Adventure breeds passion (closed for SRP Lover)

Tarvis suddenly felt them move as he felt there tails enter his trousers. He hissed as he felt Elizabeth's tail wrap around his impressive ten inches. As Jades soft fur covered tail began to caress his swollen balls. He grunted out "you....you don't have to do this.....by the gods." His cock pulsing against elizabeth's tail.
 
The girls continued to please him while Elizabeth said "we don't mind in fact wife we knew you any better you may have gotten more than a tail job from us." Elizabeth tightened up her grip on his cock a bit as she continued to stroke him with her tail. Jade began to squeeze and knead his balls as the pleasure went on.
 
Tarvis grunted involuntarily bucking his hips to meet there tails. He groaned in pleasure and said "by the gods." His hands finished sliding south to there asses involuntarily cupping them as they pleasured his cock. His hand messaging and gropping them.
 
They continued to pleasure him switching up what they were doing."Too bad we don't have enough light or we could show you what else we can do with these tails." Jade said as she took her turn to stroke him.
 
Tarvis continued to moan. He said "you...you may need to show me when were next in a town." Jades fured tail giving a new sensation than Elizabeth's one but both were pleasant and enjoyable. His own hands on there asses soon went lower. Finding there pussys rubbing them through there underwear.
 
Both girls moaned out and decided not to move his hands up to their asses. They started to stroke him hard trying to get him to fun for them.
 
Tarvis was getting close. He grunted "going to ....cum." He continued to stroke there pussies till he couldn't hold out any longer his hips jerking forward as he came hard.
 
The girls had uncovered him knowing he was getting close to cumming and after he did they brought their tails up to each other's mouths and licked them clean in front of him.
 
Tarvis groaned in bliss as he watched them clean his cum from each other tails. He wasn't done with them though. He continued to rub there cunts through there underwear wanting to touch them directly but not daring to make the first move.
 
Both girls started to moan and spasm as he played with them. They sat there and let him touch them wanting to fun themselves.
 
Tarvis decided to get more bold. Moving there underwear aside he slipped to fingers fully exploring there pussies. Working them slowly at first teasing them wanting them to ask for more. He leaned forward and whispered in Elizabeth's ear his breath hot even against her Dragon flesh "you two have been teasing me since we met. You wanted this didn't you?"
 
Both girls continued to moan unable to answer him at this point. Both girls shifted giving him better access to their wet holes.
 
Tarvis decided to stop. Removing his fingers from them. He wanted to hear them want it. To hear them tell him he was right that they had wanted this since meeting him. He nonchalantly said "It seems late. Maybe we should turn in." Knowing he was leaving them frustrated.
 
"Please keep going!!!!!"to both girls begged wanting to feel.his fingers in t her wet sexs.
 
Tarvis went in kissing Elizabeth's snout the best he could. Her dragon face not making it easy but he was determined to taste her tongue. His hands tugged there cloth serving as bras down freeing both her and Jades tits. He gave each a gentle caressing feeling the difference between Elizabeth's scaled breast and Jades furred one. He trailed his kisses down to Elizabeth's neck biting it testing what she was okay with and what she wasn't. His hand on Jade traveled back to cat woman's pussy. Sliding it back into her wetness.
 
Both girls started to moan again as they were receiving pleasure once again.
 
Back
Top