Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

Between the writing and the pictures, this is quickly becoming a firm favourite.

I can't forget, I am the sole architect
I built the shadows here
I built the growling voice I fear
You add it up but to do better than that
You've got to follow me boy
I'm tryin' to show you where I'm at

Hey pretty
Don't you wanna take a ride with me
Through my world?
Hey pretty
Don't you wanna kick and slide
Through my world?

E.’s wife is out of town until Thursday. He had me over tonight to celebrate. After a day full of teasing texts peppered with innuendo, I was ready to see him. I took a nap in the afternoon because I knew he would keep me busy... I’m glad he did.

I stop at a red light on the drive to his house in my little dress with the bow in the back that he likes so much (Daddy loves his gifts wrapped). I feel both elated and apprehensive... we have never spent an entire night in the same bed before... I’ve dreamt of it, but I had never thought it would happen. The light turns green and my garters rub against the fabric of my skirt as I pedal the clutch to switch gears in both the car and my mind.

First gear - Gods, I want to feel his hands on my body, the warmth of his touch worshipping my skin. Running up the sides of my legs to the tops of my stockings, reaching behind me and cupping my firm bottom as we kiss passionately and my heart flutters.

Second gear - I want to be on my knees in front of him, sucking softly at first and then slowly changing with his happy sighs and moans. Taking him deeper and deeper as his hard cock in my mouth makes my panties moist thinking of where it will be next. His hand in my hair, the back of my head, guiding me to the rhythm that feels best. His eyes on me every time I sneak a peek upward. His words and sounds guide me and I do so love pleasing him.

Third gear - We fall into bed together, pulling each other’s clothes off, leaving a trail from the front hall to the bedroom of shirt, dress, pants (leg prisons), stockings, underwear.... Where I feel safest is in his arms. E. picks me up and throws me onto his bed. Smiling at me the whole time with his eyes. He smacks my butt playfully and climbs onto the bed after me when I scamper to get my head near the pillows. We giggle as I turn over to find his face above mine, body hovering slightly over me. We kiss again, passion-filled, full kisses that make me feel lost and found in him and he slowly lowers his body onto mine. The weight of him on me is perfection.

Fourth gear - His body pinning mine down to the bed, he finds the wetness between my legs and slips inside without resistance. Our hips start moving together in that pattern that makes both of us rise and fall over and over again into a place where our grunts and screams of pleasure together fill the air. His hands roam my body finding a nipple and rolling it between his fingers while I gasp and quell my screams by biting his shoulder. His hand then wanders lower and behind me into the groove of my lower back, pulling me up into him. Deeper. Faster. Harder. Closer.

Fifth gear - Electricity. Shockwaves of emotion and clarity. Reality slips away as I let the feeling of connection with him overwhelm me and take over my body. As quickly as it arises, the roaring in my ears seems to dampen and pass, replaced by calm and control.

I arrive at his house and park the car, I’ve decided on heels to go with the dress, so I put them on before stepping out of the car.

Certainly have my motor running at a very high RPM!!! Beautiful outfit to unwrap!! :kiss:

I learned on a 5 gear manual car... so it’s what I know, but I have heard that there are 6 gears now... Goodness, what would have another gear exposed in this story? Flight?

I am free of underwear... just the garters and stockings on under that very short dress. *winks*

6th gear my beautiful girl, would be turn over and go for a second time.

I am pleased you were underwear free, you need to be fully ready for such assignations.

Absolutely gorgeous and ridiculously sexy.

I love your filthy, descriptive imagination my wonderful girl!

Between the writing and the pictures, this is quickly becoming a firm favourite.

I’m glad to hear my little thread is a favourite at all, let alone a firm one... I like the word ‘firm.’ Mostly because I can think of a couple things that I like firmly pressed against me... *starts daydreaming*

Certainly have my motor running at a very high RPM!!! Beautiful outfit to unwrap!! :kiss:

I am a huge fan of a good analogy, and this one fits so well... motorized things and bodies revving up are often placed in the same catagory for a reason.

I’m glad you enjoyed the story and pictures so much!

6th gear my beautiful girl, would be turn over and go for a second time.

I am pleased you were underwear free, you need to be fully ready for such assignations.

