Looking for a shy girl. Really.

So I've noticed that one shy girl still hasn't said anything. You should say hi...good things could happen.
 
Man...it really is taking you a while to get up your courage.

Well, I'm here. Say hi. Actually, say Greetings good sir! With a doff of an imaginary hat. It's my favourite greeting.
 
Hi Thoggy ;)

Your posts always make me laugh and I wish you luck in finding that shy counterpart to your amusing self, but maybe edit your ad to include what you were originally more specific about in finding this special someone?

"I'm looking for a woman. Ideally in Toronto or southwestern Ontario but I get that might not be in the cards. She should be under 30 and interested in exploring her submissive side. If she's into being degraded, I will be tickled pink as I'm keen on exploring that myself. If she is willing to talk to someone who uses the expression "tickled pink" I will hold that against her. Race isn't important to me (unless you're a half-orc, hate those filthy mongrels) and I prefer thin or normal weight girls. A little bit of extra weight is fine as well."

This is a little more specific and might give her more courage if she thinks she will fit into this description. Maybe she thought the original was vague and was unsure? Just a suggestion and I wish you lots of luck. :)
 
Here's the deal Elsbeth, from now on, you come everywhere with me and make what I say clear to people.

Thoggy - "Mumble, mumble, cheese."
Elsbeth - "He wants a hamburger, WITH cheese."

Thoggy - "Mumble, mumble, slut."
Elsbeth - "He wants to know if you like that big cock you little slut."

The hourly rate will be low, but it will be a labour of love.

T
 
Here's the deal Elsbeth, from now on, you come everywhere with me and make what I say clear to people.

Thoggy - "Mumble, mumble, cheese."
Elsbeth - "He wants a hamburger, WITH cheese."

Thoggy - "Mumble, mumble, slut."
Elsbeth - "He wants to know if you like that big cock you little slut."

The hourly rate will be low, but it will be a labour of love.

T

1) it should always start with My Dear Lady Elsbeth...... ;)

2) as you could not afford my hourly rate for consultations, I will occasionally do some work pro bono for a gentleman such as yourself, that may benefit from a female perspective every now and then ;):rose:

3) and of course a friendly bump for a friendly guy :)
 
At the risk of sounding obvious..shy girls sometimes...fade.

If you are feeling brave, say hi.

T
 
I'm feeling the desire for a very specific type of shy girl...namely, an obedient one.

A girl who craves someone who earns the right to take over her decisions in a bedroom.

No more worrying, anxious about how you look, or if you're doing it the way he wants.

Just obeying. Knowing that I'll use you however I want, take pleasure in you and always make sure we both enjoy ourselves tremendously.

There, that's what I want. Are you out there? Reading? Wishing? Thinking?

Stop doing all three and send me a message. I'd love to find out if we click.

T
 
Back
Top