Mint and Honey

"Never," Alex chuckled softly. It was one of few things he'd never budge on. At her calling him 'healer,' he could only smile as their lips met, tempted to tease further but deciding not to.
 
“You’re too stubborn for your own good.” Yasmine groused as she grasped his shirt collar and started to pull him towards her bedroom.
 
Alex simply followed with a silly little grin, finding himself oddly happy to be at Yasmine's command. When she paused to open her bedroom door, he stepped up behind her to lay his hands on her hips and press a kiss to the side of her neck.
 
“Alexander.” Yasmine murmured as she pushed the door open and he suddenly seized her hips, kissing the joint of her neck and shoulder. “That isn’t fair.”
 
"Who ever said I play fair?" He smirked lightly, his fingers rising to free her hair from its usual braid. "You're a soldier, love. You of all people should know all's fair in love and war."
 
“No, it isn’t fair. You’re a healer which means that you know things about my body that give you the upper hand”. Yasmine let out a soft sigh as Alex spread his slender fingers through her hair and let it loose, almost reverently tending to her as they were paused in the doorway to her bedroom.
 
"Well, when you're one of only three proper doctors in a clan this size, you need to be well-rounded," Alex chuckled. "But you can blame my first fling. She taught me most of what I know, just for fun."
 
"An older woman, I would guess. They are the ones that enjoy teaching the most." Yasmine said, looking up at Alex as he had an almost wistful grin on his face.
 
"Nearly a decade older," Alex chuckled to himself. "It was fun, but that's all we were in it for. But I must say I've had a much more interesting ride with you, in and out of bed."
 
"Prove it." Yasmine said as he fingers continued to smooth through her thick hair, a soft sigh leaving her lips as she felt his lips pressing against her skin yet again, kissing her heatedly until heat pooled in her belly and between her legs.
 
"I think I will," he murmured, giving her a playful nudge into her room. He shed his vest and shirt as he stepped in, before his sure hands caught her by the belt and he dared to be a little more commanding. He tugged her toward the bed lightly, his agile fingers unbuckled the belt in seconds and pulling it away to drop to the floor. His gaze was locked on hers, and he sat her down on the bed and stole another, much longer kiss.
 
Yasmine was always surprised when Alex let loose and took charge of a situation. She gave him a grin as he nudged her into the room, his vest and shirt soon gone before he took her by the belt and pulled her towards the bed. Before she was seated on the silken blanket that covered it, she found her belt pulled away and tossed to the floor.

"Alex." She whispered as he locked his gaze onto her own, pushing her onto the bed and kissing her until he took her breath away.

Her hands rose to cup his cheeks, encouraging him in his question to ignite that fire deep within her belly.
 
Alex crawled up on the bed with her, sitting up on his knees as he freed her of her tunic and his fingers smoothed over her darker skin. His soft blue eyes were sharply focused on her, even more so as he swiftly rid her of her trousers and underclothes as well. As she was laid bare, her kicked his boots to the side and lightly, gently pinned her to the sheets with a serene smile. "You're beautiful," he murmured, his eyes wandering over her form.
 
Yasmine was breathless as Alex had her completely bare beneath him, pinning her to the silk sheets as he looked his fill of her body. She was not ashamed of how she looked in the least. Hard work had toned her body in fine muscle. Genetics had given her wonderful curves wrapped in skin the color of light coffee. As Alex let out a soft chuckle and declared that she were beautiful, she gave him a grin.

"You're the only man that's ever said that with any meaning." Yasmine said softly.
 
"It's a shame, then. No one else has taken the time to really look at you." Alex leaned down, settling against her as if it were the most natural place in the world for him to be. As their lips met again, his fingers traced up her thigh before he slipped down to see what trouble he could get up to. His fingers and lips had become familiar with where she was most sensitive and what got her excited, and he was honing quite a skill in loving her.
 
"Alex." Yasmine murmured as he suddenly disappeared, slipping down her body until her legs were draped over his shoulders and she felt his lips capturing her lowers lips in a more intimate kiss. She sucked in a sharp breath and her belly tightened, but she soon willed herself to relax so that she could enjoy the moment even more.
 
Alex's fingers traced over her thighs as he slowly devoured her, his eyes gazing up her body as she tried to relax and simply enjoy his attention. He drew back to give her a little smirk, his fingers now massaging her moist flesh. "For how complex a woman you can be... It's not too hard to please you."
 
“You’re a wicked man and wicked men know how to please a woman.” Yasmine said, gasping as his fingers began to massage her flesh. “And I know what’s I want. It’s hard not to find pleasure when you are vocal about what you want.”
 
Back
Top