• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nipplerings.jpg

a stunning set of breasts!!!!!!!! wowowowowowow!!!!!!

Mmmmmm

I've just joined recently, but I think I'll have to explore this thread pretty thoroughly!!! I've very fond of nipples myself, especially large sized ones. Puffy ones are nice too! I especially like my nipples to get lots of attention as well. Maybe there are some men here who are interested in that too???? :devil:

My personal idea of the perfect nipple... large-ish is definitely good, but not monstrous. :) And my preferance is definitely towards elongated, not just "big fat nipples". Partly, of course, a personal fixation with the first girl I was with. But I've seen others and those are certainly what get me going. As for colour, as others have said it depends on race but words I love to see used to describe the colour of a nipple include rosy, cinnamon, and chocolate. This is probably because one wants nipples in ones mouth, right? :) With colour, I'm also partial to consistancy of colour. Especially on paler women (very sexy otherwise) it tends to be that the areola (is the spelled right?) is not as well defined, the colour just blends to the colour of the breast, and veins can be more easily seen. Something should be said about angle, by the way! This is not just an age issue. Age factors into it, of course; the younger the woman, the more upward the nipples still point. But also, the more petite the woman, the more outward the nipples point, I've found. I'm not sure about my preferance.. well, more about how to describe my preferance, with regard to nipple direction. But I thought it was worth mentioning, it's a detail often overlooked, and something that can affect the appeal of the nipple as well as the breast overall.

Thorough enough for ya? :)

I couldn't have said it any better :heart:

35439-fullsize.jpg

Why do you think the only non-redhead is looking in another direction?

She also appears to be the only unhappy girl too!?
The first thing I looked at with all these gorgeous girls is the line-up of gorgeous feet!!!! omg I go horny for beautiful girls feet!!! -drooooools- Anyone else here have a foot fetish? Lit must have a thread on feet?

I've just joined recently, but I think I'll have to explore this thread pretty thoroughly!!! I've very fond of nipples myself, especially large sized ones. Puffy ones are nice too! I especially like my nipples to get lots of attention as well. Maybe there are some men here who are interested in that too???? :devil:

I can assure you there are.... hehehe may we have a peek please? :)

-Why do you think the only non-redhead is looking in another direction?
-She's envious of the boobies of the woman next to her
-She also appears to be the only unhappy girl too!?

35439-fullsize.jpg

C’mon guys, the girl in the middle’s a redhead too.

And she’s not unhappy. She’s pensive. And nervous. They all are to some extent. They’re all wondering who’s going to be taken next. Worried they will be chosen while at the same time worried they won’t.

The girl closest to us is watching him as he approaches. Trying to catch his eye… needing him to pick her first...

The second one is looking lower, wondering how big it gets when fully erect. Knowing that it will stretch her as she’s never been stretched before. Wanting it to…

The middle one is simply eying her competition, she’s afraid now to look at her captor. She somehow senses that he'll mount her doggy style from behind ...

The fourth one is wistful, thinking of her boyfriend back home. She shyly covers her sex but knows this man will be much better than anything she's ever experienced…

The last one is more brazen, she’s challenging this man who’s captured her. She’s telling him she’s not been enslaved yet… but that she wants to be...

Of course eventually they all will be… they haven't been captured to simply wash the dishes or do the laundry ...

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner
[/size]

35439-fullsize.jpg

And she’s not unhappy. She’s pensive. And nervous. They all are to some extent. They’re all wondering who’s going to be taken next. Worried they will be chosen while at the same time worried they won’t.

The girl closest to us is watching him as he approaches. Trying to catch his eye… needing him to pick her first...

The second one is looking lower, wondering how big it gets when fully erect. Knowing that it will stretch her as she’s never been stretched before. Wanting it to…

The middle one is simply eying her competition, she’s afraid now to look at her captor. She somehow senses that he'll mount her doggy style from behind ...

The fourth one is wistful, thinking of her boyfriend back home. She shyly covers her sex but knows this man will be much better than anything she's ever experienced…

The last one is more brazen, she’s challenging this man who’s captured her. She’s telling him she’s not been enslaved yet… but that she wants to be...

Of course eventually they all will be… they haven't been captured to simply wash the dishes or do the laundry ...

[/size]

YUPPERS! You're definately the literary giant among us! LOL Well done!!!

35439-fullsize.jpg

[/size]

Sounds like the start to an illustrated story....

Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back