The Writing on the Wall (closed for Gr8chtr)

No, I would just like to kiss you.

Surprised, her lips parted in a silent gasp. Had she heard him right? Without realizing it, there was a stunned look on her face, eyes blinking. Kayla’s face flushed.

“K...K...Kiss me?”

Thoughts tumbled in her head. Naked. Her riding his cock. Fucking in anger. Him slamming her against the wall. The room began to spin and the temperature heated up. And yet her hand stayed on his arm. She was afraid to move. Afraid he would kiss her. Afraid that he wouldn’t.

She couldn’t speak. She just nodded.

Bradford thought that the look on Kayla's face probably mirrored his own. He felt as though he were living in a daze. Time stopped. Colors changed. Every sound, every object in the room was tinged with emotion. The spot on his arm where she was touching him burned hot.

To top it off he couldn't understand his own reaction. It's not as though he had never been this horny before. Like most people he had endured many "awkward moments" in the beginning of dating a woman, but this was much more intense. The fuckathon that he and Kayla had had, beginning in this very room, was just angry lust; this was different somehow.

Kayla nodded.

Bradford slid closer to Kayla, her hand still on his arm, until their knees and thighs were touching lightly. He slid his right hand around the back of her neck while letting his left hand come to rest on the top of her leg, still cloaked by her dress. He pulled them into a kiss.

He wanted to restrain, to just first make contact in a closed-mouth kiss, but somehow it didn't work. He pressed his open lips hard against hers. With great effort he was able to keep his tongue back far in his mouth, but he know that if she opened her mouth to him, he couldn't keep it there very long.

Time moved in slow motion. As her moved in closer to her, she held her breath. And then he touched her, and she practically melted as his lips touched hers. With his hand on the back of her neck, goosebumps ran down her arms. His mouth opened and without realizing it, she followed suit leaning into him.

What was going on here? Was she actually falling for this guy. He was changing, or it was it her?

His world was still a daze, but, somehow, things were becoming more familiar for Bradford. As Kayla leaned into him, it began to feel like his usual experience of two people who were about to become lovers for the first time. This was not the continuation of the angry sex that they had had with each other.

His plan to manipulate Kayla receded to the back of his mind. What came forward was the lust for a woman to whom he was genuinely erotically attracted and, maybe, romantically attracted as well.

Way back when he was an adolescent, he had kissed some girls in which both gave and received open-mouthed kisses without tongue-kissing. But at least since high school mutual open-mouthed kissing was always synonymous with tongue-kissing, something that Bradford found to be exceptionally erotic.

...she followed suit leaning into him.

Bradford's habits kicked in, restraint being dropped. He slid his tongue into Kayla's mouth hungrily hoping for reciprocity.

The world seemed to spin as his tongue slipped into her open mouth, finding her tongue and wrapping around it. As she reciprocated, their tongues dancing back and forth from her mouth to his and back again, her senses seemed overwhelmed by him. She could feel him, taste him, smell him. The sound of his breathing filling her ears. With her eyes closed, she couldn’t see him except in her mind’s eye. Still it surprised her to find herself feeling this way about him.

Bradford. Brad. What was she thinking to let this get this far? It was still the same Bradford that it had always been. Wasn’t it? And yet...

And yet, it wasn’t. Was it? After all, this kiss was practically enough to make her swoon.

Their dancing tongues inflamed Bradford's lust. It was different, though. They were not battling each other with tongue-thrusts; their tongues' dance was a enticing foreshadow of the lovers' dance that the rest of their bodies might do shortly.

But, still, dancing comes in many tempos. The dam futilely holding back Bradford's lust broke; he upped the tempo of their dance, then again, then yet again. As he did so, he cupped Kayla's breast through her dress with his free hand.

His breathing beginning to quicken, Bradford broke their kiss and whispered, "I want you, Kayla, not like our angry encounter last time, but as mutually attracted lovers." He began to restart their kissing, but pulled back at the last second to say:

"But with every bit as much energy and passion as before."

She found herself following where he led, not really thinking about the consequences. Not really thinking about where he was leading and she was following.

Then there was warmth on her breast as she felt his hand cupping it. Without realizing it, she arched her back and pressed her breast into his hand while they kissed.

He broke the kiss and she heard him whisper in her ear. I want you, Kayla, not like our angry encounter last time, but as mutually attracted lovers. But with every bit as much energy and passion as before.

For once, she accepted what he said without analyzing it. She wanted him too. Standing, she held her hand out to him. Fingers clasped around fingers as he stood and she led him towards the bedroom. It would be up to him to follow through, but she would at least get him in the right vicinity.

The lights in the bedroom were already subdued and she turned and slid into his arms.

“Bradford,” she whispered in his ear, “is this more like what you want?”

