Stealing from the Campus Store - (Closed for Wombat9966)

"That's it Jess," I encouraged as I felt her begin to sway back into me as she loosened up and I felt her start to enjoy herself. She was only the second girl I had found that could handle my entire length up her ass and the only white girl that could. The only other woman had been a 30 year old black lady who had picked me up hitchhiking two years ago. She had been gagging for some 'White meat' as she put it and once she saw the size of mine had blown me, fucked me every which way then had determinedly taken me in her ass. It took her ten minutes to get it in there but then she rode me for an hour until I popped off again. I had been waiting to experience that feeling again for two years and now Jess had given it too me.

"C'mon Jess start to shake that ass for me. Work it around and move a little. You can make it feel good. Show me how you like it."
I took my hands off her hips and leaned forward and began playing with her breasts. Massaging them as they hung down in front of her chest. Rolling her nipples and squeezing them, it made easier as they were already hanging down and stretched out.
 
I had never had a cock this deep in my ass before so I wasn't sure how to move the way James wanted me too so I just did what came natural. I had seen hundreds of videos online of girls "twerking" and shaking their asses so I started working my hips front to back, almost like I was making a humping motion if I were a guy. I could feel my ass cheeks bouncing up and down as I sped up the pace that I moved. James urged me on approving of my motions. "That's it Jess, work that ass on my cock!" I kept working my body and hips around; James's cock pistoning in and out of my ass as I worked him in and out. He reached around and started playing with my small, firm tits as he leaned over me. My body snaked around as his cock buried into me over and over filling my intestines with pleasure.
 
The way Jess was moving I could tell she was a real novice when it came to ass fucking but she more than made up for it with enthusiasm. Her every movement brought me pleasure and I tried to do the same thing to her. My hands on her nipples twirled them around, massaging them between my fingers then pulled on them before pinching them slightly to give her a little taste of delicious pain. Not the hurtful kind just the one before that. The one she was experiencing in her ass right now.

I continued to pound my way up her getting ever closer to cumming inside her and spraying her insides where no one had been before. I was going to claim her ass as mine just like I had her pussy and make her beg to have me take her there over and over again. "Squeeze me tight now Jess make me cum in you, make me spurt deep inside your ass."

She responded by clenching her ass muscles tightly as I pulled out and then pushed back in. "Oh fuck yes Jess, that's it just like that. Keep that up and I will be cumming in no time." I pumped into her harder and faster feeling my orgasm approaching. "Barb make her cum, eat her out and make her cum."

I kicked into top gear and pounded her now, forgetting about going easy. Jess moaned below me but still rocked back against me so I kept going. I was almost there and I moved back to my knees, letting go of her breasts and grabbed hold of her hips again. Pounding her with all my might I thrust deep into her hard over and over then feeling that tingle in my balls I yelled out and plunged in a final time and came deep inside her spraying her bowels with my seed.
 
"OH MY GOD!" I came in Barb's mouth as I felt James filling my ass with his hot seed. I was never able to hold out long enough enough in the past for the guy to cum when I tried anal before so thi was a new experience but the warm fluid blasting into my bowels felt incredibly hot. Maybe it was the taboo nature of having a huge cock in a hole not normally used for sex and having it shooting a huge load of hot cum into me. Then again, it could have been the way it made me feel like a slut having James fucking me in the ass while Barb age my pussy from below. I came hard, squeezing the big dick that was buried in my ass, milking every last drop of cum from inside of him.

When James finally slid his cock from inside of me I could feel my ass leaking cum immediately. I had to jump up and run to the bathroom to try and get some of it out of me. I sat for nearly ten minutes as the massive load James left in my bowels dripped out of my ass. Jesus he buried that deep inside of me. I couldn't believe how empty I felt without his cock inside of me anymore. I was never a big fan of anal before but i had a feeling that I might start enjoying it a bit more in the neat future.
 
While Jess was on the toilet I had quickly got up and washed myself off. One of the disadvantages of Anal sex without a condom or preparations beforehand. Still I gladly paid it for that magnificent feeling. I planned on doing that a lot more with Jess in the future. As I walked back into the room I could see Barb pouting a little. It looked like Jess and my little romp had made someone jealous.
"Barb you are not far along yet to take me up there yet," I said as I approached her and sat on the bed next to her. "If I was to try now I could do some serious damage to you and we don't want that. Keep wearing your plug and we will keep going up sizes just like Jess did. Remember she has been doing this longer than you. You will get there one day soon." I leaned in and kissed her passionately and she melted into my arms.
"I just want to please you Master and do all the things my sister can do for you."
I had a wicked thought and grinned at Barb. "Very well. Next time we will see what can be done. Right now though I think it is time for you to get ready to get dressed and ready to head back to the dorm room. When Jess get's out it will almost be curfew time and you two are already on probation. I will escort you so you can avoid any infractions if you do miss it by a couple of minutes."

