Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-10-2013, 12:48 AM   #1576
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru
 
sassylilthang is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Briggs View Post
Hopefully more women jump on this in 2013
Havent visited this thread in ages. Still love the bi guys!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2013, 12:52 AM   #1577
sassygirly
Really Experienced
 
sassygirly's Avatar
 
sassygirly is offline
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geod View Post
If you're in lower md, maybe me and another guy could fulfill that for you!! I'm not gay and have little to no bi experience so the 2 of you could be breaking me in!!

I'm up in Harford County
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2013, 01:17 AM   #1578
Cookie123
Little Girl
 
Cookie123's Avatar
 
Cookie123 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylilthang View Post
Havent visited this thread in ages. Still love the bi guys!
Same here!!!!
__________________
~God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go~
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2013, 10:39 AM   #1579
BiUncle
Registered User
 
BiUncle is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylilthang View Post
Havent visited this thread in ages. Still love the bi guys!
You definitely need to cum back more often baby!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #1580
sassylilthang
Literotica Guru
 
sassylilthang is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiUncle View Post
You definitely need to cum back more often baby!
Thanks......I just don't spend as much time on Lit as I Used to
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2013, 11:08 AM   #1581
BiUncle
Registered User
 
BiUncle is offline
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassylilthang View Post
Thanks......I just don't spend as much time on Lit as I Used to
Well if you aren't here doing it with us I hope you are doing it in RL! I always prefer the RL play but when I'm between playmates this is a nice place to stay warm by the fire!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #1582
valeriuscatullus
Really Experienced
 
valeriuscatullus is offline
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 221
I'm a 32 year old bi male who loves the idea of doing a younger guy in the ass while a girl watches and plays with herself, then joins in. I think women who are turned on by bisexual guys are very sexy. if anyone wants to chat , send me a PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2013, 11:33 PM   #1583
bigwarwood
Registered User
 
bigwarwood is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: midwest
Posts: 161
my ex loved it. Would sit across the room, legs dangling from the arm rests and I'd look over and she'd be working it to a foam!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #1584
amica
Experienced
 
amica is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: northeast Ohio
Posts: 84
This is a current obsession of mine... So many "straight" guys into the girl on girl thing, why is it still kinda taboo for women to like bi or gay porn??? So unfair!! Just recently started to dip my toes into the swinging sites with my husband, but he would NEVER go for any male-to-male action, and I'm not really turned on by the idea of sex with a woman- not being "bi-curious" is a strike... lol And I would never push my husband into something he really wasn't into- he just started letting me put a finger in his ass!
But the fantasy of being with two regular guys who aren't afraid to play with each other is SO hot- I don't like the feminine types, and tattoes are a plus... Cream pies are intriguing but would never happen because condoms would be a must... But directing the action, telling one guy what to do to the other, getting licked while fucking one of the guys- I think I would go out of my mind!A little light domination- YUM! Or if I could find just one guy, bi or straight, who would let me have free rein with his ass, so much fun! After reading all the fantasy threads on this site, I've come to realize that quite a few men are open to ass play, whether with a woman or a combination... Yay!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #1585
cf23430
Do the DEW!!!!
 
cf23430's Avatar
 
cf23430 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 15,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by amica View Post
This is a current obsession of mine... So many "straight" guys into the girl on girl thing, why is it still kinda taboo for women to like bi or gay porn??? So unfair!! Just recently started to dip my toes into the swinging sites with my husband, but he would NEVER go for any male-to-male action, and I'm not really turned on by the idea of sex with a woman- not being "bi-curious" is a strike... lol And I would never push my husband into something he really wasn't into- he just started letting me put a finger in his ass!
But the fantasy of being with two regular guys who aren't afraid to play with each other is SO hot- I don't like the feminine types, and tattoes are a plus... Cream pies are intriguing but would never happen because condoms would be a must... But directing the action, telling one guy what to do to the other, getting licked while fucking one of the guys- I think I would go out of my mind!A little light domination- YUM! Or if I could find just one guy, bi or straight, who would let me have free rein with his ass, so much fun! After reading all the fantasy threads on this site, I've come to realize that quite a few men are open to ass play, whether with a woman or a combination... Yay!
mmmm Some good ideas that you have....good luck in your search

cf
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #1586
luvemboth
Really Really Experienced
 
luvemboth's Avatar
 
luvemboth is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: co
Posts: 372
[quote=amica;
But directing the action, telling one guy what to do to the other, getting licked while fucking one of the guys- I think I would go out of my mind!A little light domination- YUM! Or if I could find just one guy, bi or straight, who would let me have free rein with his ass, so much fun! After reading all the fantasy threads on this site, I've come to realize that quite a few men are open to ass play, whether with a woman or a combination... Yay![/QUOTE]