Bradford, is this more like what you want?

His mind was spinning. What did he want? He wasn't sure. Did he want to continue with his plan to use sex to manipulate Kayla? Or, did he just want sex for its own sake? Or, did he actually want to start up a relationship of some kind with her that included sex? In the immediate moment, though, it didn't matter because the first move was the same in each case.

He mimicked her move by whispering in her ear, "Well, Kayla, I want something in general and something specific. In general what I want is for us to have mutually consensual and mutually satisfying sex."

Bradford pulled them into a deep kiss, but only briefly. He broke their kiss and returned to whispering in Kayla's ear.

"What I want specifically right now is this: I want to pull that nice, but modest, dress up over your head and toss it on the floor. Then, I want to kiss you while I reach around your back and unfasten your bra, our embrace breaking long enough for your bra to fall off. Then, I want to fondle both of your bare breasts and, if you push your breasts into my hand like you did a minute ago when we were on the couch, I want to fondle your breasts harder until I hear the first faint moan escape your beautiful lips."

Pausing for only a second or two, he continued, "So, Kayla, what do you want? Tell me, specifically, and I will do my best to oblige."

Last edited:
The kiss reiterated what they had been saying on her couch, only the manner was different. At this moment, she wanted him more than anything. And each word that he whispered in her ear thrilled her even more.

So, Kayla, what do you want? Tell me, specifically, and I will do my best to oblige.

There was a devilish gleam in her eyes as she leaned in and whispered back.

“Bradford, I want you to take this modest dress that I’m wearing and pull it up over my head, remove the rest of my clothes, kiss me passionately before letting me undress you, and then please make mad, passionate love to me. And don’t stop until we are both sated.”

She waited with her heart beating rapidly. This time, it would not be in anger. This time, sex would be because they both were turned on by each other. Because they wanted each other.

With her hand, she reached out to softly stroke his cheek before leaning in to kiss him on the lips. Her body was pressed against his. And she was needing this so much.

I want you to take this modest dress that I’m wearing and pull it up over my head, remove the rest of my clothes, kiss me passionately before letting me undress you, and then please make mad, passionate love to me. And don’t stop until we are both sated.

Bradford didn't have to be asked twice. He went exactly through the actions that he had said that he wanted to do, pausing long enough to let Kayla undress him. Once both of them were naked he wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled them into a full-body embrace, his now already rock-hard cock pressed into her abdomen. As promised he fondled her bare breasts harder and harder as they kissed passionately until he heard her first faint moan, which wasn't, in fact, that faint.

As he had done during their angry fucking, but this time without the anger, he slid both of his hands down to her thighs and picked her up,her legs straddling him, and laid them on her bed with him on top.

His breath beginning to come in shorter bursts, he whispered in her ear, "This is the lady's home; she gets the first choice of position."

This was nothing like the previous time. Last time had been in anger. Last time had been each trying to outdo the other. A sort of one-upmanship. But not this time. At least, it didn’t feel that way. When his arms went around her and pull her body against his, she gave a little gasp as if it were their first time together, nude. She could feel his cock pressing against her and she knew that she was wet and already aching for him. His hands found her breast, teasing them as he made her nipples hard. Tweaking and nibbling and sucking and rolling the dark pink nubs until she could take no more without moaning her desire.

And picking her up the way he did, this time was a thrill. Eventually they wound up on the bed, just like before, though this time she had no desire to be on top, or to the the dominant one. Strangely, she wanted to be dominated. At least this time.

This is the lady's home; she gets the first choice of position.

His voice was deep and low in her ear, and she felt the same urgency that he too must have felt. She whispered back.

“The gentleman is doing just fine. Now shut up and fuck me. Pleassssse.”

It wasn't that Bradford was intentionally ignoring his potentially new-found feelings or perceptions of Kayla, it was just that his rapid upwardly spiraling lust crowded out just about every other thought.

The gentleman is doing just fine. Now shut up and fuck me. Pleassssse.

Just what he wanted to hear! They were already very close to the missionary position. One feel of Kayla's pussy revealed that she was soaking wet. It took almost no time at all for him to slide his engorged cock deep inside her or for her to wrap her legs around him.

Bradford wasted no time in starting to slowly thrust in and out of Kayla, groaning mildly with each thrust. Returning to a position where he could once again whisper in her ear, he said, "With pleasure. And, I promise you this: I'll fuck you as hard as you fuck me."

It felt nice. His cock slid up into her and she automatically wrapped her legs around him, helping to pull him to her. The rhythm that he set up was perfect for her and she sighed contentedly. This really was nice. Unlike the last time, there was no anger with this. No shouting.

Instead, Bradford’s cheek was against hers, his voice soft in her ear.

With pleasure. And, I promise you this: I'll fuck you as hard as you fuck me.