Barb started dressing and we hoped that Jess wasn't going t be too long in the toilet.
 
When I came back from the bathroom Barb was getting dressed and James told me it was time for us to get home before we missed curfew. I put my outfit back on and walked out of the frat house with Barb.

The whole walk back to the dorms Barb couldn't stop talking about wanting to be able to take James up the ass like I did. I was walking with a bit of a limp from the pain I was feeling from such a fucking so I explained to her that it was not an easy thing to do, especially with the size of James's cock. Part of me was regretting my decision to let James fuck me in the ass like he just did, that part being my sore anus. I knew James would want to do that again though so knowing what to expect going forward made me aware that I needed to keep using the butt plug James gave me. It might be time to go up a size though just to make things easier on myself next time though.

After dropping Barb off and making sure she got to bed I went back to my own room and drifted off to sleep, wondering what experiences awaited me tomorrow.
 
I was front and center at my professors class the next day. He was to return our last assignments and I had worked my butt off on this one. If I only just passed on this one I really knew something was up. The class was the same as usual. Half of the class seemed to not understand what he was talking about, while almost all the rest were busy taking down notes. There were three of us however that sat there with bored looks on our faces. He had covered this same topic three weeks ago just in a different way. We exchanged looks and shrugged and leaned back. Obviously this was just a revision class.

At the end of the lesson he called people up and handed out their assignments. Once again the two others in the class that knew the material had managed distinctions and I gave them a thumbs up. As my name was called I walked forward and grabbed my paper. I looked and saw the 51 on top and just shook my head. Screwed again. Well time to put a stop to this. I waited until everyone had left then approached him.

"Professor we need to discuss my papers. You obviously don't like me for some reason and have been constantly marking me low for some reason. Now I can get you fired or bring you up before a disciplinary committee, but I think we can chat about this like adults. Why don't I meet you tonight in your office and you can tell me what your problem is."

He looked at me and smiled. "Very well James I will see you at 8. Oh and don't rush into anything hasty like going to the council or the chairman until after our discussion my boy," he grinned as he walked out the door. Something about his attitude twigged me off. He had something on them and I was glad I had something on him. Perhaps I could turn this to my advantage again. As I walked to my next class I texted Jess to meet me for lunch in the courtyard.
 
I wondered what would happen in Lukas's the next day after Barb and I had "met" with his professor the evening before. When I got James's text to meet him for lunch he didn't sound too pleased so my guess was things didn't go as planned. I knew he had all the prof he needed about the old perv accepting sexual favors from coeds in exchange for various approvals on forms or better grades so I was surprised he didn't just go along with whatever he told him in the first place but I guess I'll see what James has to say when I meet him in a bit.

I was wearing a cute, lavender, flowery summer dress now that the weather was so nice. Part of it was because I always felt sexy when I wore summer dresses but also because when I tried to put on jeans this morning my ass was killing me from the fucking James gave me last night to something more "loose" was ideal. Honestly, it probably would be ideal for the next two or three days based on the way my ass was feeling. As soon as it stopped hurting as much I definitely had to increase the size of the butt plug that I wore and keep it in a lot more often so that I didn't feel so bad the day after James wants to fuck me in the ass again.
 
It was a great day and I was sitting outside eating lunch when I saw Jess walking towards me. My hand stopped halfway between my plate and my mouth and my mouth remained open as I saw what she was wearing. It was the cutest little summer dress I had ever seen on her. It highlighted her curvy form and especially her delightful ass and made her a vision. I wasn't the only one looking and several guys got slapped or hit by their girlfriends.

As she sat next to me I was finally able to close my mouth and replace my sandwich back on my plate. I noticed her wince as she sat and I felt a little guilty, but she had agreed and I know she had had a good time too. "Don't worry Jess, I will not ask for Butt sex for a little while. Unless you want it I will not ask for it for two weeks to allow yourself to prepare for it more. I am proud of you though and hope you enjoyed it as much as I did," i said holding her hands.

