortunateAttentionWhore

Location: Midwest US-no, i won't narrow it down for you. Deal with it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohverbatum7 View Post
XBuxombabex writes

I don't get the whole 'stealing' someone idea - but then maybe that's cause I'm a slut who likes to talk to as many people as possible - I love hearing from new people, if you limit yourself you might miss someone really interesting!

Im a bit puzzled by the apparent change in the meaning of the word slut. The word has been around since the 1400s and generally used in a pejorative way, mainly associated with women who were regarded as no better than should be, to put it mildly. I would never feel comfortable in calling a woman a slut, but yet I have heard it used by some women almost as a badge of honour. Can someone enlighten me.
My take on "slut" is that in general it is used to mean women who are sexually promiscuous. Given that this is a sex forum on a sex site, there are many women around here (myself included) who are relatively free with digital sexual encounters, which would in some lights be considered promiscuous. Therefore, perhaps a bit slutty.

Keep in mind, that this often, if not usually, has little to no bearing on real life. I personally have only slept with one person in real life, and am currently married to him. Online? Entirely different story.

But that's just my personal view, I'd love to hear others chime in.

Old 09-02-2012, 08:43 PM   #1683
sunshinegirl05
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulLittle1 View Post
My take on "slut" is that in general it is used to mean women who are sexually promiscuous. Given that this is a sex forum on a sex site, there are many women around here (myself included) who are relatively free with digital sexual encounters, which would in some lights be considered promiscuous. Therefore, perhaps a bit slutty.

Keep in mind, that this often, if not usually, has little to no bearing on real life. I personally have only slept with one person in real life, and am currently married to him. Online? Entirely different story.

I agree.

Proud Playgrounder #285

Old 09-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #1684
Summer_Lopez90
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Well said, Playful. This site is a whole world of role playing. I would venture a guess that most people on this site don't act like they portray themselves on here.

Myself personally...I may be a little bit of a slut irl. But I think every person has the potential to be a slut as described by Playful.

Old 09-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #1685
NymphMyosotis
Kissing the Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohverbatum7 View Post
XBuxombabex writes

I don't get the whole 'stealing' someone idea - but then maybe that's cause I'm a slut who likes to talk to as many people as possible - I love hearing from new people, if you limit yourself you might miss someone really interesting

![/quote]

Personally, I don't like the word slut. What's wrong with a bit of fun between consenting adults? I think it has no place here realy unless used in a kinky way if you know what I mean (but not on me ).
This is a playground, therefore I think we are just players here.

For far too long I have dreamed my life, escaping into what could be, but I have now decided that it's time to start living my dream. No more walls.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #1686
newbiebabe
Ever the Mulette

Quote:

I understand what you are saying, however if a man called me a slut.. here or in RL, he would be dead to me. I have more respect for myself than that name confers and would hope most women did too. Don't like the word, never have, never will. Don't like hearing women call other women that name as I feel it is derogatory and uncalled for no matter what one's feelings about another's moral values are.

Sorry, not to offend anyone.. these are just my feelings.

Old 09-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #1687
Kat73
Walking on Sunshine

Quote:

I think this is very well put. Being online gives me the chance to be promiscous, where in "real life" there is no way I could. I have been with far less people live than online.

I am the same with the use of the word slut. In fact, when I first started on Lit, I considered slut as a very derogatory term and was turned off by the mere mention of it. That is not the case anymore... But with the right person and at the right time.

Head over heels for a DarkSimian

My Stories...

Jessie and Julie Jessie and Julie Ch 2

A Surprise Affair A Surprise Affair Ch2

Bookstore Seduction Sex on the Beach Twist of Fate A Night Out Rendezvous The Hike

Lit is like a ride at an amusement park. You get all worked up waiting in line, you get on and all the twists and turns and loops excite you and make you sick at the same time, you get off thinking that was the last time and get right back in line again...
. http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/...ps397b29fa.jpg (thanks Munky)

Old 09-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #1688
Mooket
Really Experienced

Neruda, you've might have hit a gold mine of materials for a book perhaps?!?! :-)

Old 09-03-2012, 12:02 AM   #1689
LoveToLurk
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Brava, Playful. I also concur. It's an erotica website for goodness sakes! Where does that leave room for all of the judging and backstabbing? Every single person on this site originally came here for the same reason, no? It's for fun and sexual pleasure and play. Some folks have been fortunate enough to find some good, true friends here. That's a bonus! This wonderful site gives people the freedom to be whomever they choose to be. A lurker, a player, a flirt, a slut, have fun, everyone!
May you always have enough happiness to keep you sweet; enough trials to keep you strong; enough success to keep you eager; enough faith to give you courage; and enough determination to make each day a good day. Chinese Blessing

