New Member Introductions

Well, I am a 25 year old mother of one, soon to be nursing student, and a total freak lol! Don't let my join date fool ya, I have been a Literotica junkie for years. I just finally got around to signin up hehe. I am in a relationship, and really not into cybering, just for your FYI. We have a good relationship, and are kicking the idea of opening it up a little more. I have had FFM, FFFFFM, etc, :p but that was in a previous relationship. I don't mind talkin about my experiences, or answering any questions if you're needing advice or whatnot.

Anyways, lookin forward to chit chatting, don't be shy to say hey.
 
Hi everyone.I am a 19-year-old white, straight guy from Greece and I study computer Engineering at the university. Since english isn't my mother tongue I would like to apologise to each and every one of you for any mistakes in my posts though I believe they will be kept to a minimum as I can both speak and write English very well. Thanks anyway...
As for my hobbies I like reading, watching movies, working out, the occasional Cuban cigar every once in a while and of course chatting and flirting with women...
I came across Literotica by chance but it's been the homepage of my web browser(Mozilla Firefox) ever since...
If you want any advice about PC(and with this I mean Personal Computers and not Kegel exercises) issues or want to tap into my pool of knowledge(modest as always!) please feel free to pm me or send me an e-mail...
Last but not least,for the ladies:Cyber is always in the picture...!
 
Signed up a couple of days ago figured I might as well say "Hi". Don't know how active I'll be, I like to read but don't have a lot to say about anything.
 
i signed up quite awhile ago, and i don't think i ever properly introduced myself. I am a 26 year old bi hispanic male. i've been a lurker here for quite sometime, and occasionally I'll drop a line or two but not much, i hope to change that in the near future.
 
Hi thought I'd introduce myself I'm a 29 year old English male, Not sure what else to put to be honest!!! :)
 
Oh snap, didn't even realize this thread existed. Okay, well I guess I'm new. Signed up awhile ago and just didn't do much. And now I'm more active.Anyway, ummmmm.... HI~!

More about me, I like watching fight sports (boxing, UFC, kickboxing, etc). I am also big into comics (MARVEL ZOMBIE~!!!) and film. If anyone wants to know about me, ask.
 
Just Me...

Stumbled on this site a few years ago and always enjoyed reading the stories. So I decided I should give the boards a try. I'm a 27 y/o virgin from PA. My sex drive is through the roof, but I promised my Mom to stay pure until I'm married, or at least in love. Since neither of those two things happened yet, I'm just a hormonal mess. ;) I guess some people see me as prude/old-fashioned because of that. But at least I know what I want! :heart:
 
Welcome everyone!

Sugar - knowing what you want is half the battle. Most people don't figure that out for a long time, and a fair percentage of us don't ever figure it out at all!
 
Hello, Hello

I am a 23 yr old male long time reader just around as a curious youth :)

i welcome msgs or aims (rayful3dmund).

I am happily in a relationship but am always lookin for tips and what have you

my girl may use this name at times as well ( i doubt it though she's shy)

since i tend to multitask while on the page many of my posts will have this disjointed writing style until i am scolded lol..
 
Hi ya'll

I've looked at this site before, but never really dived into it.

I'm a 30ish married mother of three. I've been trying to spice up my marriage and was hoping there could be some hints on this site. My husband reads the stories off this site a lot. I've caught him asleep at the computer with this site pulled up and some story pulled up.

Figured, I'll poke around and see what turns up that may be beneficial. Otherwise, just another bored Mom puttering through life.

I have no friends and very little life; so I need a crutch to act as a muse for spice. Or a muse to be my crutch for spice.
 
Hi, I have been Literotica for years and writing all my life. A friend wooed me so here I am. I'm horrid at talking about myself so uh hello. lol

Btw, is it neccessary to have editor of sorts?
 
Good with my hands

Hi,
Been around here quite a while but don't think I introduced myself.

48 year old single father of 5 kids, retired long time ago to bring up my brood.
All grown up now so feel surplus to requirements.

More time on my hands, love to read stories on Lit, take pictures and read poetry.

Have been adventurous but still keen to learn.
 
Newbie Here

Hello 29/m/ohio looking to start role playing again was a long time yahoo cyber sex chat room player till sadly the bots toke over the rooms and it was harder to fine others to play

I tend to like having long detailed roleplays over a wide range of roles from the typical teacher/student or even step dad/ step daughter (not saying that is right in real life but in the cyber world its fun to explore with those taboo topics)

My Yahoo handle should be in my contact session, I'm really hoping to find some players that I've met from the glory days of the yahoo chat rooms
 
hey

New to this section 28 yr old bisexual aggressive tomboy female checking out the scene from dover,pa
 
well i wish you would let me help in dover , pa is where i live and to not be a virgin would mean penetration so you should let me get to know you and see where it goes
 
I'm Chelsea, 21 years old, and a newbie as I'm sure you've figured out. I've been an avid reader of Lit for awhile now, and thought I'd hop on the bandwagon! I love the site; keep up the great work! :) I'm single, passionate, honest, confident, and love to meet new people. if you're interested, feel free to contact me!
 
Looking for a female friend to e-mail, chat and just get to know each other. Would love to watch and be watched on cam
 
Hey yall, 28 m from Louisiana here. Used to be in the Marines and now I'm teachin. I posted under another name for a while until I changed my password and lost all my privileges... weird. Anyway, if anyone ever feels like chattin, feel free to tell me so.

Any other Louisianians around?
 
a little backwards,

My name is Sara. 21/f I lurked for a while and then joined literotica. Not sure what else to say. Interested in men, that being said, dont scare me away boys.
 
Hello Everyone

I am a 32 year old man that has not had very much experience with women. I had my virginity up until I was 28. Only two real relationships past 3 base and for the longest time I got into the normal things that a bachelor would get into (mags and stuff) Eventually I started on the sex toys and found I liked using dildos up my own ass. I now have had two girlfriends that I have told about this fantasy of mine. As much as the FFM would be great I would rather have just one fucking me up the ass. How do I get my current girlfriend to understand that B.O.B. or pegging is something she shouldn't be afraid of or she may enjoy as much as I do?
 
Back
Top