Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I am allowed to be in here. I am a sissy. Not a woman. And I am new to the LiterQtica. I love it here so very much already. I've been lost on a few other web sites the past year or so and I feel myself wilting.

This thread to me is the most beautiful thread I have seen so far.

'Suck my cock, bitch!' It's like, Ok, I will do it but I don't feel anything from it. I'm just a mouth. Might as well be a mayonnaise jar.

The OP put it so well I felt shivers up my spine. Let me perform. Let me show my love. Let me show my submission. Allow me to please you with my lips, my cheeks sucking in, while looking up, then quickly looking down due to embarrassment. Then look up again and see that smirk on your face glaring down at me. Gawd. I love that.

Again, I apologize if I shouldn't be here. I felt compelled : (

Caresses the back of your neck. Looking down as my 7in cut nice mushroom head as it enters your mouth. Watching you worship my cock. Such pleasure you give a Man. You do have talent Amber. Oh yea, thats it Darlin

tumblr_madusi47wd1ru963fo4_400.gif

tumblr_madusi47wd1ru963fo8_400.gif

tumblr_madusi47wd1ru963fo9_400.gif

So neat and clean, no Kleenix required

I don't know if I am allowed to be in here. I am a sissy. Not a woman. And I am new to the LiterQtica. I love it here so very much already. I've been lost on a few other web sites the past year or so and I feel myself wilting.

'Suck my cock, bitch!' It's like, Ok, I will do it but I don't feel anything from it. I'm just a mouth. Might as well be a mayonnaise jar.

The OP put it so well I felt shivers up my spine. Let me perform. Let me show my love. Let me show my submission. Allow me to please you with my lips, my cheeks sucking in, while looking up, then quickly looking down due to embarrassment. Then look up again and see that smirk on your face glaring down at me. Gawd. I love that.

Welcome to the oral thread.

Oral worship is definitely equal opportunity... good to have you here!! :D

MMMM...I agree Amber, I too am a sissy/closet cd.....

Luv the thought of being leashed and forced to crawl to his feet, head down...being pulled up to lick from his feet, up his calf, knee, and thigh...finally to the bulge hidden but prominent, awaiting my willing and ready hands, lips and mouth....

i could do this all day....mmmmmm....;)

and why shouldnt you be here honey ,i agree with everything you say and i am a sissy too and i am here .

rosco rathbone, Red Sonja, bluesky496

You are clearly the type of people who stand out, Stand up, Spread Wings. I love those qualities.

When it comes to oral, the question and desire always is (with me), does that individual deserve my 'all'? My heart and passion shown with my lips and tongue because I have either deep respect or total love, complete compassion to please. Deep, deep love.

Male or female, oral servitude (in my heart) is always as good as the person receiving.

: )

rosco rathbone, Red Sonja, bluesky496

You are clearly the type of people who stand out, Stand up, Spread Wings. I love those qualities.

When it comes to oral, the question and desire always is (with me), does that individual deserve my 'all'? My heart and passion shown with my lips and tongue because I have either deep respect or total love, complete compassion to please. Deep, deep love.

Male or female, oral servitude (in my heart) is always as good as the person receiving.

: )

Beautiful sentiments.

Speaking as an man who loves oral, you can definitely feel the love and respect when shown with mouth, lips, tongue and throat. It's more intimate than kissing.Also the feeling of someone who wants to partake of your innermost essence, milking and coaxing it out of you, is maddening.

Rosco . . .

If I, or anyone else who you love oral from was in a situation where they were surrounded by bigots, thugs, criminals and the like, would you . . .

1.) Laugh and say good riddance.
2.) Look at the situation and think 'how terrible'
3.) Walk over and try to talk them out of harming her.
4.) Become enraged and run into the situation and pull her out of it regardless what happens to you.

And 5.) add your own words freely please : )

I like your attitude as a Dom man, I just hope you are also a true Dom man : )

Rosco . . .

If I, or anyone else who you love oral from was in a situation where they were surrounded by bigots, thugs, criminals and the like, would you . . .

1.) Laugh and say good riddance.
2.) Look at the situation and think 'how terrible'
3.) Walk over and try to talk them out of harming her.
4.) Become enraged and run into the situation and pull her out of it regardless what happens to you.

And 5.) add your own words freely please : )

I like your attitude as a Dom man, I just hope you are also a true Dom man : )
Is this a test?;)

I come from the Gavin de Becker school of street wisdom. Situational awareness first....most bad situations can be avoided entirely by awareness. Then, in order of preference, talk, run, fight. By the time you've exhausted all the options and are forced to fight, you should be fighting to cripple your enemy, not as a show of manliness.

Is this a test?;)

I come from the Gavin de Becker school of street wisdom. Situational awareness first....most bad situations can be avoided entirely by awareness. Then, in order of preference, talk, run, fight. By the time you've exhausted all the options and are forced to fight, you should be fighting to cripple your enemy, not as a show of manliness.

I don't belong in here, but this is what makes me feel safe and confident with a dude. Then again, when I've gone into sketch situations I've always put on sneakers and agreed we each run separate ways, nobody's a hero. I feel comfortable when someone is aligned with my take on reality, not when they have fight fantasies. I feel like that's some "real man" shit right there.

I heard a story about a dude who basically has kill with bare hands military skills, who, when approached by drunk homeless dudes wanting to start some shit always has an extra pair of gloves, 20 bucks, and "I don't wanna fight with you, man" as the first thing out of his mouth. None of them probably realize that if it comes to it, he'll take it the distance. He, himself has no desire to go there at all.

when approached by drunk homeless dudes wanting to start some shit always has an extra pair of gloves, 20 bucks, and "I don't wanna fight with you, man" as the first thing out of his mouth. None of them probably realize that if it comes to it, he'll take it the distance. He, himself has no desire to go there at all.

That . . . is the correct answer : )

Oh, and PS. I thought I was not allowed in here either. But the regs in here are very welcoming. This is a wonderful thread : )

Last edited:
Sexy.

But, what does he do when the going gets really good? Grab her head and hope for the best? I'd be on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back