With a smile she brought his face to hers and nibbled on his lower lip. “Deal,” she whispered before kissing him, slipping her tongue between his lips to tease his tongue. Her hips undulated as strong legs pulled him in and out, her sex gripping at the cock that he repeatedly thrust into her.

There was within her a call and she began to answer it by increasing the force with which her legs pulled him in until an audible slapping together of bare skin on bare skin mixed with the moans of pleasure she made, filling the room. Fingers ran through his hair and for the moment, she was lost in the pure joy of great sex.

It was clear that Kayla was responding in kind. Bradford loved it and vowed silently to help them both have mind-blowing sex. Her sex gripping his cock tightly meant that, even though her pussy was very well-lubricated, he had to exert considerable force to thrust all the way into her.

Her legs pulled him in until an audible slapping together of bare skin on bare skin mixed with the moans of pleasure she made, filling the room

The sounds of their fucking only increased his erotic desire. He knew that he couldn't keep up the current pace for very long; he could feel his cock pulsing as he strained hard to dam up his pending explosion.

Bradford slid both of his arms up under Kayla's shoulder blades. With his longer arms he could wrap his hands around her shoulders from behind, gripping them relentlessly. Thus positioned, both his and her bodies absorbed the full impact of his thrusts and her undulations.

He groaned increasingly loudly with each thrust. His voice would have drowned out hers had it not been that her moans were increasingly loud also. The sounds of flesh slapping flesh mixed with the animalistic grunts of the two ardent lovers now were nearly a roar.

Trying had to get enough air to speak Bradford gasped, "Any time now, Kayla, any time!

Last edited:
The longer they fucked, the harder they fucked and she could could tell that when the time came, the whole thing would be mind-blowing. The one other time that they had fucked, there had been no completion if she remembered correctly. In fact, if she was correct, she had completely slammed him by stopping in mid fuck and asking him to find his way out on his own.

Now, she was looking forward to completion, and between the sounds that the two of them were making, had she lived in an apartment there would have been serious pounding on the wall from the neighbors complaining about the noise. As it was, as loud as they were there could still be complaints coming from her neighbors come tomorrow.

She had to admit that the way that Bradford wrapped his arms under her shoulder blades were a first for her. An incredible first, but still a first nevertheless.

Any time now, Kayla, any time!

She didn’t feel the need to say anything but instead let her body say it for her, slamming her hips harder against his and felt her body twitch as she came. Her backed arched as her head fell back against the pillow, a loud groan issuing from her as she came beneath him, her sex gripping hard his cock.

Kayla's hips slamming against his and the first twitch of her body sent Bradford over the edge. He exploded into her more intensely and for a longer period of time than he could ever remember. His groan matched hers with equal intensity.

Bradford couldn't have withdrawn if he had wanted to. Kayla's sex was gripping his cock so hard that he wondered briefly if it were possible to get stuck. There were always stories of such, but he had always considered them to be myths.

Though not completely unpleasant it was amazing how long it too for both of their bodies to relax enough that they could change their position. Once it was possible to do so, he elevated himself on his elbows and began to kiss Kayla gently on her face, his breath still coming in short gasps.

Between the gasps he whispered, "Kayla, you are the best lover that I have ever had. I'm not sure where we go next, but I am sure that I don't want this to be our last love-making."

Much to his surprise, Bradford realized that he really meant what he said, not as part of an overall larger plan, but as a genuine expression of how he felt at the moment.

As if on cue, she felt him cum as his warmth filled her. It occurred to her as she lay beneath him twitching that she had never cum this hard before. After all, it wasn’t that long ago that she had slept with Jeff and even then, when they had erupted into a mutual climax, neither one of them seemed to nave such a mind-blowing event.

After a minute or so of twitching and heavy breathing, it felt like the blood was finally returning to her brain and she could think straight, Bradford began to kiss her face. He was gentle and Kayla found herself feeling something that she never thought that she would feel with him. Was it possible that this was something more? Could it be possible?

Kayla, you are the best lover that I have ever had. I'm not sure where we go next, but I am sure that I don't want this to be our last love-making.

“Really? Cause I never expected to feel like this, Brad. I never thought...”. She paused. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to call you Brad.” She smiled at him. “I guess that passion makes me do that. Brad. But I’ll try to not do that again.” She kissed him. “Bradford, I have never cum like that before. And I don’t want this to be our last time either.”

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to call you Brad....I guess that passion makes me do that. Brad. But I’ll try to not do that again....Bradford, I have never cum like that before. And I don’t want this to be our last time either.

Bradford felt a grin spread across his face as a warmth slowly washed across his body. Sliding out of her, his cock still fully erect, he rolled off onto his side and raised himself up on one elbow, such that he could converse with Kayla easily.

