Bicurious guy looking for bi married guy

South Georgia USA, 39 year old, tall & athletic, mwm, bi curious and wife does not know. Teacher by trade, so summer time is freed up for chatting and possible meeting to drop the curious part. Experience with pegging, loved it.
 
I tried it up the ass with a normal sized dock and wanted something much larger. Guess I'm just into size. Ready for bigger in Central Texas.
 
I tried it up the ass with a normal sized cock and wanted something much larger. Guess I'm just into size. Ready for bigger in Central Texas.
 
hey...

64 male, I'm into any pleasure that excludes blood, body waste, or unprotected penetrative sex.
Not into RP, cyber or phone...
Not that I can't, I can't respond without that touch
 
Same as a lot of others here. Married, 42 years old, super curious, very submissive. One of my favorite bi type fantasies is to find a sex starved buddy whose wife isn't very kinky, I'd love to take her place, wear her panties and do all the kinky things for you that she stopped doing.

Guy's feel free to PM me, especially if you are from WI.
 
San Antonio TX

Well it's been hotter than hell here. I'm looking for a fun bi couple, bi woman or man who may enjoy meeting myself and my gay friend. He's hot and hung but is a bottom.
I am 50 bi sexy and multi capable in a single session. All natural man here.

If not into meeting him that's cool too. I'm available with proper scheduling.

Trying to find other like minded friends in south Texas.
 
Don't find men attractive but put on some lingerie etc and that soon changes. I'm a bit beyond curious as when I xd I feel very feminine and desire a man. Lust and sex.
Did have an experience with gay man years ago. He sort of seduced me but I went back for more.
Wife knows and enjoys hearing my bi fantasies.
London UK here.
 
LOOKing here

HI all MWM here 6'1 200 fit good looking. seeking a friend to play with on Long Island NY. total bottom type here
 
Nova

BiMWM, 6'7, shaved and trimmed, would like to hear from others. PM me. :)
 
I'm looking also 48 bicurious married man. Hope we can chat.

I'm married, 50ish and at least bi-curious. I realised recently how turned on I am looking at MMF oral, where the female is naked too and playing with herself. If the guys are non hairy and fit with nice big cocks, I want to strip off and join in, no doubt.:)

I sometimes wear sheer to waist pantyhose, but as a guy not a fem and would love to rub cocks in nylon as a prelude to naked action.

PM me if you like the idea of some dirty chatter...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top