"That's not why I called you here though. I talked to my prof today after he graded another one of my papers like crap. Now I know this guy has Tenure and all, but it sounds like he has the Dean and some if not all of the council in his back pocket. What I thought was this. Tonight I have the meeting with him. I want you to tape it like I did with yours. Same window and everything. If anything is in the way I will move it don't worry and I will get him to sit in the easy chair. Do you think you can do it? I want to get what this evidence he has on them on tape.
 
I was relieved to know I wouldn't have to worry about James trying to shove his huge cock into my ass anytime soon, but part of me was looking forward to doing it again and feeling like the slur I was becoming.

When he told me about his situation this morning and asked me to bring the camera to the professors office that night I was more than happy to agree. Not that I had much of a choice when it really came down to it, but honestly, as the weeks had progressed I was finding that I was a lot faster to agree to James's requests than when things started. At first, I couldn't believe what I was doing as he blackmailed me into all of these terrible things, but now I was getting turned on by them and even looking forward to them in a way. I didn't know if this was something inside of me all this time that James could recognize and was able to bring out of me or if this was some weird sort of Stockholm syndrome where I was taking on some of James's preferences and turn ons. Either way I was interested to see what would happen that night at the professors office and I wondered what I would end up having to do for James this evening.
 
James showed up at the appointed time at the Professor's office and again his TA was not outside his door. Knocking on it he entered and saw him behind his desk. He was grading papers and he quickly scanned the room. Nothing seemed to have been moved since the previous night and Jess would have a clear shot to the chair area. He hit the small Dictaphone in his pocket and sat at ease in the chair beside the chair he wanted the Prof to sit in. He was going to take charge and maybe put him off balance a bit.

"I don't believe I gave you permission to sit James", he said in a slightly miffed voice.

"And I believe I don't really care Professor," James replied trying to goad him.
It worked as he immediately put down his pen and moved to stand before him. James just smiled up at him and indicated the easy chair. "Have a seat professor and I will tell you how this is going to go."
The professor seemed to calm down at that and actually calmed down and nodded and sat down then looked at him as a parent would indulging a unruly child.

"I have evidence that you have constantly marked my papers significantly below their true worth Professor. If I take this to the Dean or the Council you can loose your Tenure or even your job. Hell I might even bypass them and go straight to the teachers association itself or even the media."

For the first time he looked worried at the term media. He hadn't even looked worried when he had mentioned the teachers association. How high did this guy have his clutches in.

"Now let's not be hasty here. You have to go through the proper channels James. Take your findings to the Council my boy and see how that goes."

"Hah you have them in your pocket, and the Dean, I know that and now I know you have someone in the teachers association keeping you out of trouble to. You are some piece of work you old fart," he was really going to get him angry now. He wanted something good to blackmail him on. "How long did it take you to set this up. five years, ten. Then you just sat back and raked in the rewards, screwing with anyone you wanted. Smart kids who you couldn't stand bypassing you because your ego was too bruised. Girls who just had to pass and would give you that 'little extra' to do so. Couldn't fuck them though could you Prof. What's the problem, spark gone out of your life, can't quite manage to do that anymore or is it that you never could."

That one hit home and the man stood up and hit him in the face three times before James stopped him easily. "Oh naughty naughty Prof assaulting a student, that's instant dismissal and jail time no matter what you have on the Dean."

He just laughed and sat down again in control again. "But you were never here James. My TA and I were here all night and you never showed up."

"Clever Prof but not clever enough." James pulled out his phone and quickly dialed Jess. "You get that. Yes right head back and I will see you soon." Then he hit a wrong number request and hung up again. "That was a friend who was video taping the whole incident Professor. I know have you assaulting a student and taking sexual favors from students. You are mine now, I own you. From now until I graduate my work gets marked on it's merits as does everyone else. You stop giving out handouts and teach professor or this goes to the media. Oh and don't bother tossing my room, I keep my files off campus and secure. You get it when I graduate, if I do and you retire. Goodnight Professor."

James walked out leaving the old man in misery but with a sore face.
 