Perhaps... I was thinking if I kept climax as the final gear I could put a little bit more pleasing movements in a lower one... perhaps him with his face between my thighs? Or, as you say, a position change? Limitless are the possibilities...

Absolutely gorgeous and ridiculously sexy.

I love your filthy, descriptive imagination my wonderful girl!

I guess I was inspired with deliciously naughty thoughts circling my brain and begging to be penned.

Last edited:
[insert title here]

I need more pure dreams.

attachment.php

Attachments

• B1E5374C-5E3A-4C40-8B57-BD7D72D1B58E.jpeg
    B1E5374C-5E3A-4C40-8B57-BD7D72D1B58E.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
This was simply fantastic. Coupled with the photos, just amazing! :rose:

I built the shadows here

Hey pretty
Through my world?
Hey pretty
Through my world?

E.’s wife is out of town until Thursday. He had me over tonight to celebrate. After a day full of teasing texts peppered with innuendo, I was ready to see him. I took a nap in the afternoon because I knew he would keep me busy... I’m glad he did.

I stop at a red light on the drive to his house in my little dress with the bow in the back that he likes so much (Daddy loves his gifts wrapped). I feel both elated and apprehensive... we have never spent an entire night in the same bed before... I’ve dreamt of it, but I had never thought it would happen. The light turns green and my garters rub against the fabric of my skirt as I pedal the clutch to switch gears in both the car and my mind.

First gear - Gods, I want to feel his hands on my body, the warmth of his touch worshipping my skin. Running up the sides of my legs to the tops of my stockings, reaching behind me and cupping my firm bottom as we kiss passionately and my heart flutters.

Second gear - I want to be on my knees in front of him, sucking softly at first and then slowly changing with his happy sighs and moans. Taking him deeper and deeper as his hard cock in my mouth makes my panties moist thinking of where it will be next. His hand in my hair, the back of my head, guiding me to the rhythm that feels best. His eyes on me every time I sneak a peek upward. His words and sounds guide me and I do so love pleasing him.

Third gear - We fall into bed together, pulling each other’s clothes off, leaving a trail from the front hall to the bedroom of shirt, dress, pants (leg prisons), stockings, underwear.... Where I feel safest is in his arms. E. picks me up and throws me onto his bed. Smiling at me the whole time with his eyes. He smacks my butt playfully and climbs onto the bed after me when I scamper to get my head near the pillows. We giggle as I turn over to find his face above mine, body hovering slightly over me. We kiss again, passion-filled, full kisses that make me feel lost and found in him and he slowly lowers his body onto mine. The weight of him on me is perfection.

Fourth gear - His body pinning mine down to the bed, he finds the wetness between my legs and slips inside without resistance. Our hips start moving together in that pattern that makes both of us rise and fall over and over again into a place where our grunts and screams of pleasure together fill the air. His hands roam my body finding a nipple and rolling it between his fingers while I gasp and quell my screams by biting his shoulder. His hand then wanders lower and behind me into the groove of my lower back, pulling me up into him. Deeper. Faster. Harder. Closer.

Fifth gear - Electricity. Shockwaves of emotion and clarity. Reality slips away as I let the feeling of connection with him overwhelm me and take over my body. As quickly as it arises, the roaring in my ears seems to dampen and pass, replaced by calm and control.

I arrive at his house and park the car, I’ve decided on heels to go with the dress, so I put them on before stepping out of the car.

I would love to ride you, i mean, take a ride i to your world. Lol. Love those ass pics

such sexy pics.:rose:

Glad to hear you’re enjoying my figure.

This was simply fantastic. Coupled with the photos, just amazing! :rose:

Thank you for your kind words. I’m very happy with how this post turned out.

I would love to ride you, i mean, take a ride i to your world. Lol. Love those ass pics

There is something about Poe’s words in this song that make me think of so many naughty things... but they also resonate on a level due to the fact that she’s describing her mind as a framework and she’s trying to guide her lover through it... it also makes me think of giving really good road head...:cattail:

*grins and waves back* I know I haven’t been sharing many thoughts here... I hope this story was pleasing, though. I’m kinda proud of it.

When an artist sings a song they wrote...not just sings it...but belts it...you can't help be pulled in to their world, even if the lyrics don't talk to you individually. Words...work the same way girl. This story works so well because it worked for you...that is the magic. Not the words...you

She kissed me like a whiskey...

