I really want to be fucked....

I love getting fucked in the ass. I enjoy being lubed and ready, on my back with my legs spread or on all fours offering my lover my eager hole for him to use.
 
I have been fucked in my ass a couple of times, and enjoyed it quite a bit. But I have just recently met a man that not only is quite masculine and attractive, but we have mutually decided we wish to engage in a long-term relationship as both friends and lovers. What's more, I am extremely attracted to this man, and he to me, and though we'll have to wait several more weeks until we can have his house along for an entire month, I am determined to let him have me all the way, and take him inside me all the way.

Can't wait!

lucky man...I hope you can keep abreast of your sexual encounters with your new 'friend' with extras for us....*licks*
 
Getting fucked up the ass is absolutely fuckin awesome! I'd be willing to do many 'questionable' things, if I was able to score a house similar to the playboy bunny mansion, but mine would consist of HUNG shemales I doubt I'd get out of bed... Ever... Take on two/three at a time, get a nice hard ass pounding, couple loads of jizz, and start again. Day in day out, sucking cock, taking it up ass the ass and having huge loads shot into my mouth and on my face... Being on the business end of a hard cock is deffinately the best feelingZ

Oh heck yes, that sounds likek the best thing. to be on "the business end" of a cock sounds so hot.

I've never been fucked before, but I'm sure I'd enjoy it. ;)
 
I remember the first time I got fucked. I was very lucky that the guy I was with was very gentle and took his time. When he first entered me, it hurt. He stopped and let me get used to it. He then began to slowly push his cock into me. When I felt his balls on my ass, I knew that all 71/2" was inside me. He then began to slowly fuck me. After awhile, I found it fekt good and realized I was pushing back against him. When I did that, he began fucking me harder and I loved it. I remember telling him to fuck me hard and he did. He blew his load in my ass then left his cock in me until it just fell out.
It was then I knew I was a bottom. When I am with a man, I want to pleasure him. I will suck a guy or let him fuck me without any recipocation.
 
This has been something I have been thinking about for a while now. I am tight but love the thought of being bent over and fucked.
 
I want...

I want this, I want to feel a man inside me, ass and mouth. I want to fell his hands on me, grabbing my hips. his lips and tounge on mine. I want to feel his cock in my mouth to lick over the head, trace the veins from the head to the base feel the spongey hardness. swalllow the pre-cumm, look up at his eyes as I know I'm making him groan. I want to feel His thighs against mine as he pushes his way into my ass slowy at first and faster as I beg for him not to stop, feeling the heat of his cock push it's way deeper inside, being flpped on to my back, watching his face as the sweat drips away, with my legs wrapped around his middle to bring him closer, listening to him breath harder as gets closer to cumming and shootong his wonderful seed into me, coating my insides, he grunts loudly as he dives to my face driving his tounge deep in to my mouth, passing our breath back and fourth he tightens his grip and lets loose into me, I can feel as he explodes wave after wave of hot sperm, and what goes in, our bodies togehter is enough make me explode, we lay there embraceing each other, not wating the moment to end, that's what I want, a cock in all it's glory, to feel it, touch it, lick it, swallow it, to never let go.
 
It's better than everything you read. Initial penetration, the first inch clearing ur asshole, then just like when ur going number two, u tense ur ass as if u were doing a poo, and step one is complete. The cock is in ur ass. Step two is pulling it out and lubing it up, and a small squirt of lube in ur ass doesn't hurt either. The pain and squirming u see in porno's does not depict how good a hard ass pounding is. If it hurts and is a bit too deep, all u gota do is speak up, or get in a position where u can control the depth, but ur partner is not like the guys in porn, they penetrate and straight away go to pound town, and if u turn ur head to face him and say that hurts, please don't do it like that, no one is going to purposely hurt u. Take the plunge, go to a brothel, you'll be nervous ur first time, so having a professional take the lead, also takes the awkwardness out of it, plus they as a prostitute are there for your pleasure, plus, if it stays awkward or weird with the guy that fucks ya, then well it's an uncomfortable situation, where as a prostitute, u get what ur craving, u cum and finish how u want, and can just leave lol.
 
HARD to get it just once

I've had it a couple of times. The first time I picked up a cute golden trannie women. We went somewhere dark and I sucked her cock for a while. Then, she said "let me fuck you." I was shocked and excited by the idea. After a good fingering she had me leaned over the seat, head buried in the back seat taking fat cock deep in my stomach. I pouted like a spoiled puppy. She ended by popping a watery nut in my freshly broken hole.
 
The process

Getting fucked changes you forever. It's something you will never forget and it's a feeling that cannot be duplicated with 'straight' sex. It's a 180 of everything your hetero mind has ever known.
 
Ive been actually penetrated 3 times, I had a couple of guys just dry hump my ass crack because they didnt have rubbers, but I love every minute of it. I really nee to get fucked properly, shame theres nobody nearby that I could get down on my knees for and worship their hard cock and then fuck me nice and hard until they cum all over me. mmmmmm


Damn, I need to go be alone for a bit now ;)
 
God I wish I knew what it was like. Some hot posts on here, they're making me want it even more.
 
is this what you had in mind?
1.8.gif
It is now!

Never experienced being penetrated myself, but I've been getting more and more curious about it lately.
 
It's been years but I love to be fucked, especially by a well hung stud with a good hefty 8" or more. A dildo is not even close to a good substitute. Never been done by a Tgirl but I go to Asia about once a year so one of these days I will.
 
Sounds like heaven. If you ever find that house I'd love to join you. Sucking multiple shemales, fucking and getting fucked by them, is my ultimate fantasy. I'd suck and fuck you, too, if you wanted it.
 
Holy thread revival!

Nice sentiment though. I really really really want a cock deep in my ass again...

The gentleman that said it changes you forever was spot on.
 
getting a cock up the ass would be a first....interested in it just never done it. have used butt plugs and dildo and fingers and candles and carrots but never a real cock. I want to feel it explode inside me as e cums...that is what I want
 
getting a cock up the ass would be a first....interested in it just never done it. have used butt plugs and dildo and fingers and candles and carrots but never a real cock. I want to feel it explode inside me as e cums...that is what I want

I had my first last spring. Nothing else even comes close! He was huge, but I was motivated to get that thing inside me and eventually got my wish.
 
I find it so erotic to have a man slowly pull my panties down so he can gain access. I love feeling strong hands on my ass and hips while being fucked on all fours. I love feeling big balls slap against me while he fucks me harder and harder. I love feeling cum shoot all over my back and legs.
 
I'd like to try it sometime, but it'd have to be someone that I really trusted and liked enough to let him use me anyway he wants me. I'm just not the submissive with most guys.
 
Back
Top