A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Name:Leon
Description: Brown hair, Blue eyes, Fair skin, toned average build.

-Leon was coming home today he had spent 4 years in Collage and away from his sister. His birthday had just passed while he was still in school and now summer was here and they could spend time together once more. Leon missed his sister a lot...almost like a girlfriend a lot. This was not to be said though what if she hated him. He had broken up with Kim in his collage last time his sister saw him he could not stop bragging about Kim in high school. Now they were split and Leon felt much better and with that jealous bitch around it would be a piece of cake.-

-Leon was in the last 10 minutes of his ride and could see his town around him. Leon's sister would be expecting him soon he grins as his luggage was sloshing in the back of the car he drove.-

Name: Annie
Description: Brown/Blonde hair, blue eyes, light tan, short but curvy

*Annie was bouncing in excitement. She could hardly get dressed. Her big brother was coming home from college today. It felt like she hadn't seen his handsome face in forever. She especially missed those blue eyes of his. They always seemed to shine brighter than her own. Except when he was with that bitch. She was always so horrible to Leon she couldn't stand it. But even if she was the perfect girlfriend to Leon, Annie would still hate her. She wanted her brother all to herself on more ways than one.*
*Annie slipped on a strapless green sun dress which her brother loved on her. She thought it made her look to young and she believed her brother didn't like young girls. She added heels and make up to make herself appear older. She went downstairs and waited for her brother*

-Soon Leon arrived and knocked on the door wondering if his parents where home to judging from no cars in the drive way he would say no. There parents both workaholics, always busy but managed to take care of them and be there in important times. Leon knocked on the door loudly as he had a gift for Annie. Leon always looked at Annie as the perfect girl and strangely every time he used to be around her she always acted odd. Last time she tried to look much older for him when he came home for Christmas the first year of collage. Leon hoped he could see that pretty face of hers.-

*Annie jumped up when she heard the door she ran to it and looked out the peephole. Realizing it was Leon she quickly threw the door open and hugged him tight* Leon! I missed you you big jerk.

-Annie put on the make up again it was good this time though she did not look bad in it.-"hey there Annie how's my favorite sister doing."-Leon soon tepped back and smiled a bit holding the box for her-"I got ya a little something I think. You will like it."-in the box was a nice one piece dress with slit up the left leeg a pair of 5 inch heels both items in red. He also had bought her mathcing lace panties and a bra for her in red. These items she made note of in this past letter she sent him before he came home. They walked in side as he sat on the couch.-" well you wanna see what I got you?"

*Annie giggles at Leon's comment* "Hey I'm your only sister."

*she quickly sits next to him with the box and slips her heels off. Even though her hands are shaking with excitement she manages to get it open and is shocked by the contents*
"You..remembered" *Annie kisses her brother on the cheek repeatedly * "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Its so sexy and pretty."

-Leon nods and hugged her tight.-"try everything on make sure they all fit."-he smiled as she ran off. Leon could not wait to tell her about the apartment he got and the job. Leon smiled hearing heels hit the floor coming down.-

*Annie tryed put everything on. Even the sexy underwear and heels. She then quickly ran down the stairs to show Leon* "How do I look?" *she twirled around in front of him*

-Leon saw his little sister all pretty in her heels and dress he was almost going to cum him self.-"You look wonderful in them Annie."-Leon said as he smiled brightly.-"I also have some other news for you."-he said as he chuckled at her puzzled look.-"I got a wonderful job and a apartment of my own."

*Annie was so very happy for her big brother but one thought saddened her* "Will you be far from home?" Annie asked sitting very close to her brother. She didn't like him being so far from her but her brother had a life. He didn't need to be tied down by her.

-He shook his head.-"A few blocks away actually so i will not be far at all."-he smiled.-"You didn't think i would just leave you again did you."-he smiled and hugged his sister close to him.-"It makes me happy to be with you again i missed you a lot."

*Annie was bouncing with excitement as she hugged her brother* "You did Leon?" *It made her happier than it should've. She knew that her brother didn't feel the same strange desiredesire that she did. Although sometimes he looked at her strangely. She wondered..* "Brother?"

-Leon smiled to Annie with a huge grin as she praticly tackled him.- "brother?" -came from her lips a almost curious asking as if the biggest question was to come from her lips.-" what is on your mind Annie my sweet."-a term of endearment. There was also a odd smell yes no lipstick marks or flowery perfume. While Leon was with Kim he would be swimming in the scent of sex and perfume. Leon had a hint of pheonix axe though on him.-

*Annie just blushed and shook her head. She couldn't ask. If he didn't feel the same way, it would crush her. When the times right then she'll ask. Maybe.* Do you want to come see my room? *She hoped he didn't notice that wasn't what she was going to ask*

-Leon smiled she may of thought she fooled him but she tried.-"Sure I have not seen it in a long time let's go."-Walking with Annie in to her room he smiled looking around.-"Huh did you redecorate?"-He asked as he looked around.-

*Annie smiled and sat on her bed* Uh huh. I got a bigger bed and painted the walls red. *She watched him look around her room. The last time he'd seen it it was all pink with a twin bed, her vanity, and bookshelf. Now it had a king sized bed with a black canopy, a dresser, night stands, her TV, and her desk with her computer. Her computer! She'd forgotten that her brother in his swimsuit was her wallpaper.* *Annie got up quickly and stood in front of her computer*

-Leon looked around and smiled.-"Very nice indeed."-Why are you hiding by the computer?"-he said and tickled her to make her jump away.-"Cool you have a wall paper of me....Miss me that much huh."-he said and tackle her on to the bed and lightly tickled her stomach. Leon felt him self get excited he had to not make any moves on her. If his sister hated him he could take his own life.-

*$he giggled and blushed as he tickled her* "Ha hey quit it. No fair. Okay okay I did." *Annie tries to wiggle her way free but somethings poking her. There's no way it could be what she's thinking.* "Brother whatever's in your pocket is poking."

-Leon jumped up and smiled-"sorry darn celll phone"-Leon was hard and turned away-"I have to use the rest room room and I will be out."-leon sighed as he got in doing his thing and he finally no longer was hard as he came out and stopped outside the room.-

"Cellphone?" *Annie whispered to herself after her brother was gone. She should of known better than to think her brother was actually attracted to her. But she couldn't help but feel something was wrong* "He-he must have smelled me. Damn it I probably smell like sex" *Annie started to panic. She called out his name*

Last edited:
-Leon walked around the corner and smiled to her.-"Sorry just had to go you know."-he smiled a bit.-"Is everything ok?"-he asked as he wrapped his arms around her.-

*She blushes slightly* "Sorry. Just wanted to be sure you were ok." *Annie lifts up on her tip toes and lays her head on your shoulder. She kissed his cheek softly.* "I just missed you, Leon"

-Annie smiled petting her hair.-"I missed you to."-Lifting her body up and cradling her body close to him. Leon sat on her bed and looked in to her eyes.-"You look....distant almost empty what is wrong Annie you can tell me...I am your brother."

*Annie knew she had to tell him. It was now or never. She looked down and spook softly* "If I tell you, you have to promise not to hate me, okay? Promise you wont go far away again?" *Annie leased her body against his. She needed to be close to him. In case it was the last time she saw him*

-James held her close.-"Annie there is nothing you can say that would ever make me hate you that much. I am not going to move far away...What is wrong."-he said as he stroked her hair.-

Back