London UK

Regularly travel to London - and my original "manor" was South Essex so I can still talk proper ;-)

Maybe some of the people here get in touch with each other? Wonder if this will happen...
Hope so!

...but it would be even better if she answered... ;-)

Who else is around? And who made friends with someone here?

I've lived in London but don't at mo. Where are all the UK threads? I can't seem to find them!

There must be about 3 or 4 other similar ones in this Personals section as long as one regular posted one in the Playground section, it will be somewhere on the first few pages.

Yep the UK threads are there, don't think there are a huge amount of us Brits on here though.

I'm one of those slow-walking tourists. :eek:

On the upside, I do spend money when I'm in town. :rolleyes:

GUys, there are quite a few "UK" threads, but I thought ot narrow down to this vibrant, lively and -yes- horny city. So much going on, and I thought there must be some close by... And look- there are!
In person I did not meet many, and have to admit, noone (yet?) for a sexual encounter. Have you?

I suspect there are more here than we know.

Maybe for 2013 should organise a London meet up.

Hi

Hi I'm from Essex.

Been a member here for AGES, but post like once a year or something! :)

Recently single, so about looking for fun now. Be great to hear from anyone in London/Essex that was interested in PMing etc.

29, 6'2

SBJ

Well, there are some here, which is great. We could almost populate a bar or so. Guess the girls would be delighted...

Back