Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had been so lucky today. Chatted to an amazing guy last night who remembered me from a 2-second meet about 3 years ago but I have no gaydar so couldn't tell if he was gay or not.

He was younger, rugby build, blonde scruffy surfer hair. Was desperate to feel his cock in my mouth but alas I got bashful and couldn't keep the conversation going.
 
Checked my inbox. My bud wants to play today. I'll meet him and I'm his . Whatever he wants, however he wants it, as long as he wants it. ......gonna be fun:)
 
Good Morning Blowjob

yes ,first thing this morning , a friend stayed over last night ,i cooked him dinner and we had a few drinks and i offered him the spare bedroom ,knowing he needed to be up early i got up and made him a cup of tea and tiptoed into his room to wake him and seeing him laying there obviously naked i put the cup on the bedside table and gently pulled the duvet down exposing him and i softly knelt on the bed and began kissing his cock and licking it and gave him a few quick sucks and he woke up and i said good morning ,room service and he smiled at me and said good morning and i continued worshiping his cock ,kissing sucking and stroking ,all the time moaning and he was soon groaning with pleasure and as i sucked i would sometimes let his cock slip to where just the tip was resting on my bottom lip and he would thrust his hips up trying to get back in and after a while i sensed he was close and i really worked on him sucking and bobbing my head up and down the length of his shaft until he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down on him and began shooting his cum in my mouth as i sucked greedily ,swallowing happily until he was drained and then i let his cock slip from my mouth and kissed it lovingly and said a polite thank you and told him i would start the shower and he sat up and smiled and took a drink of his tea as i left the room .

You write so beautifully it's almost like being there, sharing it all with you. Every slurp, pulse, twitch and spurt. I can almost taste it, and it taste so delicious..
 
Happy Returns...

Just finished sucking one, I can still taste his cum. He's a bear, about 6.5" and loves to talk dirty to me as he's fucking my throat. He always has me just walk in and he's sitting there naked with his cock already hard. Has me take my clothes off and get on my knees between his legs and get to work. He tells me how much he likes watching his cock fuck my cunt mouth and what a nasty cocksucker I am. Tonight after I'd been servicing his cock and balls for awhile, he stood up and then fucked my mouth real good until his balls unleashed their tasty treat for me.
Can't wait until he sends for me again.

Few of these posts mention how sucking cock affects the guy down there doing the lusty sucking. Sucking cock always gives me a raging hard-on, and frequently I spontaneously cum, without so much as touching it, even before the guy I'm sucking cums in my mouth. This has always happened, for as long as I can remember, since I first experimentally started doing it with school friends. Most extreme cumming off happened when I was totally relaxed in a long-term relationship (well, four months, that's long-term to me), and he throat-fucked me mercilessly with his big beautiful cock as I lay on my back naked on the bed, skull-fucking me without a moment's thought or consideration for my discomfort, causing me to spunk-off uncontrollably, gasping, slurping, moaning blissfully and staying hard until he'd finished, flooding my mouth some time later, and I stayed hard and ready for more long after that purely on being so sexually revved-up. My slavish devotion to his cock used to amuse my Boyfriend, but the exquisite joy I got from those orgasms made it pure addiction… that's one of the best parts...
 
Last edited:
Not just guys get a bonus from sucking cock - I often have a hands-free orgasm while sucking my hubby's or our FWB's cocks - and they love it - but there is nothing like watching fwb make hubby moan by deep-throating his very large hard on - this past Sunday afternoo) I stood behind my hubby and played with his nipples while he pushed down into fwb's throat - then later, while fwb was fucking me quite thoroughly, hubby stood in front of him (and over me) and I watched hubby's cock plundering fwb's throat to everyone's delight - what a view! and what an afternoon!
 
Oral Pleasuring...

Not just guys get a bonus from sucking cock - I often have a hands-free orgasm while sucking my hubby's or our FWB's cocks - and they love it - but there is nothing like watching fwb make hubby moan by deep-throating his very large hard on - this past Sunday afternoo) I stood behind my hubby and played with his nipples while he pushed down into fwb's throat - then later, while fwb was fucking me quite thoroughly, hubby stood in front of him (and over me) and I watched hubby's cock plundering fwb's throat to everyone's delight - what a view! and what an afternoon!

This is fascinating, Roxanne. I can but applaud. It gets me to considering and conjecturing that, yes, I've sucked a lot of cock, and very much enjoyed doing so. I don't regret a single blow-job I've lovingly bestowed. But maybe it's time I broadened my oral repertoire a little, into other areas of erotic expertise? With a mature lady of open mind and open legs maybe I'd benefit from spending an intensive naked hour sucking her pussy and licking her clit, under her tuition and strict guidance. Purely in an experimental way, and to see how I would physically respond to such a stimulus, specifically to see if I would cum spontaneously from doing it. Naturally, if there was a male significant-other present to provide her with reassurance and to control the situation that would be fine too. I wonder...
 
Back to back days with my buds. Spouse is out of town...I'm playing...mmm
I'll have all day to play with them, mmmmmmm
 
yes

Just getting back home from sucking my buds dick. Wonderful thick creamy load of cum. He said 4 days worth! I should have been there 2 days ago!
 
Yesterday with my buddy. We were on the trail. I was bent over the bench .....we got caught :devil:. ......it has never felt better . Being seen like that......I was begging ...damn, it was good:)
 
yes and he just left, he dropped in to change a light switch for me and i was still in my nightie and he got hard looking at me so i dropped to my knees and took his cock out and after stroking him gently for a while i sucked him and drained his lovely load of cum into my mouth and after making sure i got every drop i kissed the tip of his cock , thanked him and stood up as he zipped up and after kissing me on the cheek he left leaving me with a new light switch and a lovely after taste in my mouth .
 
and i will be again today at about 2 o/clock , a friend is popping round and i know i can get him to let me suck him .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top