I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
April SC has seen weeks not days of abundant rain and much cooler temps than seasonal. And one of the reasons I loved the Carolina's was our great weather. We have major flooding and mudslides everywhere. Sorry you got the bum weather but we are happy to welcome back the sunshine !!

Wishing all a good day. It is also sunny here and cooler than normal for this time of year, but we had winter until just a few weeks ago, the longest one I can ever remember. Now we're just waiting for summer.

BrettJ in Canada

April SC has seen weeks not days of abundant rain and much cooler temps than seasonal. And one of the reasons I loved the Carolina's was our great weather. We have major flooding and mudslides everywhere. Sorry you got the bum weather but we are happy to welcome back the sunshine !!

Sorry to hear that

Vibes and BrettJ hello and good to see you both ! Hiya Shootist. Hope everyone is enjoying a great day :)

ok not saying i'm old but i was here before dirt and when i fart it comes out as dust lol sorry,
oppppps sorry i thought this was about age sorry.

Last edited:
Hello DADDIES and APRIL.

My day was fairly non-descript. Feeling a bit run down so I am taking it easy. Back to the heavy-duty writing tomorrow, I think.

BrettJ in Canada

evening everyone :)

and a very gentle kiss to all the delicious young ladies :x

I am resting more than enough APRIL but every so often, my stomach doesn't like me. It's been an ongoing issue for years. It kicked in earlier today and I might have to fast for the next several hours, aside from lots of water.

How was yours?

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back