A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

*Annie closed her eyes and smiled. She loved to have her hair washed and touched.* "Oh pretend I'm scared and cuddle up to my date. Ya know normal girl stuff." *she giggled*
 
-he smiled and looked to her eyes.-"He he your a player."-he chuckled as he looked to her eyes and rinsed her hair as he smiled and washed her body.-
 
*she laughed looking in his eyes* "Nooo I'm just a smart innocent girl." *she couldn't help but laugh at her own absurd statement.*
 
-He shook his head as he clothed in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt.-"I will get the scary movie Two shadows on I herd you saw it and loved it so i got it."
 
"its one of my favorites." *Annie grabbed a long shirt and panties and slipped them on.*
 
-Leon smiled as he began the movie and it rolled slowly through the trailers a she set the couch up for them to snuggle.-
 
*Annie had brought a blanket and pillow from his bed so they could cuddle. She sat down and waited for him to sit before she laid her head on his lap.*
 
-Annie was ready and he let the movie start as he held her close and the movie began it was creepy Leon only watching it once but still.-
 
*Annie watched the movie and grimaced when the blood shed started. The reason she loved this movie was because it was hard to tell anything was fake and was the only movie that truly scared her. Something popped up in front of the screen and she hid her face in his stomach.*
 
-Leon held her close and watched the movie stroking her hair loving having her be close to him.-
 
*she kept her face pressed against his stomach. Annie loved everything about her brother, especially how he smelled. Without thinking she lightly kissed his stomach then rolled back over.*
 
-smiling looking at her eyes he grins as they watch the movie as it begins to get scary and violent.-
 
*she squeezes his thigh as the movie gets intense. A yelp escapes her when bodies start getting thrown around. She felt her brother's eyes on her but she couldn't release her grip on his thigh.*
 
-Leon smiled and watched the movie enjoying the cinematic aspect of the film. It made him shiver as they continue to watch his arms gently around Annie to comfort her. -
 
*Annie's eyes were glued to the bloody screen when she felt her brother wrap his arms around her and she instantly felt safe. She looked up at him and smiled.*
 
-Annie smiled back at him and Leon would let her know he was there to save her from anything. Leon stroked her hair and enjoyed the moment.-
 
*her eyes closed for a secomd enjoying the feel of his hand stroking her hair. A scream came the movie and Annie turned her head to watch. The movie was coming to its end.*
 
-Leon watched as well as the movie came to its gruesome end and the credits rolled he smiled.-"Well i hope you enjoyed that."-he said.-
 
"Yes I did. Although I may need to sleep in a pair of strong arms so I wont have nightmares." She smiled and stood up stretching in front of him.
 
-He chuckled as he smiled.-"Well we still have dinner which isn't for a few hours and then we can still stay up a bit before i have to go to bed and wake up for work."-He said as he smiled to her eyes.-
 
"Yay! Hehe. What should we do until dinner time? Hmm.." *she sat on his lap facing him with her legs on either side of him*
 
-Leon smiled to her stroking her hair honestly thinking.-"Well I could just keep fucking your brains out but...I am not sure...There is a Carnival a few blocks away. What would you rather do?"
 
*Annie's pussy tingled with the thought of him fucking her brains out but it had been so long since she'd been to a carnival. Plus she had a slight addiction to cotton candy.* "If I say carnival do I still get to have my brains fucked out after dinner?" *she gave him the puppy dog eyes just in case*
 
-He chuckled.-"Sure if you wanna do some play with it."-he said as he got his sneakers on and smiled.-"we can do a few rides and do a few games and one thing we will do it get you some cotton candy."-he said as he grabbed his wallet and keys and walked down with her locking the door and began to walk to the Carnival a few blocks away.-
 
*Annie was bouncing up and down as they walked to the carnival not caring that her dress was flying up.* "Oh thank you. Thank you. Thank you brother." *guys around started to whistle at her flashing her panties and she blushed hiding her body behind her brother's*
 
Back
Top