Looking to chat with others about sex with my wife

My sexy wife and I are in a hotwife relationship. I love chatting with other men about them having sex with her. I'm on line now and I would love to hear from you. PM me please.

I'm on line now. I'd love to hear from you. PM me please.

My sexy wife and I are in a hotwife relationship. I love chatting with other men about them having sex with her. I'm on line now and I would love to hear from you. PM me please.

I'm on line now. I'd love to chat. PM me please.

It's been awhile since I've done this. But I'm eager to hear from you. PM me please.

I'm on now and Id love to hear from you. PM me please.

I do enjoy watching my wife being used by other men. She's 5', 102lbs, 36-38D (depending), platinum blonde/brown eyes.

How about this??

It was a quiet Thursday night at the bar/dance club that I own. *I was keeping busy by talking to a few of the regulars when they walked in. *The first thing I noticed was her long blonde hair. *The next thing I noticed was her body, especially her amazing tits. *She was dressed to impress and draw attention to herself. A deep V neck cami a very short skirt, thigh high stockings that exposé their lace top with every step she took in her 4" heels. *The man she was with was wearing a huge smile and for good reason!!
They took a seat in a booth in a quiet corner of the bar. *I quickly went over to say hello and get their drink order. *As I said my hellos and tool their order I couldn't help staring at her chest. Her nipples were clearly visible thru the thin fabric and her sly smile told me that she knew it too!! *When I returned with their drinks I noticed that her hand was rubbing her mans cock thru his pants. She looked up and saw me but made no attempt to stop what she was doing. *Here you go, anything else I can get you? * She tells me to have a seat and she will think about it! *I quickly sat down next to her and within a few seconds I felt her hand running up and down my thigh. *I looked over at him, he smiled and winked at me!!
Soon her hand was rubbing over my quickly hardening cock. *Not wanting to be a bad host I too placed my hand on her thigh. *The feeling of her stocking were smooth to the touch and I lightly slid my hand up farther and farther. *Her skin was soft and warm. *She opened her legs slightly as my fingers felt the lace fabric of the thong she was wearing. *She moaned softly as my fingers ran up and down her pussy lips. *Her grip on my cock tightened as she leaned toward me...finger my pussy. *I'm so wet right now!! * My fingers quickly pushed the lace fabric to the side as I dipped my fingers into her smooth
And very wet pussy. *I rubbed my fingers up and down her lips. * Moving my fingers from her ass up to her clit. *My fingers were soaked from her juices and as they watched me I pulled my hand away and licked her wetness off my fingers. *Mmmmmm you taste amazing!! * She leans into me and our lips meet. A long deep kiss. *Her tongue on mine. Her tits pressing against me. *My hand moves up to her hair, taking it in my hand and pulls her head and hair closer into me. Mmmm
Follow me. *I lead them upstairs to the VIP area. *It is closed tonight and we had the area all to ourselves. *He and I sat down on the large couches that lined the walls. * A song began playing and she remarked that it was one of her favorites. * He and I watched her begin to dance for us. *She had all the moves of a Vegas stripper!!! What a show she was giving up. *First her skirt came off. *Showing off her ass in her thong. *She leaned over me rubbing her tits onto me. *I slid the straps of her cami off her shoulders and pulled it down exposing her large firm tits. *She backed away and took them in her hands. *Looking me in the eye as she smiled and pinched her stiff *nipples. * I stood up and leaned in, taking a hard nipple in my mouth. * Her hands pulled me closer. * When I had finished I sat back down. * Looking to my side I noticed his pants were down and he was stroking his cock as he watched us. *She continued to dance until she was only warring her heels and stockings. *WOW!!!!
She bent over in front of me *wiggled her ass at me. * I scooted forward and slid my hands over her ass. * Then I spread her ass apart and licked her ass and pussy. * She back into me and I slid my fingers in and out of her pussy. *He got on his feet and walked over to her, shoving his hard dripping cock into her mouth. *She swallowed his cock as I slide
3 then 4 fingers into her wet pussy. *He and I got our timing in sync and soon we were in unison. *His cock in her mouth and now my entire hand fisting her pussy.*

I'm on now. I'd love to hear from you. PM me please.