I couldn't believe James got the professor to basically fess up to everything and I was so relieved that I was able to get everything on tape for him. It seemed like an odd form of irony to be recording someone on video for James in an effort to use the tape for blackmail considering my relationship with him started because of something very similar. I know that in my case I was in the wrong but that didn't change the fact that I was forced to do so many disgusting things at James's command. What wasn't expected was the way I would grow to enjoy those acts though and no even look forward to what James would ask of me next. I couldn't come to grips with how or why this was happening but apparently my inner slut was no longer "inner" and was becoming much more "outer"
 
James walked into his room to find Jess sitting on his bed and his camera sitting on his computer desk. The first thing he did was go over and hug her. "You are brilliant Jess. Without you that old fart would still be terrorizing students for years to come." Next he reached into his little bar fridge a pulled out two cold soft drinks. He wasn't a big alcoholic drinker no matter his reputation. He gave one to Jess and ran the cool can over his face. The Prof hadn't hit all that hard but he could still feel his face swelling up. He sat at his desk and plugged in both his camera and Dictaphone. Jess's camera work was perfect and she had gotten the whole thing. He was able to synch up the audio and video easily and within minutes it was done. He sent a digital copy to his offsite server and then erased his trail and then downloaded a copy to a clean USB drive and then wiped everything from his computer, camera and Dictaphone.

"Well Jess you did fabulously tonight and deserve a reward. What would you like? Pick anything you like."
 
It was as if James had asked me some kind of trick question. "Anything I wanted?"

He approached me as I say on the bed pretending to think but the second he was within arms reach I grabbed his jeans and began unbuttoning them with urgency. I slide the zipper down, then tugged the jeans, along with his boxers to the floor around his ankles. I reached out and grabbed his cock, hanging heavily in front of me and I began to stroke it. What I wanted was his big cock all to myself. I didn't want to share with Barb or anyone else tonight; I wanted every inch of in his big cock to myself. I sucked the soft head into my mouth and ran my tongue around it over and over. I felt him quickly getting stiff, growing larger and larger inside my mouth as I sucked him. I used my free hands to play with his balls and grab his firm ass, pulling him into me further. I felt him hit the back of my throat as he continued growing more and more in my mouth. I knew that soon I would need to pull back a little or risk choking but I wanted to stay down on him as long as I could.

I looked up at James and he was smiling down at me. He had given me the choice of anything I wanted and in response his little pet was greedily devouring his cock.
 
I was pleasantly surprised at Jess. I would have thought she would have asked for her tape but she hadn't even thought of that it seemed. Her wild side had almost completely taken over it seemed. I was not complaining of course, in fact I was rather enjoying it. This was one of the last few tests I was putting her to before I was satisfied with a few things. Tonight I was going to give her an even bigger surprise but that would come a little later. Right now I would enjoy this. Getting a blow job from Jess was like getting your portrait done by Da Vinci. You knew it was being done by a true master of the craft.
 
When he was hard as a rock I slurped and sucked a few more times, trying to take as much of his cock down as I could, then a stopped and looked up smiling. He seemed confused but as I stripped my clothes off quickly and laid back on the bed, I spread my legs apart.

"Fuck me!"

James smiled and climbed up the bed towards me. He got between my legs and put his weight against me. We kissed passionately, his cock grinding into me as he gyrated his hips into me. He pulled my hair a little, causing me to throw my head back, then he started sucking on my neck. I loved having my hair pulled a little during sex and James knew it. I wanted his big cock in me so bad and I was glad that tonight I wouldn't have to share it with Barb. I finally couldn't take it anymore and reached down, grabbing his cock and lining it up with my tight opening. James knew I wanted it bad and tried to hold himself just out of reach for a few seconds before flexing himself back down and letting his cock sink deep inside of me. I was so wet and he was so hard that he buried himself into me completely in one stroke. I almost screamed out as his big dick filled me to the fullest; his balls resting against my tight little ass that was still sore from the night before.
 
Jess what so hot for it that she was almost making a mess on my bed before I had even entered her. I plunged in hard and buried myself balls deep in one swift movement, my balls hitting her little asshole and she flinched a little. Oh it must still be a little raw from last night. Well it was going to be a lot more sensitive by the time this was over.

I pulled her head back even more by her hair, exposing her neck and then started to fuck her hard and fast, my balls slapping into her ass, causing her to gasp and cry out a little every time they did. I just thrust into her harder then leaned down and started to brand her neck with a large hickey. "That's so everyone will know what you have been up to my little slut," I said after I had finished. I had covered about a quarter of the right side of her neck in one huge hickey as I had been pounding into her. It almost looked like a huge bruise on the side of her neck, but she would know what it was and so would I.