Leaves are fallin', it's September
The night came in and made her shiver
I told her she could have my jacket
Wrapped it tight around her shoulders
And I was so young 'til she kissed me
Like a whiskey, like a whiskey, whoa

A little whiskey girl. Someone once called me that. I like it and find it fitting. I’m sweet, smoky, some people like me, others can’t stand me, too much of me is not a good thing, and I can leave you feeling a burn. Usually, I just end up searing myself, burning away some of the pain and filling it with thoughts of other things to distract away from the hurt. With September drawing to a close this weekend, I find myself reflecting on the month and finding hurt... yet I still feel like I’m coming out of it feeling a bit of happiness too.

I’m writing this while eating the last piece of my birthday cake. Probably should be more careful about what I put into my body next month. I let my diet go to the wayside for a lot of September, justifying it with birthdays and changing habits.

I love autumn and it feels as though it has snuck in upon us in the night last week. There is a deciduous tree-lined street near my house that is filled with reds, oranges, and yellows already. Something about the warm colors, the smell of clean earthiness, the rain, the warm flannels, the whiskey drinks, and more time with my family makes fall probably my favorite season.

The wind is blowing hard outside here and all I can think about is an inhabitant of another windy city. Wondering how he slept, how his day is going, what his plans are for the day, whether he’s thinking of me too...

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:

A little whiskey girl. Someone once called me that. I like it and find it fitting. I’m sweet, smoky, some people like me, others can’t stand me, too much of me is not a good thing, and I can leave you feeling a burn. Usually, I just end up searing myself, burning away some of the pain and filling it with thoughts of other things to distract away from the hurt. With September drawing to a close this weekend, I find myself reflecting on the month and finding hurt... yet I still feel like I’m coming out of it feeling a bit of happiness too.

I’m writing this while eating the last piece of my birthday cake. Probably should be more careful about what I put into my body next month. I let my diet go to the wayside for a lot of September, justifying it with birthdays and changing habits.

I love autumn and it feels as though it has snuck in upon us in the night last week. There is a deciduous tree-lined street near my house that is filled with reds, oranges, and yellows already. Something about the warm colors, the smell of clean earthiness, the rain, the warm flannels, the whiskey drinks, and more time with my family makes fall probably my favorite season.

The wind is blowing hard outside here and all I can think about is an inhabitant of another windy city. Wondering how he slept, how his day is going, what his plans are for the day, whether he’s thinking of me too...

I love the words, so much truth in them.

I’m a real fan of spring and autumn too, colourful seasons. I’m also a whiskey drinker, and haven’t found one yet that I don’t like. There are some that are better than others but so far there isn’t one I wouldn’t touch.

I see the heavier clothing is coming out now that there are cooler days and nights.

I love the words, so much truth in them.

I’m a real fan of spring and autumn too, colourful seasons. I’m also a whiskey drinker, and haven’t found one yet that I don’t like. There are some that are better than others but so far there isn’t one I wouldn’t touch.

I see the heavier clothing is coming out now that there are cooler days and nights.

too much truth, maybe.

I like my flannels. They keep the cold out and the warmth in.

I built the shadows here

Hey pretty
Through my world?
Hey pretty
Through my world?

Nice combo Moochie...put on the heels and pull up the skirt! Sweet!

You and whiskey. Lovely combo. :devil::kiss:

The girl can’t help it, She needs more.

The girl can't help it, she needs more
He hasn't found what he's lookin' for
They're still standing in the rain
He can't help it, and she's just that way
There's a fire
Ooh there's a fire in his eyes for you
Don't you know she still cries
Ooh do you know she still cries for you
Fire
For you she cries
Fire
Ooh nothing stands between love and you

My feet never got warm all day yesterday and through the night. Only now, under my heated blanket, with warm socks on and in a room with a hardcore heater turned up to eleven, am I starting to feel them defrost.

