 Sienna’s lounge 

Congrats on your new lounge!

media_http500pxcompho_Aaubv.jpg.scaled500.jpg
 
A new lounge!

How nice, Congratz Sienna :)

I hope it will be as great as the previous one! But I'm sure you and all your friends will make that happen!
 
1oth April 2012

All I want to be is ME...


Opening this hideout will allow me to cool off for a while. The HOSTS of the SEL and I will obviously decide what is going to happen. It is quite clear that I have "fans" on LITEROTICA, generated no doubt by my activity on here. It seems that already I will be missed from the SEL thread just hours after resigning from being a HOST.

At the end of the day all I want to be is ME, Sienna. In order to be ME, I had to show the rest who I was. But, it did not work out quite right. I don't mind being told I look like someone, such as Uma Thurman. The thing is, I might have a likeness. I might even have a likeness to Belinda Peregrin, whoever she is supposed to be.

I thank Lorraine for finding my stolen pictures. Thinking about it, I think the issue should have been dealt with in private, or atleast amongst the HOSTS of the SEL.

You ask why? Because unfortunately the SEL has lots of readers and since Lorraine's link was made public, I have had double, possibly trebble PM's regarding the discovery. People actually asking for more links to the website my pictures were kept on. That aspect disturbed me even more. I felt as if I had "lost control" of my images... ME and who I am. Then to be compared as a fake to a celebrity and then to top it all if that was not enough, yet another celebrity, someone else. I lost myself, or atlast felt as if myself was taken.

I just feel as if I need to hide for a while. That is until I find myself again, the REAL ME. The one ME I willingly expose in my signature and the TRT ART photographs I allow others to share. MY body, which contains MY soul.


Sienna
 
First of all.....*tight hug* if that's okay.

I'm sorry for all the crap you've been going through. Sweet ones don't deserve it.

Please do what you have to.

*hugs tight again*
 
((( AZUL ))):kiss:
((( Angellica ))):kiss::kiss::rose:

This is where I will be and the Music Lounge for now. The statement above explains how I feel. Thank you for dropping in, both of you. Others shouldn't have this thread unless they have been here before. Hopefully for now.
 
hey, Sweets. you'll always have a pal in me. i've never felt the need to compare you to anyone because, quite frankly, you are incomparable. i hope you enjoy yourself here.

:rose:
 
(((Sienna))) so glad you will be here so we can keep in touch. It is too bad this all blew up like it did and unfortunately that people wanted to exploit you more. I hope things improve over time and you are able to feel better. I already miss you bunches and hope we can stay in touch.
(((Hugs))) :kiss: :heart: :rose:
 
(((Sienna))) so glad you will be here so we can keep in touch. It is too bad this all blew up like it did and unfortunately that people wanted to exploit you more. I hope things improve over time and you are able to feel better. I already miss you bunches and hope we can stay in touch.
(((Hugs))) :kiss: :heart: :rose:


hey, Sweets. you'll always have a pal in me. i've never felt the need to compare you to anyone because, quite frankly, you are incomparable. i hope you enjoy yourself here.

:rose:

((( parker )))
:kiss::)
((( twist )))
:kiss::)


Thank you. Just need time to "escape..." I'm fine here thank you for now :)
 
Back
Top