How to contact someone

exxcuuse

Really Experienced
Greetings everyone,

I have been talking with a lit member for few days now.

When I tried to answer to my correspondent, the message wasn t sent and a line appeared saying that the member might now allow private message or can t get it.

I believe my correspondent box is full.

So my questions are: is there a way to still contact the member via lit?
Is it possible for some admin to send a message advising to delete old messages?
Any other ideas to contact this member?

Thanks for your help

Greetings everyone,

I have been talking with a lit member for few days now.

When I tried to answer to my correspondent, the message wasn t sent and a line appeared saying that the member might now allow private message or can t get it.

I believe my correspondent box is full.

So my questions are: is there a way to still contact the member via lit?
Is it possible for some admin to send a message advising to delete old messages?
Any other ideas to contact this member?

Thanks for your help
Assuming you have been talking by PM to date, then their PM is either full or they've turned it off. Either way it's up to them to do their house-keeping or turn it back on. The site won't do anything.

The other is to go story-side and use the feedback channel. But if they don't allow feedback, then that's it. You just need to hope they realise and purge their in-box. If not, the romance might be over.

Thanks electricblue66 for your answer.

That s what i was worried about... but it s life if it ends here.

I will try the feedback tips, who knows it might work.

If they post on Lit in a particular place, you could also start a thread with their name in it, telling them their in box is full.

If they post on Lit in a particular place, you could also start a thread with their name in it, telling them their box is full.

Preferably adjacent to a thread about unusual insertions.

Back