I'm on line now if you'd like to chat. Pm me please.

I'm on now and would love to chat. Pm me please.

I'm on line now. Pm me if you'd like to chat. Thanks.

I'm on line now. I'd love to chat with you. Pm me please.

My sexy wifey's upstairs bare ass naked right now. I'm on now and I'd love to chat. PM me please.

It was a quiet Thursday night at the bar/dance club that I own. *I was keeping busy by talking to a few of the regulars when they walked in. *The first thing I noticed was her long blonde hair. *The next thing I noticed was her body, especially her amazing tits. *She was dressed to impress and draw attention to herself. A deep V neck cami a very short skirt, thigh high stockings that exposé their lace top with every step she took in her 4" heels. *The man she was with was wearing a huge smile and for good reason!!
They took a seat in a booth in a quiet corner of the bar. *I quickly went over to say hello and get their drink order. *As I said my hellos and tool their order I couldn't help staring at her chest. Her nipples were clearly visible thru the thin fabric and her sly smile told me that she knew it too!! *When I returned with their drinks I noticed that her hand was rubbing her mans cock thru his pants. She looked up and saw me but made no attempt to stop what she was doing. *Here you go, anything else I can get you? * She tells me to have a seat and she will think about it! *I quickly sat down next to her and within a few seconds I felt her hand running up and down my thigh. *I looked over at him, he smiled and winked at me!!
Soon her hand was rubbing over my quickly hardening cock. *Not wanting to be a bad host I too placed my hand on her thigh. *The feeling of her stocking were smooth to the touch and I lightly slid my hand up farther and farther. *Her skin was soft and warm. *She opened her legs slightly as my fingers felt the lace fabric of the thong she was wearing. *She moaned softly as my fingers ran up and down her pussy lips. *Her grip on my cock tightened as she leaned toward me...finger my pussy. *I'm so wet right now!! * My fingers quickly pushed the lace fabric to the side as I dipped my fingers into her smooth
And very wet pussy. *I rubbed my fingers up and down her lips. * Moving my fingers from her ass up to her clit. *My fingers were soaked from her juices and as they watched me I pulled my hand away and licked her wetness off my fingers. *Mmmmmm you taste amazing!! * She leans into me and our lips meet. A long deep kiss. *Her tongue on mine. Her tits pressing against me. *My hand moves up to her hair, taking it in my hand and pulls her head and hair closer into me. Mmmm
Follow me. *I lead them upstairs to the VIP area. *It is closed tonight and we had the area all to ourselves. *He and I sat down on the large couches that lined the walls. * A song began playing and she remarked that it was one of her favorites. * He and I watched her begin to dance for us. *She had all the moves of a Vegas stripper!!! What a show she was giving up. *First her skirt came off. *Showing off her ass in her thong. *She leaned over me rubbing her tits onto me. *I slid the straps of her cami off her shoulders and pulled it down exposing her large firm tits. *She backed away and took them in her hands. *Looking me in the eye as she smiled and pinched her stiff *nipples. * I stood up and leaned in, taking a hard nipple in my mouth. * Her hands pulled me closer. * When I had finished I sat back down. * Looking to my side I noticed his pants were down and he was stroking his cock as he watched us. *She continued to dance until she was only warring her heels and stockings. *WOW!!!!
She bent over in front of me *wiggled her ass at me. * I scooted forward and slid my hands over her ass. * Then I spread her ass apart and licked her ass and pussy. * She back into me and I slid my fingers in and out of her pussy. *He got on his feet and walked over to her, shoving his hard dripping cock into her mouth. *She swallowed his cock as I slide
3 then 4 fingers into her wet pussy. *He and I got our timing in sync and soon we were in unison. *His cock in her mouth and now my entire hand fisting her pussy.*

What the fuck is this.

It’s not readable

Take an English class

I'm on line now and I'd love to chat. PM me please.

This has been a fantasy of mine as well. My wife is a cute 5'4" blonde with a nice body. Very attractive, I think this would be a great playtime.

Hello it looks like you don't live take far from me would love to chat with you about fucking your sexy wife

I'd love to hear from you. Right now my wife's upstairs wearing only an over sized T shirt.

I'm on now and I'd love to hear from you. Pm me please.

Back