Old 09-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #1690
Timihendrix
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToLurk View Post
Brava, Playful. I also concur. It's an erotica website for goodness sakes! Where does that leave room for all of the judging and backstabbing? Every single person on this site originally came here for the same reason, no? It's for fun and sexual pleasure and play. Some folks have been fortunate enough to find some good, true friends here. That's a bonus! This wonderful site gives people the freedom to be whomever they choose to be. A lurker, a player, a flirt, a slut, have fun, everyone!
That pretty much encapsulates my thoughts on the subject.

Old 09-03-2012, 01:31 AM   #1691
Vastrae
Really Experienced

Slut

I don't associate the term slut with loving sex per se, it's more about the indiscriminate part of promiscuity. To the right person and the right time as Kat 73 said, there's nothing slutty about letting your little devil out as often as he can handle it. It's when a woman has no regard for anything other than her own pleasure that qualifies her as a slut. If you wouldn't sleep with someone's spouse or partner behind their back in person, why would you do it here? If you wouldn't touch a man in real life do you still give him jollies here? Physically and emotionally you can still have the same impact on other peoples lives. So perhaps I can play devil's advocate for a moment and wonder if the lit member who "stole the slut's toy" was acting out of feeling her moral lines crossed by someone who either doesn't have morals or justifies anonymity as a reason to blur them. Having said that I wouldn't use someone else's bad behavior as justification for mine.

I don't like the term slut used in regards to me so to stay in my good graces I advise against it and on the rare occasion you catch me saying it you at least know my intention behind it.

Old 09-03-2012, 04:18 AM   #1692
Kudram123
Mental connections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alivea View Post
Thanks for your answers Neruda, like many here I thought you were older, something in the "tone" of your posts I guess

A little confession after reading a little on the GLBT board : some years ago I had a favorite lingerie shop and there was a good-looking younger woman working there.
On one occasion I found a black leather bustier in my size so I *had* to try it on. After trying too long to get it closed I asked for her help, and she joined me in the fitting room. She noticed my tattoo, and after closing the bustier up she softly traced the complete outline of the tattoo with her fingers while innocently chatting with me about the design...

Had she flirted more obviously with me or seduced me, I would have responded The funny thing is, now that I find guys flirting with me again I'm getting interested in women
Most wonderful confession

I had been missing those with Neruda's connection out of order!

Old 09-03-2012, 08:18 AM   #1693
xBuxombabex
Literotica Guru

Sorry folks I forget sometimes that irony doesn't work in type!

I don't label myself as a slut but because I like to talk to lots of different people on Lit some people might think of me that way. To be honest that doesn't bother me at all - this isn't my real life, it's just playing!

However as I said earlier if we're going back to the Slatternly origins of the word then, yes, you might just be talking about me!

Old 09-03-2012, 12:17 PM   #1694
neruda
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4uris View Post
thoughts
Thanks for doing this, I love hearing what people think about individual confessions.

You can email me directly at paulmurry85@gmail.com

Check out my Anonymous Secrets Thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=821934

Old 09-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #1695
neruda
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alivea View Post

Yes, I've been getting that a lot.

At least no one is accusing me of being someone else on the forums anymore.

Old 09-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #1696
neruda
Literotica Guru

26, male. I've always wanted to have sex with my cousin. It will never happen though.

Old 09-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #1697
neruda
Literotica Guru

Female ~ Sometimes when the house is quiet and everyone is in bed, I strip down and walk around nude. I love the freedom.

Old 09-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #1698
neruda
Literotica Guru

38 F ~ My bf doesn't know it but I've sent pics of myself sucking his cock to a friend I've had on Lit for about two years now.

Old 09-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #1699
neruda
Literotica Guru

-Female-
stayed late at work one night having a phone convo that turned somewhat sexual with him being dominant and me submissive... he told me to find something to fuck myself with.... i started to say no and he hung up. I found something and called him back... now whenever I see someone grab that screwdriver out of the cabinet it makes me smile...

another one...
a coworker got walked in on fucking his fianc at the office by the cleaning lady... it would have been a hot story but he was just ewwww and we all just ewwwww about it...

Old 09-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #1700
neruda
Literotica Guru

30 something female...... I have decided to take the highroad and treat you as a friend... unfortunately I cannot say that you have done the same