That's a dream cum true for this bi guy
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2013, 03:22 AM   #1587
quiteshysub
Virgin
 
quiteshysub is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadLady View Post
I absolutely think Bi men are hot and would love a threesome with two Bi men.
Have to agree with this.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 12:14 AM   #1588
sweet_tease
Literotica Guru
 
sweet_tease's Avatar
 
sweet_tease is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,511
Stopping by my favorite thread
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 12:45 AM   #1589
getntwoknowme
Literotica Guru
 
getntwoknowme's Avatar
 
getntwoknowme is offline
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northeast
Posts: 2,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_tease View Post
Stopping by my favorite thread
Mmmmmm.......and what a pleasure it is to have you stop by...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 12:58 AM   #1590
sweet_tease
Literotica Guru
 
sweet_tease's Avatar
 
sweet_tease is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by getntwoknowme View Post
Mmmmmm.......and what a pleasure it is to have you stop by...
pleasure is all mine
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 01:20 AM   #1591
blklthrjkt
Literotica Guru
 
blklthrjkt's Avatar
 
blklthrjkt is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 10,725
Just dropping my. This thread is always hot!
__________________
"It's only kinky the first time."

My Sex Map
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 02:45 AM   #1592
hrnyguy79
Really Really Experienced
 
hrnyguy79's Avatar
 
hrnyguy79 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 399
I would love a woman to direct me in such ways with another man and join in too mmmm what a fantasy!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 03:01 AM   #1593
Life_Positive
Experienced
 
Life_Positive is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 56
It's been a while, but having a threesome with a bi couple still ranks as one of my most spectacular sexual experiences. There's nothing like having a beautiful women eating out your ass while her boyfriend takes your shaft down his throat. Taking turns sucking and stroking his cock and balls until he explodes, then sharing his cum might come close, though. Maybe going 69 with the lady while her man takes her from behind, your tongue lavishing her clit and his shaft and getting to clean up the hot, creamy mess when he is finished.

So many exquisite things! So many possible ways to please each other...
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #1594
nfrrdscnnr1
Really Really Experienced
 
nfrrdscnnr1 is online now
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: middle of the country
Posts: 401
dayum

Dayum!!! Amica, where were you when i was looking?
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #1595
armyguy32nd
Virgin
 
armyguy32nd is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: colorado
Posts: 6
bi army guy here

Got to say it is so refreshing to see so many women into bi guy wish i could find one of them so many women when i tell them i am bi break things off, thses are the same women that talk about being ooenminded and bi themself, well bi army guy here would love to make friends with some of you ladies that like bi guys email me at yahoo armyguy32nd or im and guys dont be afraind to im me to
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2013, 07:11 PM   #1596
Queen_Vicki
Literotica Guru
 
Queen_Vicki is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: on cloud nine
Posts: 1,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyguy32nd View Post
Got to say it is so refreshing to see so many women into bi guy wish i could find one of them so many women when i tell them i am bi break things off, thses are the same women that talk about being ooenminded and bi themself, well bi army guy here would love to make friends with some of you ladies that like bi guys email me at yahoo armyguy32nd or im and guys dont be afraind to im me to
Well just because one is open minded does not mean they have to be obligated to certain things. It was those women preference to not date bisexual men. They have the right to do so.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 02:59 AM   #1597
pcarp
Really Really Experienced
 
pcarp's Avatar
 
pcarp is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
Well just because one is open minded does not mean they have to be obligated to certain things. It was those women preference to not date bisexual men. They have the right to do so.
I don't see where anyone said that the women don't have the right to do anything they want. What I do see is a man commented on how sad it is that he hasn't met a woman that is into dating bi men. And then I see you, with your unsolicited, Queen Witch attitude trying to "educate" or dictate how others must be because you say it must be. Get a grip and learn to read or maybe comprehend. No one is insulting women, trying to force women to do anything, or deny them any right to do anything they want and they certainly weren't trying to do it with you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 04:53 AM   #1598
james2346
Really Experienced
 
james2346 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcarp View Post
I don't see where anyone said that the women don't have the right to do anything they want. What I do see is a man commented on how sad it is that he hasn't met a woman that is into dating bi men. And then I see you, with your unsolicited, Queen Witch attitude trying to "educate" or dictate how others must be because you say it must be. Get a grip and learn to read or maybe comprehend. No one is insulting women, trying to force women to do anything, or deny them any right to do anything they want and they certainly weren't trying to do it with you.
hey..great story.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 06:15 AM   #1599
SyntheticDivine
Virgin
 
SyntheticDivine is offline
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
Well just because one is open minded does not mean they have to be obligated to certain things. It was those women preference to not date bisexual men. They have the right to do so.
Open-minded people are not *obligated* to do certain things. However, you're simplifying something that is a bit more complicated. Because open-mindedness requires that you not *judge* based on sexuality, which is what you seem to be doing here. Allow me to explain.