"You like being branded like that don't you my little fucktoy," I asked her as I sped up the pace and really began to fuck her, my balls slapping into her puckered little asshole. I moved my hand to the middle of her hair and pulled it back until it was as far as it could safely go. Her head was wrenched back just before choking point. I would release her every ten strokes or so to let her have a breather before stretching her out again.

My other hand moved up to her nipples and began pinching them a little, giving her another source of light pain. Oh I didn't wrench them or anything, just pinched them between my fingers for a few seconds and raised them up before letting them go. As I pounded into her I could feel her orgasm approaching and hoped mine held off until hers hit.
 
God I loved being treating like a slit and James was doing that quite well. What the hell is wrong with me?! His cock rammed in and out of me repeatedly and I was so close to cumming when James pinched my nipples between his fingers. My back arched and my body flooded with a rush of intense pleasure. I bucked and squirmed under him as I gripped James's cock with my tight little pussy.

As my body clenched around him he groaned and I felt him sweet inside of me. He began flooding me with his seed as my orgasm continued and even intensified as his warm sperm filled me up. His monster cock pulsed inside of me as it shot the remaining cum from deep within his balls inside of my womb. I felt like my stomach was going to swell up as the hot, sticky fluid filled me.

When my body finally collapsed back onto the bed he fell on top of me panting. I was glad the James finished when he did. Not only was it incredibly hot to cum at the same time but I also didn't know if my pussy could take his size for too much longer.
 
I was exhausted but pleasantly so. Jess had turned out to be more of a slut than I had thought she would be. Oh I had always known that behind that prim and proper exterior had beaten the heart of a true erotic woman, even if she hadn't. That's why I had pursued her so hard and had taken advantage of the opportunity when it had arisen, but perhaps it was time to see what would happen to my little slave if it was given a little bit of freedom.

I rolled off of Jess and lay beside of her, then slipped one hand below her and pulled her in tight against me. "You have been a good little slut for me these past few months Jess and I think it is time I gave you an even bigger reward."
I reached down and put my thumb against the side of her chastity belt and the scanner read my thumb print and clicked open down the side. I opened the whole chastity belt and for the second time in a week a took the belt off her.
"I think you can have this off for good now, but the only person allowed in your pussy is me, do you understand. I will tell you when you can fuck someone else or play with yourself or have a woman's tongue in there. If I say you are to train Barb you may let her put her tongue there. I want her to be an expert at pussy licking as well as cocksucking. You are to tell her how good it feels and how to improve do you understand? She is your Slut now as well as mine and I want her to be a well trained one. Of course this doesn't mean your training is over. You still have much to learn, but I am going to give you a choice. I can destroy the evidence right now and you can walk away now, no more obligations to me. Or you can stay and continue to be my little Slut girl and see just how far down the rabbit hole you are willing to go. What's it going to be Jess?
 
Was he asking a serious question? Of course I wanted him to get rid of the evidence that he had on me so that I would no longer have the fear of reproductions held against me. So why was my response "I don't want to stop being your slut James!" If was like another part of me answered James's question before my mind could even form the words that it should have said. While the tape would still exist at least I knew that James would never turn over the tape to anyone since it would mean likely expulsion for me and he would never want to lose his favorite new toy.

He seemed happy with my response, if not a little surprised by how quickly I responded. I knew I had my work cut out for me with Barb but she was coming along nicely and now that my chastity belt was off for good I could get occasional relief when I wasn't able to have James's big cock inside of me. Something told me that Barb would end up with her face in my pussy a lot more frequently now, but James did say he wants her to be good at eating pussy too so I was still doing what he wanted.

I left James's frat house feeling completely satisfied. My pussy was a little sore from the deep dicking I was just given by James but I was still already fantasizing about the next time I could have him inside of me again.
 
I was surprised with how quickly Jess had agreed to stay as my toy. Oh I was almost sure she would, but I thought she would have taken more time to think about it. As she walked out with a smile on her face I knew I had made the right choice. I would now step up her training, seeing just how far she was wlling to go. I already knew she was willing to take on other people for me, but how many and with how many other people watching?

She had sex with me outdoors, but that had been late at night and somewhere no one could see. Just how much of an exhibitionhist could she be? What other kinks would I find out she liked. Spanking, BDSM, who knew. I was not going to subject her to anything weird or painful though, I had promised her that.

I already had a few ideas but I would need a few things. Tomorrow I would go shopping and scouting, then I needed to type a few things up on the computer and then the girls would have their next assignment.
 
Back
Top