name game aka how did you come up with your screen name?

thats easy...

the saying goes "you be six and I will be nine" 69...hence you be six and i be fine :)
 
I've got beautiful Ds cup breasts, and I would also like to touch some other beautiful Ds.
 
name

Name of my great uncle
And the numbers my favorite number and a year later then I was born
 
Mel was my invisible friend when I was a child, as we grew older together she was the naughty one :devil:
 
When I first found lit, back in 2004, I came for the stories; I wasn't aware of the 'boards', and used my real first initial and last name (D'uh!) :eek:

When I became involved in a relationship with someone here, he suggested that I create a new user name, to protect myself. He used the term as an endearment, (his baby slave) and we decided it was the perfect screen name name for me. The relationship ended, but I kept the name. I still quite like it. :)
 
This has been asked of me maybe a hundred times...I still don't have a good answer as I don't quite remember what I was thinking. It's way more brash than I would usually be.

I think I had stumbled across the boards and the first few nicks I saw were really explicit so I was like welp...might as well join the fray!

But, it doesn't really bother me, so I've left it all this time :)
 
My name is Ed and I share one particularly well known attribute with a horse
 
My name is Ed and I share one particularly well known attribute with a horse

Huh. And here all this time I thought it was because you liked to talk yourself hoarse.

Pleased to know I was very wrong. ;)
 
Because one night my wife was particularly in the mood :D and she demanded that I "love her right now!" :devil:

So I did. ;)
 
I was new to the board.
I am entertainingly random.
and I am a person.

And that was that really.

It gives little away but is still intriguing..
 
I've used some version of this handle for years.

I'm dominant and male, so the Mister part fits.

Max Rokatanski is the full name of the character that many older folks were introduced to in the now ancient feature starring the now repellant Mel Gibson, "Mad Max."

For it's day it was quite the love story but it's always stuck with me. And MrRick (ala Casablanca) doesn't have the same ring to it. ;)

Oh, and birth year!
 
I was a disc jockey in country radio back in the 80s and we at the station created a character for these routines where a guy called on the phone. The character was a total redneck named Billy Bob Joe Ed Ben Barnett. He always gave his full name.

When I had to make up a name to use on Lit, he's the one who came to mind.
 
Well...I am from the south...so I am a "southern belle" and I am just a bit naughty! hence dirtybelle
 
Pegging Royal

I love strapon sex and role reversal (men being the sub, and me dominating them). I also am pretty darn good at what I do (without sounding conceited). The 'Royal' bit came from me being the dom while he's my slave...
 
Back
Top