"Calling me 'Brad' is OK," he said as he tried not to laugh, "in fact, anytime you fuck me as hard as you just did, you can call me anything that you like."

He paused, waiting for his quip to settle in before continuing, "And, as far as this not being our 'last time', what makes you think that this was our 'last time' tonight?

Calling me 'Brad' is OK, in fact, anytime you fuck me as hard as you just did, you can call me anything that you like.

She couldn’t help but smile at that. After all, what had just happened had been pretty intense at that. Her heart was still beating a bit fast though she didn’t know if it was from what he had just said or because that he looked so darn cute.

And, as far as this not being our 'last time', what makes you think that this was our 'last time' tonight?

The “O” that her lips made erupted into a laugh while her glance down the length of his body took in the still erect cock pointing lazily at her. She rolled onto her side towards him, the front of their bodies now pressed to each other.

“So, just what did you have in mind? Cause I’m game if you are!”

So, just what did you have in mind? Cause I’m game if you are!

A mischievous thought crossed Brad's mind. He smiled back at her as he spoke. "Well, I think we have two or three options, namely: (1) we could have love-making that would have very serious emotional focus, (2) we could start right out full-tilt and fuck each others' brains out, or (3) we could play some sort of sex game.

What floats your boat at the moment?

Well, I think we have two or three options, namely: (1) we could have love-making that would have very serious emotional focus, (2) we could start right out full-tilt and fuck each others' brains out, or (3) we could play some sort of sex game. What floats your boat at the moment?

She couldn’t help but smile as he listed his options to her. Options one and two certainly sounded doable. Very doable. Yet when he listed option three, she blinked as a mixture of surprise and curiosity crossed her face. Sex games? Just what kind of sex games did he have in mind? There were lots of possibilities with number three, and she said as much.

“Brad! Sex games? Naughty man, I would never have thought that of you.” Grinning, she ran her finger down his chest, tracing an outline around the outer edge of his nipple.

“Now, just what kind of sex games did you have in mind?”

Now, just what kind of sex games did you have in mind?

A broad, almost evil grin spread across Brad's face. This was fun. Kayla was open to just being playful with sex, something that many women that he knew - and some men also - just would not consider.

"Well," he said, truthfully, "I don't have a whole lot of experience in this realm. So, I'm completely open to suggestions if we wanted to go this route. But, I do have experience with one game." He put air-quotes around the word "game". What he didn't say was that his one experience with anything like a sex game was with Aimee, the woman that Kayla had once seen him with.

"The game is," he said, continuing, "this: We each choose either odd or even numbers, or flip a coin for it. We adopt a scale of 1 - 10. "1" means practically no fucking at all, expect that I would be inside of you. We would be lying quietly in some position. A "10" would indicate fucking as hard as you can imagine. Maybe you (or I) have never even experienced a "10". So...we start out at Level 1. The person who has the even numbers calls "2" whenever he or she wants, and we speed up some. After that the other person with the odd numbers gets to call "3", whenever the mood strikes him or her, and so on until we either get to 10 or we cum first at some lower number."

Brad didn't mention, of course, that he and Aimee had only gotten to "8", but that that "8" was probably the most energetic fucking he had ever experienced.

That, however, was before he and Kayla had fucked each other damn near to unconsciousness.

“Hmmmm. That’s a relatively tame sex game.” She teased him. “I had all these visions of something a bit more challenging. A bit more daring. But, sure, we can play that game.”

However, there was a devilish glint in her eyes as she smiled a mystical smile at him. Sitting up, she tried to give him an innocent look.

“So, should we flip to see who is ‘Even’?”

Brad hadn't expected Kayla to see his proposal as a "tame" game. What did she envision? But, no mind, he thought, she was willing to go with this one.

So, should we flip to see who is ‘Even’?

He couldn't resist the presumably unintentional "straight line". "Well," he said with a devilish grin, "I'm not sure that I have a coin immediately available. I guess we'll have to flip one another." Following on that gag line, he scooped her up and rolled them over, him on top, with his now even-more erect cock hovering at her labia.

They kissed a few times before he slid easily all the way into her. Her sex was very limbered up from the recent go-around. Pulling himself up on his elbows as they lay there nearly motionless, he said, "Since this is the lady's house, I think she has earned the "evens", assuming that she wants them."

Well, I'm not sure that I have a coin immediately available. I guess we'll have to flip one another.

With quick, sure movements, she suddenly found herself laying on her back with him on top kissing her. He easily slid his cock into her sheath. It felt like a perfect fit and the grin on his face was all Bradford.

Since this is the lady's house, I think she has earned the "evens", assuming that she wants them.

She smiled back, with a look in her eyes that said that she was game.

“Then let the games begin. 2.” And her hips began to undulate gently.

Back