To me there are two separate dating criteria at play. The first being the perceivable. A lot of people out there use perceivable criteria for choosing a partner. Looks, fashion style, how they talk/present themselves, what type of person they come across as being (whether or not they're misrepresenting themselves is a different matter), whether they have piercings/tattoos, etc. etc. Now everyone probably has one or two perceivable criteria they judge on. But if you judge on *too many* criteria, or on certain *key* criteria (such as looks) you earn the label of "shallow". If you have very little criteria of which the only crucial one is personality, you're labeled as "deep". People who are deep are not *obligated* to date anyone. However, if they begin to judge based on a lot of criteria, or on those certain key criteria, they can no longer be labeled "deep".

Now we get to the second criteria, the unperceivable. This meaning aspects of a person you *can't* tell just from looking at them/talking to them/being around them for awhile. Things you wouldn't know about them unless someone either TOLD you, or SHOWED you (such as you accidentally walking in on the guy participating in an orgy that only involved other men). Now, you could be turned off by what I like to call a gay accent (which a number of gay men and some bi men have, and you know what I'm talking about), or by a very femme personality, or femme actions, or by crossdressing, and all of those would go into the first criteria category, as those are perceivable, and so would have nothing to do with open-minded/close-mindedness. But we're not talking about that here, because none of those define bisexuality, and someone who has any or all of those traits will not necessarily be bisexual. No, here we're talking about any and all people possessing the "bisexual" sexual orientation, many of whom you would never know it unless they told/showed you, and that is an unperceivable criteria.

Now again, *everyone* will have some unperceivable criteria they judge on. Me for example, if I start dating someone and find out that they serve a pagan god whose worship rituals require the severing of penises, I'm out the door, no questions asked, no phone calls returned. Or if I find out that someone has a huge collection of shrunken heads and/or human skulls, yeah, that one's a deal breaker for me too. But if a person has *too* many criteria, or again certain *key* criteria, they earn the label of "close-minded" (at least dating-wise). Those who don't have a bunch of unperceivable criteria get the "open-minded" label. Guess what, sexual orientation (so long as your own gender falls within the attracted realm, no one blames someone for breaking up if it turns out their SO's sexual orientation doesn't even include the gender that someone happens to be in), happens to be pretty big in that key criteria area. Open-minded people aren't *required* to do anything they don't want. However, if from all perceivable criteria, you're into a guy, you really like him, you go out on a few dates with him, he tells you he's bisexual, and suddenly you call things off because of that and that alone? Then you're *not* open-minded to begin with. You're very much close-minded.

Some people would respond that they see bisexuality as making their SO less of a man, and anyone who doesn't know that that's just a bullshit stereotype stuffed down people's throats by society is an idiot. There are very manly/masucline gays and bisexuals. Being bi or gay doesn't make a man an ounce less of a man, nor does being straight make a guy any more of a man. Saying something like "Oh, I support bisexuality and bisexual guys in general, I just wouldn't want to *date* one", is just flat out bullshit. What would you say if a girl started dating a guy, really really likes him, but after a few dates she finds out he's 1/4 African-American (you can't even tell he's mixed-race by looking at him), and suddenly breaks up with him? Would you buy the line "Oh, I completely support black people, I just wouldn't want to *date* one", or would you call bullshit? What about if a girl starts dating a guy, really likes him, and finds out a few dates in that he has clinical depression, or a minor syndrome that you can't even perceive from being around him, unless he actually tells you, and the girl immediately breaks up with him? Should the "Oh, I absolutely support people with mental problems/illness/handicaps, but you know I'd never actually *date* someone like that" line fly for that too? No. Guess what, if someone does that, they get labeled "close-minded", no ifs ands or buts about it. Doesn't mean that people can't have those criteria. Doesn't mean that they can't refuse to date whoever they want, for whatever reasons they want. But it doesn't change the fact that they are still *close-minded* for doing it.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #1600
sweet_tease
Literotica Guru
 
sweet_tease's Avatar
 
sweet_tease is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Vicki View Post
Well just because one is open minded does not mean they have to be obligated to certain things. It was those women preference to not date bisexual men. They have the right to do so.
This is a thread about women who *like* bi-sexual men and their right to do so. I for one am one the *likes*
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.