Nude cruises

jonyoungau

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Posts
549
I got this friend whos a travel agent, shes youd say curvy and blonde. Big boobs not sure on the ass. Anyways the boss thinks this is a lucrative side to travel not commonly advertised at their travel shop. So she asks her to go on one of theses crusies to see how it all works and so they can start marketing this to clients. Me being that she trusts me not to try anything with her get asked to go on it with her.

We end up having a blazed once she gets over the whole nude part and me being more open to it that its not a worry for me.

She ends up requesting to go on other travel options in the nude lifestyle so we end up going on theses multiply advetures together.

Could be a single story or multiple chapters for each adventure.
 
I'm guessing he means having "a blast" but I'm not sure. I don't know what language they speak on his home planet.
 
Middle-aged son inherits travel agency. His father had the good sense to send him on a nude cruise before father died, as son was the sort that would never have gone. Another thing father did was to interview some potential sales talent of the attractive female variety, with a requirement in the will that son goes with these women on another nude cruise, so that they know what they are selling.

This could be a series of stories, as he's tasked with going out on excursions from the cruise with these wonderful women. It turns out, father has had a talk with each of these ladies, telling them how there is cash left from his will in a trust to the women from their group that can make a baby with her son. (Not a competition, though, as each woman that gets a baby gets an inheritance, too!) Son doesn't know about this part of the will...
 
I'm guessing he means having "a blast" but I'm not sure. I don't know what language they speak on his home planet.

Have a blasted as in have fun. She on a normal cruise would party, drink, vomit, sun, dances all the norms of a typical cruise except shes naked. her idea of it at first is fear. but by the end of the cruise she ends up totally forgetting that shes been nude and that's why she wants to go on more cruises the same.
 
Oh, and if you were to use my "father's will" idea, the lawyer that wrote up that trust might have listed a favorite "charity" of hers as a remainder beneficiary (someone who gets money from a trust that isn't otherwise used) on each of the potential child trusts, such that she's got gigolos hired to distract the salesladies as well as other women or events set up to try and distract the son. It could be a sex-opera cruise.
 
Back
Top