I went camping at a concert last night and I haven’t been camping in so long. Something about it being a very full campground, the cold, and possibly the fact that I had quite a bit of whiskey had something to play with the fact that I didn’t sleep very well. I payed more attention to the conversations and things that were happening outside of the tent. A beer being cracked and guzzled, the can thrown away in a bin close by. A group of girls giggling and singing along to a Prince song on their radio. A man (I think?) snoring in the campsite next to mine. The sounds slowly become less. Then there is a sound from another campsite nearby: the distinct sound of pleasure.

[a woman’s voice]
Yes.
Uh.
Uh.
Yes.
[my ears perk and my heart beats a little faster]
Oh.
Yes.
Oh.
Oh.
[I decide to join them in my own way and slip a hand in my sleeping bag, into my pajamas. I imagine what she looks like, straddling and riding this mysteriously quiet man and what his cock must look like while she fucks him so nice in their tent.]
Oh.
Uh.
Yes.
Yes.
Oh!
[As I picture her riding him I can’t help but think about if E was here with me and how we could give them quite the run for their money... or we would have her in this tent with us and we would fuck her so much better than this guy who is just laying there.]
Yes!
Oh Yes!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
[As her small cries start to indicate she’s getting close to climax I speed up with her, so close.... then I hear his voice for the first and only time next as it muffles hers and pushes me over.]
Ooooh Fuck!

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
There's a fire
Fire
For you she cries
Fire

My feet never got warm all day yesterday and through the night. Only now, under my heated blanket, with warm socks on and in a room with a hardcore heater turned up to eleven, am I starting to feel them defrost.

I went camping at a concert last night and I haven’t been camping in so long. Something about it being a very full campground, the cold, and possibly the fact that I had quite a bit of whiskey had something to play with the fact that I didn’t sleep very well. I payed more attention to the conversations and things that were happening outside of the tent. A beer being cracked and guzzled, the can thrown away in a bin close by. A group of girls giggling and singing along to a Prince song on their radio. A man (I think?) snoring in the campsite next to mine. The sounds slowly become less. Then there is a sound from another campsite nearby: the distinct sound of pleasure.

[a woman’s voice]
Yes.
Uh.
Uh.
Yes.
Oh.
Yes.
Oh.
Oh.
[I decide to join them in my own way and slip a hand in my sleeping bag, into my pajamas. I imagine what she looks like, straddling and riding this mysteriously quiet man and what his cock must look like while she fucks him so nice in their tent.]
Oh.
Uh.
Yes.
Yes.
Oh!
[As I picture her riding him I can’t help but think about if E was here with me and how we could give them quite the run for their money... or we would have her in this tent with us and we would fuck her so much better than this guy who is just laying there.]
Yes!
Oh Yes!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
[As her small cries start to indicate she’s getting close to climax I speed up with her, so close.... then I hear his voice for the first and only time next as it muffles hers and pushes me over.]
Ooooh Fuck!

What a post to wake up too and sorry, I'll be a bit more vocal next time. :rolleyes:

There's a fire
Fire
For you she cries
Fire

[a woman’s voice]
Yes.
Uh.
Uh.
Yes.
Oh.
Yes.
Oh.
Oh.
Oh.
Uh.
Yes.
Yes.
Oh!
Yes!
Oh Yes!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Ooooh Fuck!

Love it. You are a dirty girl, mind you, I think I would have done the same.

Love your nipple jewellery

What a post to wake up too and sorry, I'll be a bit more vocal next time. :rolleyes:

There is something about the sounds of pleasure that really lose me in them: the moans, gasps, cries of pleasure and excitement, name’s spoken, expletives used, all of those lovely things that indicate both parties are thoroughly enjoying themselves? Yeah. Those are great.

Love it. You are a dirty girl, mind you, I think I would have done the same.

Love your nipple jewellery

I don’t know many awake who could have stopped themselves in the situation... although it was over much faster than I would have hoped.

Thank you for your compliments, as always.

There's a fire
Fire
For you she cries
Fire

[a woman’s voice]
Yes.
Uh.
Uh.
Yes.
Oh.
Yes.
Oh.
Oh.
Oh.
Uh.
Yes.
Yes.
Oh!
Yes!
Oh Yes!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Ooooh Fuck!

There is something quite erotic about pleasuring yourself to the sound of other's intimacy. I have a feeling you weren't the only one doing so in the crowded camp area. Also, those rings were perfect for the concert, was anyone fortunate enough to see them in the flesh?

Back