A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

*She moved her hand away and let her load moans escape. At the point she was at it didn't matter if she was heard or not. Her big brother was teasing her pleasure nub with his tongue and sending pleasure shooting through her body*
 
-Leon held her body tight in his arms as he sucked her clit before removing his hands and removing his cock from his pants.-"So do you want your brothers cock? If you do let your brother fuck that pretty mouth for you!"-he said and backed up a bit.-
 
*Annie turned around on the crate so her head hung down. She opened her mouth wide. Her hand wraps around his cock and pulls him forward.*
 
-Leon was impressed as she hung down taking his cock in to her mouth as he was pulled to his sister he held her legs to keep her stable. Leon began to thrust his cock in to his sisters pretty mouth and it only turned him on more. Flipping the dress up he began to rub her clit nice and gently holding her against the crates.-
 
*Annie moaned against her brother's cock. She opened her mouth wider so she could take him in her throat*
 
-Leon held his sisters body as he fucked her mouth from the position she was in. Leon moved two fingers in her sobbing wet cunt and moved them around as hee groaned loudly feeling her motu suck on him.-
 
*Annie moaned and squealed as her brother fingered her wet cunt. It only came out as a muffle since her mouth was full. She sucked and deep thriated his dick trying to milk the cum from him*
 
-Leon groaned.-"yeah you cum slut suck that cock my slutty sister!"-Leon groaned louder fingering her juicy cunt faster bucking his hips in to her mouth.-
 
*Annie moaned and arched her back as she swallowed his dick milking it for its cum. Her hand reached out and squeezed his balls*
 
-It sent him over the edge Leon let loose all his cream hot cum shooting two loads in to her mouth. Leon watched her swallow it as he sat her on her back and rubbed her pussy with his rock hard cock."-Yeah you ready to get fucked like a little slut?"
 
*she swallowed all his cream* "Yess fuck your cum slut of a sister" *she moaned as he rubbed his cock against her pussy.*
 
-Leon slid his cock deep in to her pussy as he began to hold her legs up and thrust his hard cock in to her sobbing wet pussy.-"Oh god yes you little fuck slut i am going to make you cum over and over again."
 
*Annie loved it when he called her his fuck slut. She tilted her head back and moaned. Her pussy squeezed his cock for all it was worth.* "yess I'm your fuck slut brother. Fuck my brains out."
 
-Leon smiled in delight as he thrusts his cock harder and faster deep in side her hot pussy.-"OH GOD YOU FUCKING LITTLE SLUT SCREAM FOR ME YOU FUCK SLUT!"-he said as he pounds her naughty pussy.-
 
*She's couldn't believe how hard he was fucking her. She felt his balls slapping her ass. He was pushing her so close to heavens, she let out an urgent scream. Then another. Then another*
 
-Leon groaned feeling her pussy milk his cock.-"I am going to cum where does my cum slut sister want my thick jizz?"-he said slamming his cock deep in her horny hole.-
 
*Annie clawed at the crate and moaned/screamed* "My cunt brother. Fill your cum slut with your hot cream" *she felt it building. She was about to coat her brother's cock in her own cream*
 
-Leon smiled hopefully she was on the pill but then again she was smart enough for that.-"I am going to cum my slutty sister."-He filled her pussy with his cock juice filling her with every squirt of cum he mustered filling her wanton hole with it.-"Oh yeah i can feel your juices mix with mine."
 
*she moaned out a "yes" as he filled her hungry pussy with his seed*"Mmm your cum feels so good inside me"
 
-Leon pulled her close and kissed her passionately as he broke the kiss and smiled.-"How did you like your banging at my work place?"-Leon smiled looked at her eyes.-"I get off in two hours I will be at my apartment finishing setting up everything."
 
*Annie smiled and kissed him back* "Mmm.. I loved it brother" *she smiled more and pressed her half naked body against.* "Would you like me to come and help?"
 
-Leon would love that but at this rate how much would he get done.-"No it's ok i am almost done if you want you can come by tonight after you eat dinner. I have work the next morning though so not to late. We are going to be catching up and having lots of fun together. I still have a extra bed room if you ever want to move in. Think about it."-he kissed her passionately and he helped her fix up.-"You get going and i will see you later text me or call me when ever."-he said.-
 
*she smiled and kisses him back pouting a little* "Aww okay brother. Ill stop by after I eat and ill try not to keep you up." *she bounced a little and hugged him tight* "Hmm be my brother's little live in slut? I may have to think on that." *she smiled teasing him and they walked out to her car*
 
-Leon smiled and kissed her lips.-"You get home safe now."-he said watching her drive off. Leon finished work went home showered and dressed in casual clothes he finished up his apartment in a few hours as he began to make some Chicken for a salad. Once he ate he laid in his room and relaxed.-
 
*Annie went home and ate dinner in her room. After she finished, she went to take her shower and get changed. She slipped on a pink wrap skirt, white shirt, and pink bra and panties. She watched TV for a few minutes to make sure she arrived when he wasn't busy. After a few minutes she got in her car and drove to his apartment*
 
Back
Top