Butt. Butt. Butt. Butt. Butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
26870139542111443368.jpg
 
Just seen your latest pics, LT. Very nice, indeed.

A couple of them... well, a little too big for my tastes, but hey, I wouldn't mind a little "grabbin' and squeezin'" session with them. Very spankable!
What some don't like, others will. And vice versa.
Like I said, "It's all good!". :nana:

BTW, love those last pics. My favorite kink: outdoors and butt naked!(pun intended ;) ) Sweet!
 
Last edited:
HockeyShark said:
I love this thread...

Butt Butt Butt Butt Butt..... How do you post pictures?
1. Find a picture
2. If the picture isn't on photobucket or some photohost (not Imageshack), then see if you can hotlink by linking to a pic in that same gallery that you haven't viewed yet and previewing it first. In IE, you right click an unviewed picture and do "Copy Shortcut". In Firefox, you right click and "Copy Link Location".
3. Paste the link in the text box between using IMG tags.
4. Press Preview
5. If the preview works and you can see the picture that wasn't in your internet cache before, then you know you can hotlink from that domain. Get the real picture you want to post and copy the URL.
6. Paste the link at lit, using IMG tags.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top